Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I had no idea what time it was when Carol came to wake me for dinner. Carol, in her usual sexy manner, did it by caressing my cock till I opened my eyes.

Time for dinner she said. I asked if she said anything about Lisa and me... NO! I was dying to, but I thought it was YOUR surprise.

Good, I said. I quickly told her about dad. I told her that he said he would be going to a doctor for his hard on problems.

I quickly told her that mom was sitting here watching our movie when I got home this afternoon, and YES! We fucked.

I eased into a chair, and mom looked flushed.

I guessed that dad realized that I didn't say anything about meeting him earlier.

Carol started to giggle, and mom asked her why... she said its a secret... I was mad. I wanted to wait till dinner was over... Mom looked at me...

Well, I said, looking over at dad also, I asked Lisa to marry me last night.

Mom dropped her fork on the plate.

Dad looked stunned for a moment, but then said congratulations.

When, mom asked... I said we hadn't set a date yet.

Wow! What a surprise, mom said, a tinge of "Why didn't you tell me earlier" attitude.

I told them that Lisa's dad was going to arrange for me to get a job at his company repairing computers.

Good trade Billy, dad said.

I had no idea you cared for Lisa that much, mom said.

Are you kidding mom? Carol said.

He's been all over her from day 1.

Dad said that he would talk with her father about helping out with the wedding plans. Mom said she would also.

Mom still seemed in shock.

I finished dinner and took a beer out to the pool, and laid back on the lounge.

For a change, dad came out and sat down. Also with a beer.

Are you sure about this girl? Yeah, I really care for her. She treats me well too, dad.

She sure is pretty enough, he said.

Yeah she is.

He asked if I mentioned about seeing him that afternoon?

I said no. Didn't give it a thought. Good, he said. I'd rather take care of this withour Carol knowing also... Who wants the whole world knowing? I don't blame you, I said.

Its probably just nerves dad. Well, we'll see.

It seemed to make him feel better that I kept a secret between us.

I had a whole hell of a lot of secrets in my head... If only he knew, I thought.

Well, I have a little paperwork to catch up on. You really did a nice job on the yards and stuff... thanks dad.

He left me alone to think...

I had a feeling mom would be out soon.

I laid there with my eyes closed. After a while, I heard, "So, you decided you want to get married?"

Mom eased into a lounge chair next to me.

Yeah, I really care for her mom. Well, This hasn't really sunk in yet.

I'll get in touch with her mother soon.

We don't even have a date set yet, mom.

Matter of fact, I'm going over there later tonight and give her the ring I bought today.

I made a downpayment on the wedding ring too.

You're moving fast...

She closed her eyes and stayed quiet for a while.

I did the same... Racing thoughts of future plans going through my head.

That was nice making love earlier, she finally said. Her eyes still closed.

I really orgasmed big this time Billy. Not like today, in a long time.

It did feel good mom. I came hard myself. Just feeling you cum.

I felt you inside as you were shooting... OOOhhhh we have to try that again.

I think I will make you cum right now without touching you.

Close your eyes and just relax...

Ready? Yeah mom...

OK, You just came to bed, and find me laying there naked.

My nipples are as hard as a rock.

I lean over to kiss you, my nipples press into your chest. My tongue licking your lips now. Now I lean right over you and tell you to lick and suck my soft tits. Suck my hard nipples softly...

I love doing that mom... You are sucking them gently honey.

Lick my nipples... yes, that's it...

I am moving down your chest and sucking YOUR nipples now. I can feel them get hard like mine... Feels nice mom...

Can you picture this now Billy? I sure can mom.

My fingers are caressing your nipples as my mouth and tongue slide over your chest and down, down to your bush of hair... I am chewing your hair and nibbling in it.

My hand is now stroking your cock, my fingers rolling over your soft tip... I lean up and whisper that I want to suck you now... I want my son's cock in my warm mouth.

Is your cock hard Billy? It sure is mom... Good.

I can feel your cock throbbing in my hand as I stroke it.

I am moving my mouth to your sack of jewels.

I am caressing and rolling them around in my hand.

Now I have the very essence of my son's manhood in my soft caressing hands.

OOOHHH mom!

Your cock is throbbing hard Billy, as I slide my warm lips up and down the underside of your beautiful cock...

You are asking me to suck your balls now,

OOOHHH mom... That's right...

Your cock is really hard now isn't Billy? It really is mom... OK...

I am sucking your shaft up and down, and nibbling it all over... my fingers still rolling over your cock head... I can feel some of your juice leaking out, and I suck it into my mouth... OOOOhhh mom... Suck it harder... no, Billy... I want to make this last for you...

I am nibbling up and down the underside and now take your tender balls into my mouth rolling my tongue over their softness...

I want the cum in them Billy...

Now mom sat up on her lounge and looked down at me, Seeing my raging hard on in my bathing suit...

Your cock is nice and hard now Billy... Keep your eyes closed as I suck you...

My fingers are now caressing your balls and sack. My mouth is sliding up and down your beautiful cock...

I can feel your hand on my hair. I am loving the feeling of your cock in my mouth Billy... Oooohhhh mom...

I am between your legs now Billy, sucking your sack again... My tongue flicking your balls, as my mouth raises to suck you completely into my throat...

You are very hard Billy, you are throbbing inside my warm mouth, and I suck you harder now... My throat kissing your cock head... ooooohhh mom...

I can feel your balls tighten now Billy as I caress and squeeze them softly in my hand... Your cock buried deep in my sucking mouth...

No don't touch yourself Billy...

I am sucking up and down slowly. Licking your whole shaft, WANTING your cock in my mouth...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.