Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 32

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

After a while of laying in bed with Lisa, I heard dad leave, and then we got up.

I offered to drop her off at her new part time job as a secretary in a doctor's office.

We went down and had breakfast with mom and Carol. I told them I would be back later and we left.

After I dropped off Lisa, I remembered I had better go home and cut the grass before the rain storm came in.

I cut the grass, and covered the pool quickly to keep the storm mess out.

Sure enough, raindrops started almost as soon as I finished.

I thought that a little rest was in order anyway, and I went up to my room and laid down.

I caught sight of Carol in her room and apparently she was also resting.

Mom was in the basement doing laundry.

Later that afternoon, I awoke with a raging hardon from a really sexy dream. I stroked it for a minute or two, and thought I would see if Carol would like some of it.

I got up and went into my sister's room, and she was still sleeping.

I pulled back the blanket, and she was wearing a silky teddy.

I climbed in next to her and cuddled close to her as she slept on her side.

My cock was still raging, and now it was up against her ass crack. Covered only with her silky panties.

I reached in front and caressed her tits softly. She moved slightly and her hand came up near mine as I squeezed her tit.

Slowly I pressed my hard cock against her ass in circles. Soon she was stirring.

She awoke and realized I was laying there. She stayed in her position and rubbed harder against my hard cock. "UUUUMmmmmm! We've never fucked in my bed Billy."

I slid my hand down and started to peel her panties off and she helped me.

She bent slightly, offering me a better aim at either her ass or her pussy.

I decided to enter her pussy and slid in.

"OOOOHHHH. It feels nice sis."

I stayed deep in her for a minute, enjoying the warm wetness of her pussy.

Finally, I started fucking into her and she responded by pushing her ass back toward me, as we fucked on our side.

I reached in front as slid my finger over her clit and circled it as I fucked her.

"OOOOOhhhhh Billy." Her hand came on top of mine as she indicated how to massage her clit.

... I fucked her like this for about five minutes... slowly.

I whispered how nice she felt, and pressed my lips into her neck.

Finally, I rolled her over and slid my cock in while laying on top of her.

She was wet. Spread wide open for her brother. Making no difference to either of us.

Her glazed eyes looking down at her opwn brother's cock as it was just about to enter her again and surely make her orgasm. Watching her eyes as she felt and saw it disappear into her.

I leaned down and frenched her mouth and we sucked each other's tongues as I fucked her.

Her hips rising to meet my cock as I pounded into her.

"Fuck me Billy honey. Fuck me." Feel me loving you too."

Then our mouths glued together.

I could feel her hard nipples pressing into me.

I rotated my hips as my cock was buried deep inside her pussy.

It made her more excited and I felt her tighten around my cock.

"Cum, sis, spray your juice."

I was almost whispering in her ear.

I raised up on my hands over her now, and started to fuck her harder as she let go. Her arms reaching up to me, her tits flopping up and down as I rammed her. Her eyes were fluttering now and wide with excitment.

My cock was raging hard as I pumped her. "OOOOOHHHH Billllllyyyy."

Her nails and fingers scraping my back.

The wonderful sex with my sister.

I was still hard as she gripped my cock and came.

I could feel her juice flood over my cock as I fucked into her. Her hips jambed up in the air against me...

Her spasms as I leaned down to kiss her during her orgasm.

Mom came in the doorway at just that minute watching us.

It must have made her hot too, because she laid down next to us as Carol came down from her orgasm.

Mom was looking up to me, and she was naked.

Carol finally relaxed and I was still hard. I hadn't cum yet.

Carol's chest was heaving. Her tits with their hard nipples rising and falling.

I looked down at mom, and she was inviting me to do her now.

I moved off Carol, and slid between mom's upraised legs.

She spread them wide, giving me the full view of her trim pussy.

She was wet, and I could smell her different woman's scent. I leaned down and sucked her nipples as she guided my cock into her.

"OOOOOOhhhhh Mom!"

This was not just a pussy. This was MOM'S pussy.

She crossed her legs around my waist and pulled me tight to her pussy. She moved her hips up and down with me buried deep in her.

"Fuck mom now, Billy. Fuck me good."

Carol was on her side watching us.

"Damn, he does it good, mom." She said.

"He sure does." Mom squeezed her pussy tightly around me as I started to rotate my hips as I did to Carol.

I could feel the back wall of her womb.

"OOOOOhhhh, mom. I love when he does that. He just made me cum so damn nice doing what he's doing now." Carol said.

"He's scraping our Gspot this way honey. Isn't it nice. Its an extra sensation for us girls."

Mom's eyes were fluttering as she felt me pleasuring her secret spot.

I could feel my cock rotating and swirling around in mom's pussy and she loved it too.

"OOOOOHHHH Billy... Keep it up honey. Fuck me with that hard cock... just like that."

This was open and pure sex once again. Mom didn't care that her daughter was right next to us watching and sharing it all.

I rotated harder and faster into her. Her pussy was milking like a warm wet glove around my cock.

Her hands reached up to pull my face down and she kissed me. I could feel her pussy getting wetter as she humped up at me.

We rocked hard back and forth.

"Fuck me Billy. Fuck your mother's pussy."

I knew she was saying this to heighten my own excitement and hopefully to meet her there at that special place we both go to when we make love as mother and son.

Yes, it really did heighten the sensations in my mind and in my cock as I pumped into her.

"I want your cum in me... shoot honey."

Her eyes were also wide with her own excitement.

She let go of my face and I rose so that I was almost kneeling in front of her pussy now. Still pumping in and out.

Carol leaned higher to watch my cock going in and out of our mom.

I reached down and with both thumbs, I moved them over and over mom's clit as I fucked her.

Her eyes closed tightly and I knew she was about to cum. I could feel her pussy contracting, squeezing and grabbing, sucking me into her.

I was in heaven right now. I was hoping that was where I was taking her too.

Mom was rapidly squeezing her tits now, pinching her nipples.

She let go with a loud moan and I was about to move my thumbs faster on her clit, but Carol said, "Let me, Billy."

Her fingers reached down and started to work on mom's slit and clit as I fucked her harder.

"Give it to her Billy. She needs it too. Fuck her good."

Mom was moaning loudly now.

Letting herself completely go in front of us.

Carol moved one of mom's hands off her tits and leaned down to suck one, as her other fingers kept massaging her clit.

I moved my hips higher as I fucked deeply into her.

I felt her probably in the middle of her cum. Hearing the squish sounds of her pussy, as I pulled in and out.

This was one of her best fucks with me so far.

Her hips were rising and rotating as she seemed to be reaching for more and more of my cock.

She was cumming and cumming with a torrent. Moaning loudly now, with no caution.

"Ram me honey. Fuck me." Fuck this pussy that made you."

Her excitement was transferring to me.

My cock was still hard and about to shoot.

Carol circled two fingers around it as I pumped into mom's pussy. It made me twice as excited now.

Her fingers jerking me off while I fucked mom.

It was then that I decided to pull out and slide into her ass for the first time.

Carol saw me, and said "Ooooooohhh mom... Now you're really going to get fucked."

Mom was surprised as I aimed my cock at her ass, but raised her hips higher for me to enter.

"Go ahead Billy, take all of me honey." she moaned though half opened eyes.

"I just came so nice with you in my pussy. Go ahead and take me. Make me cum in my ass."

"Fuck my ass if you want it. Its been quite a while."

I pushed into her ass slowly, and felt a whole new world of my mother!

Her arms came up to pull me tight to her heaving tits.

"OOOOOHHHH Billy fuck me.! "OOOOOHHHH I feel you so deep inside me honey."

Her hips rocking and pushing up to me harder now.

Her knees raised and wide.

I rocked back and forth grinding over her wet pussy as I slid in and out of her tight ass.

I could feel more and more juices flowing out of her pussy all over my groin now.

"You have me completely now Billy... my mouth, my pussy, and now you have my ass... Fuck me honey. Fuck me."

I started to really feel the tightness of her ass clamping around my cock. I pumped harder and faster.

What a GREAT difference in her actions now. What a GREAT difference in the sensations around my cock.

Mom was cumming again. "OOOOOhhhh Carol. He''s making me cum again... Carol."

Mom was over the edge in her orgasm. Her rocking and swaying as I fucked her ass.

"OOOOHHHH. Aaaaaagggghhhh."

"Fuck my ass honey... cum in me."

I couldn't hold back any longer as I met her upward thrusting and I started to cum inside her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.