Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 35

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I was awakened some time later by Carol.

She said that mom was downstairs and wanted to talk with me.

"Is anything wrong?"

"No, she just wants to talk to you."

Lisa was sleeping peacefully. Her tits exposed with the blanket just under her them. She looked beautiful in her sleep, with the dim light from the hall shining in.

"Pretty isn't she?'

"Yeah," Carol said.

"Did you guys fuck good tonight?" she whispered.

"Oh yeah. Really nice this time. She was really hot and into it."

"She makes love with real feeling Carol."

"I guess I really do love her."

"OK, I guess I'll see what mom wants."

"Talk to you later."

"OK."

I walked down to the dim parlor and mom was sitting on the couch with her duster on.

She was having a drink in the darkened parlor.

"Sit here next to me Billy honey."

"We need to talk."

"What's wrong mom?"

"Its your sister. I don't know how its going to turn out but there might be a lot of trouble in a little while."

"She met me in the kitchen earlier and told me you guys all watched your dad and me tonight."

"Oh mom. I hope you're not mad about it. It was the hottest thing any of us ever saw."

"No, its not that honey. I kind of thought you would probably watch us anyway."

"Remember honey, you and I and Carol hoave nothing to hide anymore."

"You've been pleasured by me as much as I have with you honey."

"You and I have nothing to hide any longer honey. I hoped you could learn by watching us. Maybe help make you a good lover too."

"Its your sister honey, and her problem."

"Would you believe that right this minute she is in MY room approaching your father to suck him?"

"WHAT? Is she crazy?'

"That's exactly what I said, when she told me in the kitchen earlier that she wants his big cock in her mouth like I did tonight."

"She's been aching inside to make love with him."

"You have to be kidding."

"I told her that it was OK with me if she thought she could convince your father to let her."

"I have no idea how he will react????"

"Oh my God mom. You mean right this minute. Yes! Damn it."

"This might blow apart all the things we have shared for all this time too."

"So just in case honey, before anything happens, I want to suck you right now."

"I have your dad's cum in both my mouth and in my womb. I want yours also honey."

"It means something very special to me Billy."

"More than you could probably realize honey."

"OK with you?"

"Certainly mom, but Lisa sucked me earlier. I'm not sure if I can deliver so quickly?"

She handed me her drink. "Take some baby."

It was strong. Seven and water.

"Stand here in front of me honey so I can get at you better, OK?"

"I can't help it Billy. I love the thought of having both your father's and your sperm in my body all day."

"That is why I think Carol is up there right now. She wants your dad's sperm inside her body too."

"Badly!"

"How could I say no to her, when I am feling the very same things inside as a woman too, Billy?"

I stood in front of mom, and she reached to lower my shorts.

I kicked them off, and she placed both her hands around my shaft and balls.

"A nice massage for your wonderful cock, OK?"

"Sure mom."

Her caresses were wonderful. Her fingers worked on my underside and down into my crotch behind my sack. She massaged it harder there and it made my cock get harder.

It was pure love and loving she was giving me right now.

"That's your prostate that I'm playing with honey. Its where your cum juice comes from."

"Feel nice?"

"Oh God, Yes mom. Really it does."

"Ready to fuck my mouth. Don't go easy honey. Fuck my mouth like crazy. I want you to cum hard for me. I'll suck all of you."

"I want to give you this pleaasure Billy."

"I am also thinking of my husband's cock in your sister's mouth right now too."

"In a strange way, it has my whole body excited thinking about it."

Her fingers were caressing my balls gently now, rolling them around as she lowered her warm mouth to my cock.

"UUUUUMMMMM Mom. That was fantastic the way you sucked dad earlier."

"Were you looking up at us."

"Yes"

"I kind of thought you or your sister would be watching. That's why I placed your dad in that particular lounge."

She went back to sucking me harder now. I moved my hips in response to her hand urgings. Again she urged. I started to move into her mouth faster. Her hand jerked up and down as she sucked. My legs were becoming weaker now as she nibbled the tip in her mouth. I could feel her tongue flicking around the opening and her sucking it harder.

"UUUUUMMMMM Oh mom."

"Feel nice honey?"

"You know it does."

She looked up at me and seemed to have glazed eyes now that she knew I was near.

"Shoot honey. Shoot hard in mom's mouth. Down my throat."

Her voice was so soft and loving.

"Give me your seed in my belly."

"My tits feel nice against your legs?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.