Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 34

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Carol quickly ran back to her room.

Lisa and I climbed into bed and I leaned over to kiss her. It was very dark in the room now.

"Oh Billy. This was the hottest thing I ever saw tonight. Your parents are really hot lovers."

"You seem to be taking after your dad too, the way you lick me so nice."

"Would you like that now honey?"

"Would you Billy?"

I could use a good cum right now after all that excitement.

"Do you want me to suck you at the same time?"

"No, its OK. My cock needs a little rest for a while anyway. Especially after you and Carol sucking me a few minutes ago babe."

"That was really hot for me honey. I loved what you did while she was sucking me."

"I have more tricks too Billy. I've been talking to my mom lately."

"Uh Oh." I said.

"We talk a lot about sex now Billy. She's been telling me a lot about how to please you. How to make my sucking you last longer for you too."

"Now, since we told her we are getting married, she's been so open with me Billy. Real woman to woman stuff."

"She also said that YOU can stay with me over at our place when you feel like it too. So we will be able to be together a lot more often now honey."

I caressed her tits as I started to lean over her.

"Oh suck them honey. I love the way you suck my nipples and tits. It makes my pussy so wet and excited."

"Your tits are really beautiful Lisa."

"I can hardly ever stop looking at them honey."

"I mean it. I love their shape and size. They seem to fit your body perfectly. They fill my hands perfectly. I love sucking them."

I leaned down and kissed her and slid my tongue into her eager mouth.

I licked and nibbled my way down her neck and on down to her nipples. I sucked them softly and bit them slightly.

"Oh Billy. That feels nice honey. Keep it up."

I sucked both her tits for quite a while before sliding my hand down to her pussy and fingering her clit softly and the wetness of her warm channel.

I kissed my way down her stomach and spent time on her furry bush. Chewing the tender soft hairs with my teeth.

I munched as much of her mound as I could. Finally, I slid my tongue between her slit and found her clit with my tongue.

Her hips rose immediately as I started to gently suck on it.

"Oh Honey. Oh, Billy. It feels so nice honey."

"You're making my entire pussy area feel so good."

Her aroma and taste seemed to intoxicate me.

I sucked and licked her clit as I slid my two fingers into her and felt her wet warmness that I knew I would love forever.

I explored the different feel of the walls of her pussy. The minute bumps, the softer smooth parts, and especially the area where I learned her GSPOT was.

I fucked her slowly and softly with my fingers now, as I sucked on her center point of womanhood.

"Oh Billlllllyyyyy. I'm there honey. OOOOOHHHH." She moaned and whispered. Her hips gently rising and falling as I held my mouth to her wet channel.

I could taste her fluids releasing now.

>UUUUMMM I'm getting your womanhood now honey. Keep cumming baby. I'll suck all of you into me."

"OOOOHHH Billy honey... "

Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter as I sucked it all over and then back to her clit.

Her soft moans made me feel certain that I was satisfying her.

I felt my cock hardening as it was pressed against the sheets.

I raised from her pussy long enough to lean up and kiss her and slide my cock into her at the same time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.