Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 43

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 43 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Soon we watched as Carol's wonderful skill at sucking had Jimmy on the edge.

His eyes were closed and his hands were on Carol's head as she went up and down on his cock. " Suck him good Carol." I said.

He was moaning and yelled, " I'm cumming." It was almost loud enough for everyone in the park area to hear.

Carol sucked him faster taking his cum down her throat and I knew that exact feel of certain things she does when I cum in her mouth.

After a while of hugging and kissing, they stood up. Both naked.

He kissed her again and she pressed her jutting tits with her hard nipples into him.

She reached down and fondled his soft cock between them.

He was going to put his shorts back on, but Carol stopped him and asked, "Wait. Let's walk back through the woods naked til we're almost there. OK?"

"That's crazy, but lets do it."

Lisa and I laughed at them as they started with us out of this "sacred" place of ours.

Both Lisa and I kept reaching in front to pinch their asses as we walked.

Carol got ahead of Jimmy and turned to walk backwards.

"I like your dick Jimmy." she said. We all laughed.

Her nice tits were bouncing as she walked. She was a really sexy sight with her golden hair shining in the full moon light now.

Her beatiful tits with their hard nipples on her chest were so inviting for any man. Her body was truly beautiful.

I was proud of her.

I was holding Lisa's hand now as we neared our "camp".

We could hear muffled noises through the trees as we neared.

Carol and Jimmy started to put their clothes on now, and stopped again to kiss in front of us.

As we neared the fire I noticed commotion in the water. I could make out two people there, and as a cloud passed, the moon shone again.

Damn. It was mom and Lisa's dad out in the water. They were both naked. He was holding mom's tits and she was reaching down playing with his cock.

I grabbed Lisa, and Carol to stop them.

"Look," I said. "See who that is out there in the water?"

They all strained to see now as the moon hid again.

After a few seconds, "Holy shit Billy. Its your mom and my dad." Lisa said.

"They're fucking around naked in the water. She has his cock in her hands."

"I don't fucking believe it." Carol said. She walked a little closer to the edge of the trees we were standing in. "I don't fucking believe it." she said again.

She reached back to grab Jimmy's hand as we all stood there in shock watching them.

The water came up to their hips. Mom's pussy was just at the edge of the water.

"Dad has his hands all over your mom's really nice tits." Jimmy said.

"I wonder what the other two are up to?" I said. "I don't even want to guess Billy." Lisa said.

As we neared the area where all our stuff was, I could see dad's head against a tree. He was sitting.

As I got a little closer I stopped. Lisa's mom was on her knees sucking him.

They were both naked.

I almost shit.

"Oh fuck. Look at this guys. Be quiet."

Now they saw Lisa's mom on her knees sucking up and down on dad's huge cock.

"Damn."

"What are we going to do Billy? We can't just walk in there right now?"

"I don't know. I wonder if we can get to the car without them seeing us." " Do you think?"

"If we can make it, Jimmy, you will have to help me push it further down the road so they won't hear it start."

"Good idea, Billy." as he came to stand next to me.

I looked over in the water again at mom. They had moved closer to shore now where it was a bit more shallow. She was on her knees sucking Lisa's dad. Her tits pressed hard into his legs as she had done so often to me.

"Oh My God." I said. "Now mom's sucking your dad."

"I just can't fucking believe this."

"Either can I Billy. Either can I." Carol responded.

I was half torn between rushing in and screaming my head off or like dad, ask for a turn at Annette's mouth.

"Crazily, I wondered if Jimmy was thinking something like that about mom.

Let's circle around and head for the car."

"Be careful we don't make noise."

We all needed time to digest this event.

We finally reached the cars and I put it in gear. We all pushed and the car rolled down the hill quietly.

I was happy for that being a bit easier than I figured.

When we were quite a distance down the road, I started the engine and we got out of the park.

I pulled into a restaurant parking lot and asked the girls to get us some coffee or anything to drink.

They needed something also.

"I can't believe all this shit." Jimmy said. He sounded almost in tears. in the dark back seat.

The girls came back rather quickly with pop and a cup of coffee for me.

"Well, here's the plan. We go back to our place and you'll have to sleep with Carol, Jimmy. OK?" " I guess so, if that's OK Carol?' " Sure Jimmy."

"Lisa will be with me. We have to stay out of sight in case they come home all still together. OK?"

"Do your pissing as soon as we get in the door." I said.

"We don't need to make noises with the toilet or being seen in the halls."

"You're right Billy."

"In the meantime, we'll think of a way to deal with this shit in the morning when we will probably see them."

"Oh damn, as I hit the steering wheel. What a fucking mess. You're right Billy.

I said, "I think its a good idea if we hide the car, at least for tonight. I don't even want them to see it or they will know."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.