Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Lisa and I laid there for a long while as it got dark. We talked about what type of house we would like, how many kids, all the things that people who are getting married talk about.

I leaned over her as she laid on her back and Kissed her.

I felt happy inside being in love with her.

I laid my head on her tits as she moved her hands through my hair.

It was a nice warm night. We could hear the crickets in the woods, and the occasional hoot of an owl.

There were a couple of other small campfires spread a distance apart on the other side of the lake.

Lisa raised my head and kissed me. Make love to me Billy. Make love to me.

I sat up and pulled off my bathing suit, and slipped hers off.

Her body was beautiful.

Full tits. No fat anywhere.

I laid on top of her, just kissing, just caressing for a while.

Her hips moved as she felt my half hard cock pressed against her pussy area.

Finally, she spread her legs so that I was now pressed right against her warm pussy.

Her legs went around my waist, urging me, as she kissed me.

I was getting harder by the second, and she could feel it.

Please Billy, put it in me...

I raised up and slid in without any resistance.

I stayed buried in her... enjoying the feel of being in the woman I loved.

Her hips were demanding me, her pussy demanded that I move... I started to move. I wanted this to last. I was in no hurry. I pumped into her slowly. Each stroke deeply into her. I could feel her wetness all around my cock. Its gripping me.

Fuck me Billy. Fuck me. I'm all yours honey...

My arms went around her and we held each other tightly as I started to rock in and out of her, faster, deeper.

Oh Billy, you feel so nice in me.

My cock was swelling inside her, her pussy was gripping me, needing me.

Oh Billy... I rocked into her faster, and finally, I felt my cum about to let go... I whispered into her ear that I was near...

Go Billy, give it to me... fill me... I want you...

Oh Billy... I think I'm cumming tooooooo, as her pussy started to tighten, her body seemed to tense, as my cum started to shoot out of me...

My lips found hers and I kissed her hard as I shot into

her. Shot into the woman I loved... It seemed a special cum. Special set of feelings now as my climax transferred me into her...

Finally, I laid still, quiet, on top of her... still holding each other tightly... my cock still deep inside

feeling her pussy massaging it, enjoying it.

Oh Billy... that felt so damn nice... stay in there honey. Don't pull out yet. Her pussy making small movements.

I leaned down and kissed her again.

After a while, I laid next to he, caressing her body as we talked.

The fire was going well, and then we heard cracking branches...

Before we could do anything, the couple that passed us earlier were there again.

Looking down on us both laying naked.

Both of them smiling.

Lisa pulled what blanket there was left to try to cover herself but it was futile.

Don't worry they laughed.

We've seen a lot of naked bodies around here in the times we stayed.

Not invited, they came closer and sat near the fire.

The guy couldn't stop eying Lisa's body as she was turned to face me. Her ass and back were facing him.

I sat up and said that I didn't appreciate their intrusion.

Again, she laughed. YOU have nothing to be ashamed of with a man sized cock like that!

Get lost, I said.

Hey, take it easy. We only wanted to be friendly.

The girl stood up and said, I'll make it even, and pulled off her shirt.

Her large tits bounced free, and then she dropped her shorts. See, I'm not ashamed.

She reached up and cupped her tits showing them off to me.

Her grin was also to mean an invitation to me.

His eyes were still glued to Lisa's back side.

She has a nice ass too, he said.

The girl walked closer to me, and stood close.

Her pussy only inches from my face now.

She reached her hand down and ran it into her crotch, and slowly sliding it back and forth over her whole pussy area.

We like to swing she said. We like to fuck other people while we watch each other... wouldn't you guys at least like to try it once?

Again her hands caressing her tits in front of me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.