Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I woke early the next morning as usual. Even though I didn't have to go to school any longer.

Coming out of the bathroom, I heard some commotion coming out of mom's room. I turned on the TV camera, and sure enough, dad was busy pumping mom.

Her legs were spread wide as he fucked her, her arms and hands all over his back.

It made me feel good for him, to once again have the hard on he needed. The pills were working wonders.

I watched as his cock slid in and out of her and seeing her pussy lips stretch along with his cock each time he pulled out. I knew exactly how nice her pussy was making him feel.

Carol passed my door, and I motioned for her to watch. I sat her between my legs on the end of the bed, so we could both watch. I was feeling her tits and forcing her nipples to get hard.

Oh Billy, he's really pounding into her... wow. I don't blame him, She has a wonderful pussy Carol.

You mean I don't? No, its just that she has learned how to really use all of her pussy.

You'll learn too hon.

Did you and Bobby fuck last night? I asked.

Nah, he didn't have a whole lot of time. He only stayed for a little while, and he played with my tits. That's all.

My cock was hard again, watching mom getting thoroughly fucked... I reached down and slid Carol's shorts off and pushed her down on my cock as we sat there.

Her warm pussy sliding up and down was great, as we watched the fucking on the TV.

Can you reach my balls Carol? While my cock is in you?

She reached down and massaged them and it made my cock harder. I was busy playing with her tits and pumping up into her, and she pushed down... her legs spread wide on the floor now.

Here I cum, hon, do you want to fuck it out or suck it out?

Both, Carol said, as I started to shoot. She could feel it, and after a couple of squirts, she quickly turned and knelt down, sucking me hard as I finished cumming.

My hands on her head.

Suck me good Carol... uuuummmm her warm mouth up and down... By now, she was really good at sucking me. She seemed to know what made me feel good. She held me in her mouth til she knew I was finished, and I pulled her up. I knelt down and kissed her pussy just before she pulled up her shorts. That was a nice quickie Billy.

I'll be thinking of it in school all morning while I'm taking th tests.

I'm glad that we can fuck like this because I would go crazy not being able to have my pussy filled when I need it.

I feel the same. You don't know what its like to have balls filled with cum, and being stuck with just jerking off.

NOW, I have you, mom AND Lisa. She said her pussy would always be there for me no matter what.

I sucked her tits for a minute, and then told her she better get going for school. She still had one more day of tests.

I watched more of the screen watching dad suck on mom's tits now, as he moved up to be at her side.

Her hand was caressing his face, as he sucked them.

I knew she was happy now.

After a few minutes, I saw her move down and take his cock in her mouth... she was really into it, as she stroked him into her mouth.

I could see dad's face and figured he must be moaning, by the expression.

I watched a while longer as she soon had him cumming.

Her lips went all over his cock, and sucked his balls,

her hand sliding up and down, milking out his cum. It shot in the air and landed on his groin, She moved up and licked it off him, and sucked the rest out of his cock... stroking him harder and faster as she sucked.

I saw her stick a finger into his ass, and his hips raised higher as she sucked and jerked him harder into her mouth.

Finally, his cum was over, and mom slowed down her sucking till he relaxed.

The way she was laying and sucking him, I could see her closed pussy lips and her ass. It was sexy. Her rounded slender hips, rounded ass, folding into the lips of her womanhood.

She was build beautifully.

I decided then and there that the next time we ever fucked, that I would have her lay in that position and fuck her sideways.

Her mouth stayed glued to dad's cock completely in her mouth for some time, as he caressed her hair. Her hand caressing his sack. I could see part of her face, as she held his cock in her mouth. Her head on his groin.

It was good sex they were having. It was impossible to miss the love also.

Mom sure loved him, and she loved sex.

It was still a bit early, and I figured that Lisa would still be in bed. Not having to go to school anymore.

I got up and got the bright idea to make breakfast for mom and dad too. I had it almost all ready by the time they finally came downstairs.

It was obvious they were happy.

Mom gave me a look, as if asking if I watched? I nodded yes. She smiled.

We ate breakfast, and I mentioned that I had an idea to take a long ride with Lisa.

I thought I would throw some things into a basket for a small picnic.

Mom said she would take care of it. Great!

I wanted to cut the grass before it got too hot anyway.

Dad came up to me in the driveway, and said that he was really happy with the pills. They were working great. I was really happy for him.

He left for work.

Mom came out a while later with her suit on, and a cup of coffee.

You watched? Yeah. You guys were great.

He came twice, Billy. Hasn't done that in a long time.

That was a nice BJ you gave him. No wonder he came twice. She turned a little red and smiled. You saw that too, huh?

Yeah. I was doing Carol as she sat on my lap. So we all came this morning.

I was done with the yards, and grabbed a beer. Mom was laying back on the lounge chair, and I couldn't help but stare at her beauty. Her proud full tits sticking up.

Her eyes were closed now.

I leaned over her, and kissed her cheek, and then down to her chest... kissing and licking the bulges of her tits over the bra top of her suit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.