B - Movie Babefest - Cover

B - Movie Babefest

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - 50's style sex sci-fi. Captured teens, sleepy town cops, bizzare experiments etc, etc.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

Jackie felt her senses begin to swim as the woman's long fingers curled up inside her pussy."Uhhhhhh no, ugh no!" She moaned, her knees pushing together calves out as she struggled to stand. The pressure of Fins fingers on her clit and nerve endings made her chest heave the moaning from her mouth animal and constant. "Hm, urrrrrrr, gggg, urrrggg!" The Sarge stood mouth open watching his young woman been examined by two then three of the science bitches fingers. A skull cap was place on Jackie's head a near by bug draining the sensations. The barn was hot with sweat and gasping breath as Jackie wriggled and moaned the officers hand now finger and thumb in. Jackie could feel her clit throbbing, the two digits searching. Her pussy shaft felt swollen the fingers been restricted from entering in some way. The sensation had been growing steadily, her pelvis aching. She was so hot now and she had this gut wrenching feeling that apart from the probing finger and thumb there was something else inside her pussy!

The Sarge saw it first as Fins pinching hand slowly extracted the swelling baby pink helmet. Jackie's pussy lips were spreading as a slippery newly born cock appeared like a creature from its den. "Ooooooh, no nooooooooo!" Jackie could see down between her legs the hard curved shaft sliding out bending upwards, the seeping eye hole winking at her. More than that she could feel it; the sensation of a rock hard erection the pressure of Fins fingers tugging the head up and out." No, no it can't be, ugh no, oh god ugggggg!" Jackie was sobbing with disgust her body aroused in so many ways. Once enough shaft had appeared for Fin to grip she gently began to pull the member fully out."Oh, Jackie! Such a lovely fat cock, hmmmm. And so tender!" Her thumb stroked the eye, precome smearing on her finger tip. Jackie arched her back her tits as hard as rocks."Oohhhhhhhh!"

Fin explained to the wide eyed girl." Your new cock sits snugly on the roof of your pussy shaft. When it's at rest you probably wouldn't notice. But when it gets angry..." Fin pulled the cock out a little more as Jackie wailed.

The Sarge could only stand speechless his mind refusing to believe. Jackie suddenly gritted her teeth before two fat hairless balls swelled around her pussy lips stretching her flesh before popping into the night air. "Uggggggghhhhhh!" The erection was complete; the hard shaft pointing up to Jackie's tummy button the balls virtually sealing her pussy shaft closed. His stunning slim girlfriend stood shaking, her face pale in disbelief the huge eight inch cock looking obscenely out of proportion to her slim movie star frame."Oh darling, help me please..." She gave a pathetic plea to her pinned boyfriend his eyes unable to look away from her rampant, tender erection.

Back in the ship the cell door did not open as expected. Officer Vale could feel the strange minds fleeting in and out of her head. Daisy also sensed the creatures were near. The table they were standing near began to shrink back into the ground the fluid draining with it. Then unexpectedly the floor began to tilt a gap appearing at one side. The girls angled their bodies but there was nothing to hold on to to; and their bare feet slid on the wet metal surface. The gap was very dark like there was a cavern below. The women were franticly trying to keep their balance, but it was no good. With the floor at 25 degrees they both slid screaming into the darkness below.

In the centre of Love Creek the remaining citizens had holed up in the town hall. The bugs were only apparently attacking adults; something they didn't understand but all the same were grateful for. The windows had been boarded with furniture and anyone with a firearm was using the small cracks in the furniture to fire out at the creatures laying siege. The scene outside was one of chaos. The night was filled with flames of burning cars and muzzle flashes. The bugs were dragging freshly woven cocoons across the streets, out of windows and doors; down to the spot behind the Sweethearts house.

The trapped townsfolk had only to hold on a little longer; help was rapidly approaching. The bugs sensed them first; their antennae picking up the almost insect like hum of distant earthling flying machines. They doubled their efforts the mechanical drone getting slowly louder and louder in their alien minds.

Jackie felt her colleague grip the shaft with her firm fist. "Awww uh no, no" She groaned as Fin began to gently wank the terrified girl. The cock flesh was loose and wet, slopping back and forth along the steel like muscle; Fin continuing to tease the head with her thumb."Oh, oooh, nmmmmmmm!" She smiled and gave Jackie a sweet kiss on the neck. "That's it honey, is that nice, do you like your big cock stroked?" Fin looked to the Sarge his expression now one of disgust and anger."Oh your girlfriends got a lovely hard cock, hmmm yesss. Sooooo stiff and those balls look full to the brim!" Jackie moaned again feeling her newly formed scrotum hardening tugging at her insides. In her head the hive mind was also enjoying the woman's pleasure and humiliation. "Zzzzz, yes she is hot! Zzzzz, the male organ revolts her, but her body is in ecstasy she knows she will ejaculate." Jackie gave another groan realizing all her feeling where there to be read, she couldn't hide the building sensation of arousal and wanton pleasure. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The black pit Candy and the teen fell into was indeed that. The women were caught by twines of insect webbing. This was a cavern under the ship, dug out by alien tentacles the underside of the ship glowing to fill the space with a warm even light. Webbing was every where forming a lattice of ledges and hollows. The women struggled to stand like on a crazy inflatable bouncy castle, Daisy realizing first they were not alone." Oh no, look!" The room also had maybe twenty bugs. Some hanging as if asleep others weaving long steel strands of silk, while others guided metal tentacles in their burrowing. The woman gripped each other as one by one the bugs turned and moved towards them. "Oh God no, no!" Daisy moaned. Candy felt a shiver down her back as she too saw each bug had a drooling bony proboscis erect and in the position you might expect a cock to be. She bit her lip," Remember Daisy." She said struggling not to scream herself," remember our plan!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.