Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 53

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 53 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

We walked in and greeted mom. She was still wearing one of Annette's dusters.

Damn! She looked sexier than hell. Her hair combed. Her makeup impeccably done!

Oh hello honey. She rose to kiss Lisa, and then hugged me.

Your house is still safe Annette. I even washed the sheets. Oh thank you so much Jean.

Have a nice time last night?

Oh Yes, Annette said. We fulfilled Lisa's wish and did it next to each other. Your husband really made nice love with her while Billy was doing me very nicely.

Yeah Jean. It was really wonderful having Jim in and out of me so nice and seeing Billy right there as I looked up.

I was beginning to think both of them were fucking me at the same time.

It was so nice. First mom and I sucked each of them though.

It really was nice mom.

Mom seemed really agitated, and her eyes went to me. I could see that longing look in them.

Oh Billy... Her arms went to me again.

She rose from the chair. Kissed me so deeply now.

OH, Billy... she sldi down to her knees right there in the kitchen.

I want you Billy. Right now. I want you in my mouth honey.

OOOHH Mom. She had my shorts down in an instant and my cock in her mouth. Sucking ravenously on it. Lisa and Annette sat at the table now. Watching mom suck me.

Mom paid no attention to them. Just the fierce attention to my hardening cock. She sucked me deep. I want your cum Billy. I need your cum honey.

She stroked me and sucked harder now.

Annette smiled at me as did Lisa.

OOOHHH Billy, I need this right now honey... I need to feel your cum shoot honey. I love you so.

Mom had me excited now. Watching her openly suck me with no reservations. Not caring who was there or who cared.

Just her soft mouth loving me, her son.

Her soft hand gently stroked me. She sucked softly. Adoring every inch of my hard cock now.

OOOOHHH I need your cum honey. Fuck my mouth. Shoot baby.

It wasn;t long before I was lost in mom's raging passion and was built into a raging climax.

Her fingers stroked my orgasmic spurts greedily into her mouth.

My hands caressing her hair as I came. Her tender mouth draining me as I looked into the eyes of my lover across the table.

My cock in to mouth of my mother.

She kept my cock in her mouth until she knew I was drained and completely soft.

Finally rising with my help.

I pulled her to me and kissed her tenderly.

I love you mom.

She was standing there, naked, and my shorts at my ankles.

I bent down and raised my shorts, and picked up her duster and put it around her. Kissing her once again.

I felt her complete love.

Finally, we turned and sat at the table.

She explained her excitedness to the girls.

They understood and said they really enjoyed her passion and the show.

Once again, I rose to make her and I a cup of coffe as Lisa and Annette continued telling her of making love with dad.

Yeah, Jean, Jim and I were kind of weary after all of yesterday. We laid quietly alone while Lisa and Billy slept out on the pool deck.

I knew he was pretty tired too, and even told him that if he felt like sleeping it was fine with me.

I was almost sleeping with my ass pressed into him and his hands on my tits. It was nice.

Then, I don't know what time it was, I woke slightly and he was fucking me from behind really slow and nice.

I came really nice and so did he, Jean I really enjoyed it.

Would you believe we went to sleep with his cock still deep in me. It was really nice.

Well Jack and me took the kids to bed with us for a while. They each sucked us and then we fucked them real nice. I fucked Jimmy with him on top. He'll probably tell you all about it. Mom said smiling.

I fucked him without him having to move inside me.

You know with our pussy muscles?

I tried that with him, Annette said, but he was too damn impatient. They both laughed.

That's exactly what I said to Jack when they left our room.

I said that we girls need to fuck him more and give him some pointers.

Billy and I did it again this morning, Annette smiled. After Jim left for work. He fucked me doggy style out on the deck. It was nice. He fucked me for a solid twenty minutes, Jean.

Lisa got the idea to suck my tits from underneath while Billy was fucking me. That was odd but exciting too.

I sucked hers at the same time.

OOOOH Mom said. I'll bet that was a hot scene.

It sure was.

Well I have to get ready to go to work this afternoon guys, Lisa said. I have to work 2 - 10 today.

Do you want me to come to you tonight honey? I mean after work? Lisa asked.

Might as well stay here hon.

Sure Billy? Yeah honey. Its OK

You'll be tired after all yesterday and last night. Besides working, anyway.

Yeah, You're right.

Well, mom said, What about this week end Annette? Jim asked me also. He wasn't sure. I guess he wants to leave it up to you and me. I'll go. OK. We're all set with that.

Do I still have a home to go back to? mom smiled?

Oh Yeah. Everything is fine there.

OK, Billy Let's roll honey.

Everyone kissed everyone and we left.

Halfway home, mom realized that it would be just me and her at home, alone.

Its been quite a while honey since we had the house to just you and me.

Now that I think of it mom...

She curled her legs up on the front seat and leaned on my should like a school girl as I drove.

I put my arm around her and she urged it on her right tit under her tight halter top.

Billy honey? Yeah mom, Would you like to spend the afternoon making slow and nice love?

In MY bed honey? Yeah mom. We can do it without a lot of commotion.

That's what I was thinking.

Now, even if dad comes home, we don't have to worry anymore.

I'll give YOU a nice rubdown this time baby.

I owe you that much for yesterday.

I really loved that honey. I really did. You knew just what to do, and when to me.

I really and truly came a lot of times when you were doing me.

Her hand was gently sliding gently over my cock through my shorts.

I just feel so sexually charged today honey. I can't explain it.

I want to make love with you. Give my complete self to you Billy. Like I do with your dad.

I need you inside me Billy. I need to feel you fucking me hard. Deep. Cumming inside me.

I can't remember feeling this "horny", she laughed slightly.

I get like that once in a while too, mom.

But at least now, I have you or Lisa or even Carol.

Well, right now, I have you and your dad to count on honey.

Both of us hurried into the house as soon as we arrived home.

We made a couple of drinks and mom kicked off her sneakers and we went upstairs to her room.

We slipped out of our clothes quickly and mom hugged me. She took a drink looking down at her bed.

Your father and me have made a lot of love in this bed honey.

Thousands of times over all these years. I remember so many of them.

Who could have known that now I am taking you, my own son into this same bed?

Mom, I feel so proud of you. I love you deeply and now, also as a wonderful lover.

I think that way about you too honey.

She leaned up and kissed me softly again. I really enjoy this closeness with you Billy.

More than all the others. Except of course, your dad.

She smiled at me and knelt down to look at my cock.

I love your cock honey. So much like your dad's, but yet so different in me.

Works so differently. I can feel the differences between both of you immdediately, inside me, honey.

Not your size, you're getting as big as he is right now.

Now mom looked up and smiled. She said here's a litle surprise. Close your eyes. I closed my eyes and then mom raised her drink with the ice cubes and slid my whole hanging cock into it. OOOOHHH

She held the cold glass tight with my cock in it.

Now with her other hand she reached up and pinched my nipples.

My cock felt like I stuck it in a freezer but then tingled and felt really nice. My nipples hardened like mom's did, whe she gets excited.

Nice baby?

OOOOHHH mom.

Your cock cold?

Yes, but it feels so nice. Like burning and freezing at the same time. It doesn't hurt though.

After another minute of her hand caress up my body and holding my cock in the ice cold glass, she pulled it away and took a drink.

Now she stood up and smiled at me.

Lay down on your back honey. Its my turn to make pure love with you, like you did to me yesterday.

I laid down and mom went to her dresser. Just close your eyes honey and relax. Just think of you and me right now. Not even Lisa.

Yes, Billy, we are lovers now as well as mother and son. Right now we are lovers.

Keep your eyes closed and enjoy me.

Mom had gotten one of dad's ties and wrapped it around my head and eyes so I couldn't see.

This will make it easier for both of us now honey.

Mom now straddled on my groin. She leaned down and kissed me softly. Then with some cream in her hands began to work my shoulders and chest for a long time. caressing and massaging my face.

She raised both of my arms and massaged each all the way up and down.

I could feel her pussy that was spread wide open on my groin moving as her body moved. I could feel its warm wetness all over the area.

Nice Honey? Ohhhhh Yes. mom.

She leaned down and kissed me softly.

Billy, Yeah mom. Reach up and hold each of my tits honey.

Not my nipples, my whole tit in each of your hands.

I cupped each of her hanging tits now, slightly caressing them as I have done dozens of times.

What do you feel honey.

Tender softness mom. I feel the inner milk glands inside. I feel your soft skin and their delicate weight in my hands. Is your cock getting hard doing this, I can't see it the way I'm kneeling honey.

Yes mom. I'm sure its pretty hard.

Why? honey.

Why has feeling my tits made your cock so hard.

I really don't know mom. Probably because when I can see them and touch them I know that they also make you feel nice.

But they're just hanging skin and a few glands honey?

Well mom. I really think it goes back to when us men were infants and we sucked them for so long.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.