Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 57

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 57 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Carol and Jimmy seemed to be talking secretly in the corner of the pool now. I knew damn well she was making some plan for them for tonight.

Mom told me she planned on letting her sister stay with dad in their room. It bothered me that it seemed mom would now end up alone.

Then it hit me.

I called over to Carol, and motioned her to a corner of the deck.

I asked her what was up and she said the four of them wanted to be together tonight. Jimmy is dying to fuck Sandy. I'm dying to try to fuck Paul. He's a fucking hunk. Isn't he Billy? As she stared over in the pool at him.

Look, tell Jimmy he can borrow my car and you guys can disappear. Maybe go down to the Lake where we all fucked

last week.

Hey good thinking Billy.

Are you sure about the car? Yeah hon. Oh Thanks Billy.

Billy? You know we haven't fucked in quite a while.

I miss my brother's big cock.

We'll get to it hon, I promise. I reached and caressed her tits in her bikini bra, as no one was watching us.

OOOHHHH Billy. make it soon hon. I will. I'm spending the night with Nikki there in my room, and Lisa is going to their house to try to help Paul get a hard on. Carol didn't understand right away. He's got the same problem as dad had hon. OOOOHHH. Now I undersatand. Nikki is as horny as hell.

Carol, Guess what? What Billy. Would you believe they are brother and sister. WHAT? She said loudly. Yeah, now shut up about it. Don't say a word to anyone, OK?

OK Billy. I'll fill you in on all of it later. Its really sad, Carol. Believe me.

Billy? Yeah hon?

I love you. I love you dearly too, honey.

Ok Billy. Let me go tell Jimmy and the rest.

Carol?

Yes? Please make him drive safe honey. I sure will Billy. I love you. I love you too Billy.

She dove in the pool and soon there were 4 excited faces.

I went over and told dad their plan.

Soon, I had another plan forming in my head.

Especially if Lisa's phone sex thing was going to happen.

I jumped in the pool and went over to her and Nikki. dan was near them.

I guess we're in for a little excitemtent Dan, I said. Well, this will be my first time at something like this.

By the way, I set up a deal with your dad about a car for your sister. Excellent, I said.

Now, I engineered for Lisa and Nikki to talk with me alone.

I wanted to spend most of the night with Mom, but I needed to be with Nikki also, for Lisa's plan to work.

Lisa told Nikki about the phone sex we were going to do tonight when she was with Dan.

Oh, that's intriguing.

Can I talk with him if he can get it up to fuck you? Sure, Nikki. I'll put the phone in his ear, Lisa smiled.

This just might be a lot of fun,

Look, Nikki, We can fuck and stuff, but I have an idea. If Lisa can get him hard and fucks him, and then get him pretty excited again, why don't you make a move real quick over there and join them right away, while he has a hard on? Then BOTH of you can keep working on him. Maybe if he has some extra encouragement from Lisa...

Wow. What a thought. You know that just might work.

Billy, I'm dying to feel him cum in me once again. I love him so much. I know you do.

Well? Lisa. Its a plan Billy. Its a plan. She smiled at Nikki now, and they both looked over at Dan who was talking to mom and dad.

Yeah, Nikki.

You and Billy can make love for a while, and I'll do my best with your guy over there.

Little does that poor fuck know what we have in store for him Nikki... They both laughed.

I'll fuck him silly if you can keep him hard for me Lisa.

I'll do my best.

See you in a bit, hon, I said to Nikki.

I went over and got mom to the side and told her the plan. She laughed at the phone sex part, and I said that Lisa would surely get Dan to have a hard on and then Nikki would go over there.

That's when she and I could be together. She planned on staying in Carol's room, for the while.

Don't be silly mom.

Spend some time with dad and your sister together first. Then by that time, it will almost be time for you and me.

Mom looked over at her sister and dad talking now.

Her sister was real close to dad as they drank a beer.

The kids were leaving the yard now, to get in my car.

This will be great Billy. Mom waited for the car to pull out of the drive, and then said, let's have some fun now Billy. OK mom. Hey girls, mom said a little louder... It TIT time.

Hurray, Lisa laughed. This thing's killing me. She stood in the pool and untied her top and threw it up on the deck. Dan seemed shocked. C'mon Nikki. Take yours off. Its OK.

Really, Nikki. Watch his mom. She looked up and saw mom taking off her top and then her sister also.

Soon, all the women were topless.

Dad couldn't help but gawk at Nikki's huge tits.

Doesn't it feel nice girls? As mom was massaging her tits from the bra marks. OH hell yes, they all said.

I looked and Aunt Pat's tits mow. Seeing them for the first time in the light. They really were beautiful.

Probably 34 C.

I motioned for Nikki to come up next to me. I told her that it would really turn my dad on to let him at least touch her tits. She looked at me as if a bit scared.

OH he's fine Nikki. He's had his eyes on your tits since you came in.

OK Billy. What the hell. I'll feel kind of funny in front of your mom though.

Don't worry hon. My mom is cool. Trust me.

I brought her closer to mom and dad. Pat was sitting on a nearby lounge now.

His eyes were riveted to her tits and she blushed.

Here they were. Right in front of him now half naked. We talked some nonsense for a minute and I winked at mom.

Nikki? Yeah? Would you mind if my dad touched these beauties. I myself had my hands under them raising them up. No. I guess its ok.

Here dad, Feel them now, before Annette and her have them made smaller. Oh, you're going to do that operation Nikki? Yes, I have to. They hurt, and I'm sick of not fitting in any nice clothes without looking like a whore.

Oh, I never thought about that. Feel how heavy they are dad, No shit.

He lifted his hands to them and I dropped them. Holy shit! he said in surprise.

Like 5 pound bags of sugar. Thats EXACTLY what I said when she first let me feel them.

He was amazed at their weight. Dan was watching from the pool with Lisa.

Nikki turned her back to him now, and smiled at me. Not feeling embarrased any longer. She said, It's easier to feel them if you reach from behind me.

Dad reached around her and caressed her tits as mom smiled. Lisa was whispering something into Dan's ear as he watched Dad playing with his sister's tits.

Finally mom said. Well guys. Its been a long day. What do you say hon. Dad looked at her knowing what was going to happen now. OK Honey. I am a bit tired. I hope not TOO tired... we all laughed.

Mom took her sister's and dad's hand and off they went to the house.

Lisa and Dan came out of the pool and joing Nikki and me on a lounge. Her tits looked so nice, with the moonlight and water speckles on them. I leaned over and kissed her.

We all had another beer and then Lisa said, well, Big Guy, lets go do some serious damage on my hot pussy.

We laughed as I watched her almost dragging his hand out of the yard.

Now. it was just Nikki and me.

We sat on the lounge for a while, and I held her to my chest.

We still had our bottoms on.

Well, lets go upstairs to my room, Nikki. Never can tell when Lisa will be calling. Oh yeah, she smiled.

This should be fun Billy. She really seemed genuinely excited now.

She was impressed with the insides of our house as we walked over to go upstairs.

I could faintly hear giggles from Mom's room as we got to the top of the stairs.

Mom and dad are at it, I said. She smiled.

She stood at the foot of my bed and looked down at it. We'll make nice love on this bed, I whispered in her ear standing behind her.

Oh Bill, I feel so happy about all this. I reached down and pulled off my trunks now, and so did she. I turned her to me and kissed her. Her tits pressing hard into my chest. She finally pulled back and sat on the end of the bed. It was dark in the room, except for the moonlight.

Let me suck you for a minute Billy, before we really get started. OK? Sure hon.

I really like the feel of a man in my mouth Bill. It excites me a lot.

I enjoy a woman's pussy like that too hon.

I don't want to cum yet, OK?

OK Bill.

She leaned forward and gently sucked my cock into her warm mouth. It felt nice as she slowly went up and down.

I makes me feel nice too Bill, to suck the cock that will be making in me soon. I enjoy this so much. Especially feeling that I can trust you like this.

Some girls don't, but I like to do it for my lover.

Her head went back down again and she sucked me into heaven.

I pulled away when I was getting far too excited.

You sucked me into heaven Nikki.

I was almost ready to start shooting honey.

We laid back on the pillows now on our sides running our hands over each other and kissing.

Then... the phone rang.

Uh Oh, Here it goes hon.

Oh Bill, I'm getting wet already... I laughed.

I picked up that phone and Lisa said honey? Yes babe. Oh Honey. I'm in Dan's bed and he's between my legs eating me honey.

OOOOOHHH Billy, he's licking my cunt so nice.

I laid the phone on the pillow so Nikki could hear her.

Is he sucking you clit? honey... he's there nooooooowwww Oh Billy. He's sucking my clit now...

Tell him he's sucking you nice babe.

She did. and moaned to make it nicer.

Nikki was softly caressing my rock hard cock as we both listened.

OOOOHHH Billy, he's licking up and down my whole pussy now honey.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.