Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 52

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 52 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Its so hard to explain, but it feels so very nice.

Sure we can cum with vibes and stuff, but when a real cock is in us and shooting your sperm, something automatically happens deep in our pussies.

Its like a whole different orgasm.

I was slowly moving my hips in small circles over and over her pussy with my cock inside. I felt myself getting harder as she spoke so softly.

I started to pump her again and we came shortly after that together.

Its happening right now, Billy. As she arched her hips way up to me. That feeling hioney. Can YOU feel it? Yes, I eally cane around the tip of my cock.

OOOOOHHH Its so nice. Stay right there honey. We were jambed tight against each other in the midst of our cum.

Finally we pulled apart and sat on the lounge.

that was pretty nice guys. I think Lisa and I are pretty filled right now. Oh Yeah mom. Lisa stood up and pulled me up to her. She reached up and kissed me.

She pulled my hands to cup her tits and kissed me again.

Annette moved over next to dad now and reached down and caressed his cock watching us. She leaned over and kissed him.

Their look between them saying many words.

Well guys, we did Lisa's wish tonight. She wanted each of us to have you fuck us.

If yu guys don't mind, I would like to spend the rest of tonight with Jim. He smiled at her.

Oh sure, Annette.Sure.

Well?, Jim? She stood now and dad rose with her. We'll see you in the morning guys.

We might even sleep out here tonight dad. Its so nice out.

That would be sexy.

See you all in the morning as they walked through the yard.

Oh Billy, it was so nice the way he fucked me. I was feeling like it was you looking at you right there and then feeling him again pumping in me. Oh it felt like I was having both of you in me at the same time honey. Both you fucking me at the very same time. Looking at you fucking mom, and your dad's cock deep in my pussy... OOOOHH It was so nice.

Let's go in and get this sweat off us. We jumped in and swam for a while.

We finally got out and cuddled on an air mattress.

Billy?

Yes Honey?

Would you please cum in me before we go to sleep?

Please?

Oh Honey. I need some time after how nice your mom drained me.

Remember. WE did it twice, I had a blowjob from her, and Carol gave me a blowjob. Not to mention

across the road.

OK, Billy. Maybe in the morning. I just wanted your cum in me to mix with your dad's.

Just like your mom likes to do.

It will be in you still, in the morning honey.

Ok Billy. Hold me.

Mom and Jack mentioned to Carol and Jimmy that they had not fucked each of the kids yet. Mom asked Jimmy if he would like to join his dad and her and Lisa for their first fuck at home?

Sure Jimmy said. His cock raging in his shorts.

Carol also remarked that it dawned on her too, that she had not had Jack inside her. Just sucked him.

OK. Its settled.

Mom and Carol really seemed to be enjoying this newfound sexual freedom. Being able to have as many different cocks as they chose. Feeling a different man being in them.

Mom's nipples were taut at the thought of having Jack inside her soon.

They pulled into the drive at Jack's house and all went straight up to the master bedroom.

Jimmy moved first to excitedly undress mom. Hey, take it easy fella. We're in no hurry here, mom smiled. Knowing of his inexperience.

She leaned up and kissed him softly.

Carol followed suit, by kissing Jack.

When he had his clothes off, Carol moved him to the end of the bed and made him lay down. Mom did the same to Jimmy.

Both women got between the men's legs and smiled at each other, both stroking their cocks.

Let's suck them into good hard ons, mom said.

Carol followed mom's lead and tried to copy her movements.

Both women used both hands as they started to stroke the men's cocks.

Leaning down now, mom took Jimmy's sack in her mouth and sucked it.

He moaned loudly. Mom held it in her mouth and stroked his cock at the same time.

Lisa did the same to Jack.

Both men moaned as the women progressed and sucked them to a blasting cum.

Mom moved up to Jimmy's side now, and kissed him. She took his hand and placed it on her tit. Play with them honey. Suck them... but softly.

Carol sat at Jack's side and leaned over to kiss him. Her hand stroking his cock tenderly. Looking into his eyes as the star struck loving teen, she really was.

He pulled her over on top of him and Kissed her again.

OH Honey. You're all warm.

I need a good fuck, she said.

'They all laughed.

Do you want to fuck me from on top baby?

Yeah. I like that. OK hon. Are you ready for me?

Well...

Carol lifted her hips and he aimed his cock as she lowered on him for the first time.

OOOOHHHH She said. I'm full of cock now. Hey Jimmy.

I have your dad's whole cock in me... ha ha.

Mom smiled at her as she looked up from the bed. She was on her back now, preparing for Jimmy.

You better fuck my mom good Jimmy.

They all laughed again.

Now Carol got a little more serious and started to fuck up and down harder.

OOOOHHH That feels nice. Your cock is filling my pussy nice.

Fuck me. OOOOH Mom he feels nice inside me.

I know honey. I had him inside me yesterday.

Now Jimmy was kneeling in front of mom and ready to push his cock in. Go ahead honey Fuck me good.

Jimmy was very excited at being able to fuck mom.

He looked over to Lisa fucking his dad and then with more excitement, shoved his cock in mom.

Oh you feel so good ma'am, Jimmy said. You like it in there Jimmy honey? Oh its so nice.

Feels a lot like Lisa's too.

It should honey. She came right from where your nice hard cock is right now.

OOHHH Your cock feels nice in me Jimmy. Fuck me nice.

Jimmy nervously started to pump her. More clumsy than he hoped.

Mom realized, and took over the action and guided him, before he might cum too soon.

You feel a lot like mom too, he said.

Oh, Jimmy, I'll bet mom's pussy feels a lot nicer when you are fucking her because she's your mom.

Push in deep Jimmy. There. OOOOH Honey. You feel good there. Want me to fuck and kiss your cock for you?

Would you?

Sure honey. Just lay still. Right there honey.

Now...

Mom contracted her pussy muscles over and over around his throbbing young cock. OOOOOHHH that feels so nice Jean. Mom smiled at her young fuck mate.

Want to cum like this honey? Oh yeah, Could I?

Just keep your nice hard cock right there and I will fuck you into a nice cum.

Mom had the control she needed, without making Jimmy feel insecure.

She pulled him down and kissed him tenderly, and held him to her chest.

He felt her tits rising and falling. Even heard mom's heartbeat now, as she fucked him from the inside.

Suck them Jimmy. Yes! Suck my nipples while you fuck me.

Nice Jimmy? Oh yeah. It really is. It feels like there's a hand in there jerking my cock.

Mom smiled and looked over at Jack to her side. He was pumping up into Carol.

OOOOHHHH Carol moaned, Your cock feels nice in there fuck me harder... fuck me harder.

Jack moved his hips harder up into her now, as Carol rammed her pussy down on him. Her eyes were closed and her young tits bouncing all over the place in her excitement.

Her ass was pounding down on him. OOOOOOHHHH I love being fucked, Carol moaned over and over.

Jack was feeling his cum working up along with her excitement.

I'm cummmmmmmiiiinnnnngggg Jack. I'm cummmmmiiinnnnggg.

He fucked up harder and faster now and his own cum was starting to shoot into her.

He held her hips and rammed up hard as she slammed herself time and time again down on him.

Mom was slightly pumping up at Jimmy as she used her inner muscles now. Did you like the way I sucked your cock Jimmy?

Oh yeah. It was great. How's your cock feeling now honey? Oh, I feel like I will cum any second.

Good baby.

Spurt your cum in my warm pussy.

Fill me like you do to Carol.

Let me feel your nice hard cock shooting its cum hard in me baby.

She wanted him to really enjoy this union. Fucking an older woman. A woman old enough to be his mother.

It excited Jimmy to the max now. His cock was shooting into mom.

OOOOOHHH baby, I can feel your HE MAN COCK shooting so hard in my pussy.

Carol, He's fucking me so good.

I'm cumming too mom. Jack is fucking me hard and nice. OOOOOHHHH mom. Feel my tits Jack. Feel my tits while I cum all over your cock.

The women were frenzied into their lust. Trading excitement from each other while the men fucked them.

Mom using her new freedom to really enjoy a new cock inside her. cumming in her.

Feeling another man/boy shooting inside her other than her own son or husband.

Soon the younger kids were spent on the parents, and went off to Jimmy's room.

Your son needs a little more experience Jack, mom smiled.

We girls need to fuck him a litle more often, mom laughed.

Yeah, he's just a beginner,

Mom cuddled up to Jack now, Both alone completely for the very first time this day.

Did my daughter feel nice on your cock?

Oh yeah. She also needs a little more experience. The kids want it all so fast.

Yeah. You're right.

Mom reached down and stroked Jack's cock as she laid her head on his chest.

Have enough left for me babe?

In a few minutes Jean, OK. Sure babe. Sure. I understand.

Mom moved over and laid next to him now. They both faced each other and kissed.

Her arm went over him and she pushed her tits into his chest as he rubbed her back up and down.

Feels relaxing Jack. I like this quietness.

All our kids seem to be pretty happy, don't they Jack?

They really do, Jean. They all seem to get along without any screaming or usual nonsense. I guess all the sex they are getting takes that meanness right out of them. You're right Jean.

I would like to take you nice and slow Jean, would you like that? I mean a nice slow one?

Oh Yes. I would realy like it like that. Usually its too hectic and rushed. I like to feel Jim in me or Billy for a long time and really make love the right way.

Mom felt his cock growing as it pressed against her groin.

OOOHHH You're almost ready Jack. Yeah Its getting there.

Let me suck you for a minute Jack. I think I can get you really hard.

Mom moved down and sucked him very nicely. She pulled his entire cock and balls as she did for me so often.

It hardened Jack's cock. She went all the way up and down his cock firmly with her mouth several times, and he was ready.

Mom laid down and waited for her lover to mount her.

Fill my womanhood Jack. Its yours for tonight babe.

Back at home, Annette and dad were also relaxing now. Both were holding each other tight. No rush in their needs either.

Annette was cuddled to him spoon style.

She said, Jim, if you feel up to it honey, just slide in, but it doesn't matter if you just want to sleep now.

Dad was weary now, and Annette was adult enough and experienced enough to understand. The day was very hectic for HER also. Particularly after sucking and fucking me three times.

As it turned out, Dad DID enter her an hour later while she was sleeping. She sleepily came deep inside with dad's huge cock slowly fucking into her from the rear, in the quiet darkness.

Both of then sharing a very adult, very quiet orgasm.

They slowly fucked each other quietly and peacefully.

Dad reaching in front holding her large tits softly.

She enjoyed his warm cum spreading through her womanhood as she once again closed her eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.