Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 56

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 56 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I got up and we all had another drink.

Lisa sat close to her on the lounge. I told you he was a good lover. You are so right. My pussy is still shaking inside, she smiled up at me.

I feel much better now. I thank the both of you so much.

After a while, Nikki said that she better get back home.

Lisa suggested that she try to wake Dan up with a blowjob. See if he gets a hard on then before he wakes up.

Yes. I haven't done that in a while, Lisa. I will. If he's sleeping now, I'll do it.

But now, Billy has already made me feel complete for one night.

Wish me luck.

Thanks for being so understanding. And YOU Billy, for making me feel so nice inside now.

Your welcome hon. I pulled her to me and we kissed tenderly once more. Her large tits pressed into me.

Her eyes still seemed a bit glossy.

Lisa said, hey, Maybe we can both do your guy over there and really get him hard enough to fuck.

OOOHHHH Just the thought, Nikki shivered.

Well, Good night.

Good night Nikki.

Lisa and I decided to sleep out on the deck again tonight.

Again we laid on an air mattress and cuddled.

Oh Billy, she was worried how we would feel bout them being brother and sister???? If she only fucking knew. Wow.

What do you think we shoud do honey?

Play it by ear. Don't tell her anything unless we really have to. OK.

She's really nice Billy. Yeah she is. Was it nice fucking her?

Oh yeah.

Her pussy felt nice. Better than mine? Lisa asked, sitting up staring down at me.

No honey. I love you, and your pussy most of all.

I liked holding your cock and helping to put it in her. It made me feel like I was part of it.

I enjoyed that honey. It felt nice that you were also feeling my cock.

Hold me Billy. Hold me close to you.

We laid on our side and held each other and drifted off to sleep.

I had no idea what time it was when I woke up. Lisa was still laying mext to me sleeping,

Mom was sitting on a lounge with a cup of coffee. She was wearing a cute bikini outfit.

Well, Good morning honey. Must have been a busy night for you guys.

Oh, it was mom.

Here have a cup of coffee.

I thought that maybe Lisa and me would go shopping a little later.

I think she'd like that, looking down at her still curled up sleeping.

Your dad and me made real nice love last night, honey. It really was wonderful.

Good mom.

She laid back on the lounge now and closed her eyes. I sat to her side on the deck, and stroked my hands over her tits and stomach.

Her tits were high on her chest in the bathing suit bra.

That outfit makes your tits stand out nice mom.

I was thinking of getting one like it for Lisa and Carol too. I think they would like that.

We watched as Lisa rolled over on her back, still sleeping.

The sun made the moisture in her pussy glisten.

I think I'll wake her up good and proper mom. Oh, I'd like to watch that honey.

I stood up, and mom noticed my cock hanging. She sat up and took it in her hands and said, let me get you hard for her.

She lowered her head right away and started sucking me. Her blond hair shining brightly in the morning sun.

OOOOOHHHH That feels so nice mom, maybe I should just let you finish me instead...

She pulled her mouth off my cock and smiled... no honey... go give it to your lover.

I went over and knelt in front of Lisa, and carefully spread her legs. I love her pussy mom. Its really pretty.

I knelt down and then laid over her. Her peaceful expression made me feel my love for her.

I put my cock to her pussy lips and finally got it at her hole. I slid into her warm slit, It was already nice and wet.

I only pummped a couple of times very slowly and she awoke.

Oh honey... keep that up.

Mom came over and sat next to us on the deck with her coffee.

Nice way to wake up isn't it hon?

Now Lisa saw mom and said oh, yes. I love him in me in the morning.

Mom watched me as Lisa and I made love.

Nice, you two. You guys make nice love, mom said.

Lisa sat up and mom asked if she wanted to go shopping?

Oh yeah. I want to get a few things at the mall. Good. Maybe Carol would like to go with us. I'll give her a call.

Oh, Billy, my sister called this morning. I haven't seen her in about a month. I asked her and the kids to come over for a cook out tonight.

They said about 6.

It would be nice to see them I said. They could finally get to meet Lisa too.

We all went into the house. Mom said, I better change if we're going to the mall, Lisa.

Lisa said well, I can't very well go looking like this!!! Still naked. We all laughed. Hey, all those young studs would love it honey.

You would have all of them with hardons all over the mall. We could handle ALL of them though, couldn't we Lisa. I don't know, but it would be fun trying, huh Jean?

Oh So many cocks. so little time, Lisa smiled. Mom laughed.

Come on honey, I have a cute outfit you can wear today. The girls went upstairs and I made another cup of coffee.

After a while I thought I better get dressed myself. I went upstairs and mom's bedroom door was open. Lisa was looking at herself in mom's pretty pale blue outfit. It looked nice on Lisa. Showed off her tanned body really nice. I went over to her from behind and reached for her tits as she stood in front of the mirror.

Mom was still naked yet, and I looked at her. OOOOHHHH Mom, you're giving me another hard on...

Well, mom said... what do you want to do about it, smiling at me and then to my hard cock standing up.

Come here hon.

Mom laid back on the bed and pulled me by the cock into her crotch. Lets do a quickie.

fuck your mom hard and fast...

She pulled my cock harder now, right up to her hole.

I pushed into her quickly and slid right in.

OOOOHHH that always takes my breath away, mom said. She raised her legs smiling up at me. She started to rock on her back now.

Lisa sat on the side of the bed watching us for a change.

I plunged in and out of mom. Our moans mixing together. It was feeling so nice. I could see her blond pussy hair getting wet now. Fuck me fast baby... I love it.

I started pumping a lot faster now, and felt my cock expanding in her gripping pussy.

OOOOHHH Mom. You feel nice. Lisa leaned up and kissed me, and looked down at my cock sliding in and out of mom's pussy as I knelt between her legs fucking her.

Give it to me baby. Mom started to moan louder now as she reached a cum... I could feel her pussy tightening.

Fill my pussy baby. OOOOHHH Lisa, I love this so...

Lisa reached down and put her two fingers around my cock as I slid in and out of mom's pussy. She tightened around my cock making it feel wonderful. I moaned and arched myu back as I started to cum.

OOOOOHHHH Mom. Pump your cum in me honey... Lisa's finger were sliding up and down my cock hard and fast as I went in and out of mom.

It made the feelings on my spurting cock so much more intense. OOOOHHHH I shot hard into mom. Her pussy squeezing and milking me. I spurted and spurted into her.

Instead of ramming in tight and staying buried deep in her as I usually would have done. Lisa's fingers stopped me from going all the way in, but were draining my cock into her.

Mom was holding her tits as she opened her eyes now looking up at me.

Her cum was finished now. Her pussy slowly milking my cock as Lisa slowed her fingers stroking up and down my cock.

I finally pulled out and Lisa bent down and sucked my cock till I was soft again.

Mom's hand was gently stroking up and down Lisa's back as she wathced her sucking me.

That was nice honey.

Lisa finally raised her head and said, that should hold him till we get back.

We laughed.

The girls were now dressed to kill and ready to leave.

I think I'll just rest at the pool for a while and work around the yard this afternoon, while you're gone.

I kissed them and they took off to pick up Carol.

About an hour later, I decided to walk across the road to Nikki's.

I didn't see the car, and thought her brother was probably at work. It took a minute for her to answer the bell.

Oh Billy, I was out back having a cup of coffee. Come on in.

Well, I'm all alone over there, The girls all went shopping like girls do.

She laughed. I should have gone with them.

Maybe next time I said. They always stop some place for a drink and gab all day.

Come on back, have a cup of coffe with me.

Dan's at work.

How did you make out last night? She looked puzzled for a minute and then it hit her.

Oh OK, Bill, for a while anyway. I tried waking him with a nice BJ. It did get hard and he was surprised.

I got on him and we fucked for a little while but then he started to go soft and he couldn't keep it up. I was so frustrated Bill.

He did at least go down on me though.

But after that, I just couldn't get into it and I really didn't cum, you know what I mean?

Yeah. That's a damn shame. I'll talk to my guy this afternoon about that doc, for him. I would really appreciate it Bill.

She was wearing a simple summery duster.

There was a short silence. I really felt bad for her,

I stood up and said, would you like to????

Oh Bill, yes, I really would.

After being so frustrated...

Come on Bill, let's go in the house.

I was hoping my cock could match my big mouth now. At least get a good hard on so quickly.

She led me to her bedroom and sat on the bed facing me.

My hands went to her hair and I ran my fingers through it. I held her face to me as I stroked her hair and face softly. Her hand went to my cock in my shorts and rubbed softly over it.

She began to massage it harder now, and she could feel it getting hard.

Oh you get so hard so quick Bill.

She turned and reached for my waistband and slowly pulled my shorts down.

Oh Its nice to see your hard cock again Bill. She looked at it lovingly, and stroked it up and down tenderly.

Both her hands were caressing it up and down and she looked up at me. Then she lowered her mouth and sucked me really nice.

OOOOHH Nikki.

OOOOHHH

She leaned back and looked up at me with a smile. Then she went back to sucking me softly.

Her fingers were caressing my balls so tenderly, I could barely feel them.

Come on hon, I said. Pulling her up to take her duster off. Her large tits panting with excitement.

I leaned to kiss her as her hands went betwen us to caress my cock.

I leaned back and lifted her heavy tits and caressed them and kissed her again.

Lay down hon.

She laid on the bed near the side. Her legs almost off the bed. I knelt between them and lowered my head to her pussy and licked her complete slit and sucked her.

OOOOHHHH Bill. OOOOHHHH. I stuck my tongue into her hole and fucked her with it. Flicking it inside her as much a I could. It made her hips rise and fall quickly. OOOOHHH Bill, oooohhh

Her large tits seeming like mountains on her chest as I looked up.

My fingers were spreading her pussy lips now and I licked her up and down and sucked her hardened clit. Her body jerked when I did this and made her moan loudly.

Her whole wonahood was wide open now, to my mouth.

Oh Bill. Ohhh.

I sucked her clit softly and ran my tongue over and over it. Her hips rose wildly and she bucked my sucking mouth. Oh Bill, I'm cummming, I'm really cummmmmmminnnngggg.

I sucked her harder and licked her clit a little harder now.

Oh my God bill, OOOOHHHH please don't stop, please...

I continued to suck her whole pussy and back to her clit. It seemed that she came several times, with her hips rising and freezing in mid air with each one. I held my mouth glued to her clit and inner pussy.

Finally her body fell to the bed and I quickly lined my cock and rammed in.

OOOOHHHH Oh my God, Bill. I pumped in hard and fast, I fucked her as deep as my cock would go.

Oh my God Bill... OOOOO You feel so...

OOOOHH I'm cumming again on your fucking cock Bill... OOOOHHH I rammed in faster and felt my cock ready to cum now, I'm there Nik, I said, I'm there, OOOOHHH Bill shoot it baby. Shoot in me, its ok, ooooohhh.

My cock exploded with her excitement. Her pussy clamped tightly and I pulled off her to lean on my hands. We were looking into each other as we were cumming now.

It felt really nice as I emptied my cock into her, and we came down together.

I stayed inside her as we smiled at each other.

Her pussy softl;y squeezing me now.

I waited until her pussy finally stopped its contractins and pulled out.

I laid next to her on the bed and put my hand on her right tit.

She was laying back panting now.

Oh Bill, that was wonderful hon.

I could see her stomach rising and falling with her panting and excitement.

I moved my hand down over her whole front rubbing all over her slowly.

It was nice Nikki. Oh Bill, It really was.

You felt so nice in me. I came so many times. Especially when you sucked my clit. OOOHHH It felt so nice Bill.

I wish Dan could fuck that nice.

He will hon, He will.

Look, mom's having her sister and my two cousins over for a cookout tonight. My sister will be back too. Come on over and join us. You can meet my family.

That would be nice, she said.

You'll like then Nik.

My mom is a doll. Believe me.

Be sure to bring Dan over. I want him to meet dad, and wheel the deal for a car for my sis.

Oh yes. I'll ask him as soon as he gets home.

Now don't bother cooking tonight, I told her. We will have plenty over there.

I straddled and laid on her now. I caressed her tits and sucked them softly all over now. Her hands caressing my head.

They are pretty big Nik, I said. TOO fucking big, Bill.

I began to massage them more firmly now, and she closed her eyes enjoying it.

I could still feel the wetness of her pussy and her mound, as my groin laid on it.

I wanted to fuck her once more. I slowly rotated my groin against hers and hoped I could eventually feel my cock responding.

Open up hon... You mean? I smiled down at her... OOOHHH Bill...

She eagerly opened her legs wider anticipating me...

I slid in with no need for my hand.

This time we fucked slow and for a long time.

I sensed her deep needs and hoped I was filling them for a while.

She really seemed to enjoy it and I think she came a couple times before we started fucking harder and both came with each other holding tightly.

Finally we walked naked into her kitchen.

I had a beer with her then.

When I rose to leave, she got up and came over to give me a kiss. Oh Bill, thanks for cumming. I mean with a U.

I smiled. She reached down and caressed my cock softly, and then I put my shorts on.

I went back home to get things ready for tonight.

I felt happy as I cleaned the pool and set up a few extra chairs.

I was happy that everyone got along so well in our family, and especially now, with Lisa's.

I knew I would have to tip off dad right away about the couple across the road.

Soon, mom's car pulled in the drive. It was about five.

They were all chattering and laughing as they got out.

Carol ran over to give me a hug.

She looked really nice with her hair in a diffeent style now. Lisa's mom had done it for her. Looks nice, I said.

She was excited about seeing our Aunt and our cousins this evening. She ran back to the house to help out with the salads and other things.

They were still chatterting like chickens when I walked in the kitchen. Yak, yak, yak, I said.

Oh go to your room and jerk off Billy, Carol laughed.

With all you available women here?

They all laughed.

You couldn't handle all of us, they laughed again.

Dad pulled in the drive and we went out to the deck and had a beer while the girls were all busy in the house.

I told him about the couple across the street, and how the guy was having the same problem dad once had.

I told him I would try to work it into the conversation with him, me and Dan, without embarassing him.

My Aunt's car pulled in the drive as we were talking.

She was as stunning as mom. Her blond hair was slightly longer than mom's. Her tits were big and hid behind a summery tight pale pink blouse.

Hi Billy, Hi Jim, she said as she walked over to us.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.