Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 21: The After Glow

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21: The After Glow - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

We all sat cross legged on the waterbed. Pretty well fucked out now.

I thought to myself, I wonder how many other couples would be so open, so intimate, as the four of us had been. Especially like right now?

I gazed at Lisa, now starting to sober up a little. Then to Carol, sitting on my other side.

Her arm reaching around Bobby now.

Lisa's tits were so very pretty. Even after cumming so hard with Carol's blowjob, it still made me hot to look at her tits.

I casually mentioned to all, as I leaned back on my hands... We have to stop this shit. Its taking way the hell too much out of me.

They all laughed.

Bobby looked at me like it was Christmas.

He said, you know, I was thinking the same thing.

I would rather just make love with only your sister, and not with an audience all the time.

I don't mind you guys being around once in a while, while Carol and me fuck, but not all the time... What do you say honey?, he looked at Carol... Yeah, I guess you're right.

I said, Well guys, I'm tired as hell. I want to go to sleep.

Mom and dad will be back tommorrow afternoon, and we still have some cleaning up to do.

Come on sweetheart, I offered my hand to Lisa, and said good night to Bobby and Carol.

As we got next to my bed in the dark, I held Lisa in my arms, both of us still naked.

I kissed her softly, and said I want to hold you to me the rest of the night, OK, Honey?

She was all for it.

We got in bed, and faced each other, as tight as we could be together. My arms around her, her head in my chest... her beautiful soft tits pressed against me... we slept.

Lisa's face was still on my shoulder as I awoke early to the sun blasting in my eyes.

I could feel her softly breathing against me... her leg laying over mine.

I caressed her soft hair, and realized how much I loved her.

Realized I should never have let Bobby go all the way through with his "dream" because it included Lisa.

I realized how much she must care to let herself be used, and fucked as she did last night, because of me.

Then and there, I decided to never take advantage of her again.

I pulled down the blanket slightly, and caressed the tit that was laying on my chest, softly.

Feeling the nipple slightly respond in my fingers.

I felt her stir, and realized it would wake her, so I stopped.

Her arm though went tighter around me, and as a signal she was now awake.

Her hand slowly moved, and then reached to caress my cock, laying soft, just in front of her leg crossed over mine.

She didn't move her head, just her hand and stroked me so pleasantly. Tenderly, feeling my cock get harder in her fingers.

She softly, very softly ran her whole hand over my cock

Her small hand then cupped my sack with my balls and caressed them softly... no words...

My hand continued to stroke her hair as she laid on my chest.

Finally, she had me hard. Stroking me very softly, gentle tingling up and down my shaft to the tip, where her thumb rolled over it.

Pleasuring me.

She slowly raised her head, and said Good Morning Honey, and leaned down to kiss me. I love you. I really do love you.

My arms went around her and I kissed her for a long time.

She raised her head and said close your eyes baby. Keep them closed.

Slowly, she scraped her tits and her body over mine as she slid under the blanket and took my cock into her mouth.

Not seeing her, but hearing her say, This will be my best blowjob for you honey... stroking me softly again. Her warm mouth closing around me...

Slowly, very slowly, Lisa licked every part of my cock.

She was deliberately going slow. Taking her time. Kissing, sucking, nibbling, and stroking my cock.

It was wonderful. It had me on the very edge of cumming and back down again, and up to almost cumming again...

The door opened and Carol stood there naked...

She was going to speak, but I motioned to be quiet, and pointed to Lisa, under the blanket.

She came closer to me, quietly, and took my hands, placing them on her tits, watching Lisa's head go up and down on my cock, under the blanket.

Her pussy glistened as the sun beamed on it, and I reached over to slide my finger in her. I fucked into her a while, but then I waved her off, and she smiled and left.

After quite a while, Lisa knelt, while still between my legs, still sucking me so softly, no demands, no hurry.

Finally she said, I'm ready for your cum now honey... you can cum anytime now. I wanted to suck all of you, taste all of you this morning, before it was all gone too quick in a fast cum.

I know you like your balls sucked, so give me a minute, and then let me know when you want to shoot honey... still under the blanket...

Soon, she had my balls in her warm mouth again, rolling her tongue softly over them... loving them with her mouth...

I was right there... my cock ready to burst... I said now honey, its there for you. Immediately she went to the tip and lowered her mouth completely down my whole cock.

Her hands caressing my balls, now right next to her sucking lips.

My cock completely within her throat and mouth. Sucking me, pleasing me. Wanting me...

I came. I spasmed into her throat, she jerked me, sucked me, and accepted me, and kept her mouth on me till I was completely done.

Then, she slid her body against me all the way up until her mouth was over mine and kissed me once again.

I was going to roll her over to eat her, but she said, no honey. Just finger me for a little while, OK?

She laid there, her auburn hair spread across the pillow, now.

I leaned down and kissed her as my hand went slowly to her pussy. The valley of her love.

Her legs spread and rose as my fingers caressed every part of her womanhood.

It took a long time before I felt her cum. Cum as I kissed her deeply. Cum as I leaned to suck her tits. Cum as I told her how much I truly loved her, and she came when my fingers demanded it of her pussy.

Her arms tightly around me, humping on my fingers fucking into her pussy...

Yes, her complete womanhood emptying into my hand...

I kissed her deeply...

We laid there holding each other for a long while.

We heard Carol & Bobby out at the pool, swimming.

Lisa rolled on top of me and kissed me. Her tits hanging near my face to kiss.

We should get out of bed now. Remember, your mom and dad are coming home this afternoon.

Oh! I almost forgot about that.

We got up, dressed, and went down to the pool to join Carol and Bobby.

The house seems clean enough now, I said. I hope there's nothing laying around that will make them upset!

Carol said her and Bobby looked around pretty good... no condoms or anything laying around.

They loaded all the empty beer cans and stuff into Bobby's trunk.

I went to a lounge chair and pulled Lisa down with me.

Holding her between my legs now.

Carol just had to mention Lisa eating her last night, damn it.

I could feel Lisa cringe as Carol proudly told of how deeply she came as Lisa licked and sucked her.

Neither of us answered her this time, and finally, Carol got the message that we really didn't want to talk about it. At least not now.

Bobby was laying on a lounge chair also, and Carol went over and sat right on top of his cock... deliberately and playfully grinding her ass on it.

Not now, hon, he said. Calm down.

Lisa turned back to me and said that it was time for her to get back home. She had a lot to do before school the next day.

All our tests were this week, the final week of school.

Not even a full week, at that.

I said OK, and told the others that we were leaving for a while. I was taking Lisa home.

Lisa said that she really needed a rest after the past couple of days, as she laid her head back on the seat.

I leaned over and kissed her at a red light.

A car horn beeping behind us...

I looked in the mirror... it was mom and dad on their way home...

Of all things...

Immediately, I hoped that Carol and Bobby weren't into it, NOW. of all times.

I hoped that she would be smart enough to realize they would be home at any time.

I waved out the window as they passed us.

Lisa's mom was on the front lawn weeding around her flower bed as we pulled in the drive. Her father was on the front porch reading the paper.

As we got out, I saw him looking casually over the paper at us.

I was holding her hand as we walked near her mom.

Hi, she said.

How was your party? Excellent.

Lots of kids there. Lots of surprises. Lisa gave her mom a kiss.

There's iced tea on the porch... as she followed us up the stairs.

Without any warning, and no idea where it came from, I blurted out that I would like to marry Lisa.

They looked at me a minute... Lisa spun all the way around in shock...

Yes, Babe. I would like to marry you!

She seemed to reach deep for breath...

Well... her mother said...

Lisa turned back to her mother and said... mom I didn't know either... he never said...

Lisa's father stood and reached his hand for me to shake...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.