Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I came home from school early the next day. All through and excited that I graduated with honors.

I met mom in the kitchen just finishing making a cake.

I gave her a hug, and told her the good news. I was really excited.

The last day of school for life, and being named to the Honor Roll.

She hugged me back.

Good for you Billy! Now you can start planning your life.

You and Carol have always seemed to do well in school. It has really made your dad and me proud.

I was horny all of a sudden. I could feel my cock stirring as I still hugged her. I was sure she could feel it also. I ground it into her pussy area as I held my head over her shoulder. Her tits crushed into me.

I got the crazy idea of a blowjob, right there in the kitchen.

I pushed on her shoulders and she knew right away what it meant.

Oh Billy, right here? Yeah mom, I'm really hot... right here. No one's around... She knelt there and unzipped my jeans and pulled out my half hard cock, and stroked it.

Oh Mom, make me cum. She stroked it quicker.

My hips pumping automatically as she stroked me, and finally she lowered her mouth to suck me... I pumped her mouth hard as she held her hand over it. Jerking me as she sucked... I fucked hard and fast into her mouth...

Oooohhh ma, my back arching as I fucked fowward, her mouth sucking harder...

Her hands went to my balls and caressed them as she sucked me up and down.

Oh mom. Oh mom... here it is... and her hands went faster as I shot into her sucking mouth... She milked me and squeezed it as she felt my spasms. Her tongue licking around the tip as she sucked.

She put her hands around my ass an pulled me tight into her sucking mouth... Forcing my cock down her throat as I shot my cum... again, and again. Her throat muscles grasping around my cockhead as I shot...

Oh mom... and she held me tight, drinking me... Swallowing me... Emptying me. Her eyes almost glazed as she stared up at me...

Finally, I was drained. She stood and said that was dangerous.

It brings back memories Billy. Your dad used to love quickies just like that.

I loved to do it for him. We've seemed to have lost some of that fun over the years. Her face was a little flushed now.

She reached and caressed my cock still hanging softly out the zipper of my pants. She put it away, while asking, Feel better now honey? I sure do mom.

I hugged her again and then kissed her cheek.

I'll talk to you later. I went up to my room.

I laid there in a delayed excitement now. With the added excitement of mom just sucking me. Even though I pushed her to her knees, she still did it for me.

After a while, both Carol and Lisa came in. They were excited too about passing. Lisa would graduate with me, and Carol had one more year yet to go.

I suggested we all go down to the pool.

The girls ran into Carol's room to change into their suits.

I gave mom a pat on her ass as I walked by her on the way to the pool, saying thanks mom. I love you.

I didn't mean to force you earlier.

Oh, Billy, Billy Billy... I understand honey.

Now I again thought that MY cum was now inside my mother... again.

I dove in the pool as soon as I reached it.

The girls came down about twenty minutes later.

Mom brought out a tray with sandwiches and juice. Just what was needed.

In one single glance, I could see all three women that I have fucked and sucked and who have sucked me.

Wow! I thought. how many guys could say that?

Why don't you call Bobby, Carol, I said. I did. He might be over later. Depends if he finishes working on his car.

The girls were still busy talking about Wedding and other plans. Who Lisa wanted to invite from school and all. Carol busy examining the ring on Lisa's finger again.

I mouthed the words I love you to Lisa, as I waded in front of them.

I motioned for her to sit on the edge of the pool, and soon I had my head between her legs, licking her pussy area through her bikini shorts.

I smiled up at her, as Carol watched the whole thing.

I put my arms around her ass pulling her pussy tight to my mouth. I licked up and down the insides of her thighs. I want you later honey, I said, and swam away.

When I neared them again, I mentioned to Lisa that we haven't done it in my new car yet...

Uh Oh, Carol said. You're going to get laid in his new car tonight...

Both girls tits looked so inviting with the two piece outfits they were wearing.

I invited them in the pool, and when they finally jumped in, I asked them to take off their bra tops. Both girls really didn't want to, but after some coaxing, they finally did.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.