Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Bobby and Lisa arrived about a half hour after Carol and me had made love.

We had some sandwiches, and stuff ready and took them out to the pool.

Bobby brought some extra beer, and we were all set.

I kissed Lisa softly, and looked at her cute outfit.

Powder blue shorts with fancy edge trimming, and a blouse that seemed to match.

Her tits proudly poking through, without a bra.

The conversation was all about our football game coming up that following weekend. Our team would travel this time.

I said that I would get the car, and pick everyone up, and not go in the bus as usual with the team.

The sun was now getting hot, and we all jumped in the pool.

Bobby and Carol eased off to one corner of the pool, where he closed in on her, kissing.

I was behind Lisa, as we glanced at them. I reached up to caress her tits through her two piece bra... running my tongue over her neck.

She squirmed, "Wait til later, OK Hon?"

"I just want to swim for a little while."

It was all right with me.

Back on the deck, we ate sandwiches, and the events of the other night had finally come up.

It was Lisa mentioning it first. Carol chiming in right away.

Bobby's face was getting red.

Carol said, "You are a good lover, Bobby."

His face even redder now.

Bobby was laying on one of the chaise lounges, drinking his beer. Carol finally came over and made him make room for her. She laid close to him.

She took some of her beer and poured it between her tits, bulging out of her bathing suit bra, teasing Bobby, and saying, " THAT cools them down for NOW".

I could plainly see her hardened nipple poking up in the bra.

Bobby took the dare. " I'm not letting you waste a good beer." and leaned over her, and licked betwen her tits and her stomach. Just what she wanted him to do.

Her hands went to his head, looking at us, as he did this.

I smiled. I knew she would be fucking him soon.

He cupped both her tits through the bra, and massaged them, and then kissed her.

They whispered something, and then Carol said, "Bobby and me are going up to my room for a while, OK guys?

"Yeah, sure Carol." Lisa said.

She was sitting next to me in a lounge chair.

Carol and Bobby left, holding hands as they walked through the yard.

Her room and mine were next to each other at the back of the house, upstairs.

Mom & dad's was in the front of the house.

Our windows looked down into the yard, and the pool area.

After a while, I said to Lisa, "It was sure nice making love with her the other night."

"I liked it a lot too."

She was so glad she found those diaphragms for them to use.

"How much time do we have before your parents get home?" she asked...

"Dad went to a meeting and then he was going golfing later. He probably wouldn't be home til late..."

"Mom went shopping and was going to her sister's house. She wouldn't be back for quite a while either... at least until dinner time."

"OK,. Let's go to YOUR room and make out."

"I just can't wait for your lips on my tits again, OK?"

I smiled, and said "Let's roll."

As we got upstairs, we passed Carol's door and it was still slightly open, and we could see them naked on the bed.

Bobby was eating her, and her legs were raised way up, as he held them.

We could hear her moaning softly. It made my cock start to move.

I pointed my finger to show Lisa, and she peeked also. Wow, she whispered.

I took off her damp suit and then slid mine off.

She could see my cock half hard already. I reached for her tits and caressed them. Her nipples still cool from being in the water.

Her hands were sliding over my cock, as I kissed her.

I want to suck you Billy, she whispered. I thought about it in bed all night. I really want to suck you and feel you cum in my mouth like the other night. I really care for you Billy. I really do.

That made me so excited when you came! Knowing that I made it happen for you.

"Oh, Lisa." She leaned up her mouth for me to kiss her, and crushed her soft tits into me.

Then as I stood in front of the bed, she knelt down and started licking my cock softly.

Holding it in one hand, and licking it all around.

"Feels really nice baby, really nice."

"Do you like it when I suck you harder Billy?"

" Yes. It feels a lot better, I get a lot more feeling when you do that."

" OK." she said.

"Suck my balls honey". She leaned lower and took my balls into her mouth and sucked them softly. I could feel her warm tongue sliding over them.

"OOOOHHH Lisa. OOOOhhhh."

She was looking straight into my eyes with my balls in her mouth. Her hand on my hard cock.

"Oh honey, that feels so fucking nice."

She licked all over my sack and balls, stroking my cock softly.

"Feel nice Billy?"

"Yeeesssss."

"I'm enjoying this too Billy"

"Want my cum baby?"

" Yes, Billy. Yes."

"Let me sit here." and I moved down on the bed.

She pushed me down, and got between my legs and sucked me hard. Her head up and down, up and down.

"Ooooh Lisa, any second Honey, any second..."

She placed both her hands on the bed next to my legs and just used her mouth on my cock, up and down hard and faster.

This was really exciting for me to watch and feel.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.