B - Movie Babefest - Cover

B - Movie Babefest

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 50's style sex sci-fi. Captured teens, sleepy town cops, bizzare experiments etc, etc.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

Monica's father sat upright as he heard the screams from up stairs. "What the?" He leapt to his feet rushing for his pantry. Monica screamed again and he instinctively knew there was an intruder in the house. The double barreled shot gun snapped open as he rummaged for the cartridge box. Clicking two red shells into the barrels he cocked the weapon. As he reached the bottom of the stairs he saw it was full of webbing. As rigid as steel it formed a dense wall of white which he couldn't force open. Monica cried for help again and almost in hysterics he burst out into the garden intent on climbing the side of the wall. He never had chance to react. The hole in his garden was spewing enormous insect like creatures. He gave a cry of shear horror as they thundered over him, his finger pulling the trigger, the twin barrels erupting into an alien's soft underbelly.

Monica heard the cry and the shots but she had no time to look. The bug was on the bed pinning her with numerous claws and tentacles its stinking segmented tongue waving near her young face. Back in the ship Capitan Finc was standing rigid. The Queen was sat back in the flight chair the tubes around it glowing. The creature was in command of the town invasion the images coursing trough her brain. Fin too was link like it or not to the Queen's sensations and sights. Monica was petrified beneath the slimy creature as its four legs straddled her bed, the girl twisting and pushing away as the creature drew closer. Its pincer arms sliced through her tight fabric, her clothes been shredded from her body.

"What's going on?" Wailed Fin; the answer once again immediate. "The experiment has worked; we now need humans to power our ship." Fin felt gut wrenchingly sick; she'd only assumed they needed power to leave. She never expected this. The buzzing in her head felt more soothing now, her thoughts struggling to remain independent of the Queens. She realized her mind was been indoctrinated, weakened to their will but she couldn't fight it. Her hidden lusts were rising up to aid the invading thoughts, her morality and compassion weakening by the second. In her head she groaned in lust and fascination the sight of a high school cheerleader about to be ravished by the hive collective making her knees turn to jelly.

The Sarge came round his leg numb the wound cauterized by the hot shrapnel. The barn was almost over his head. He reached for his strapped pack tearing the bounds. Any second he would be captured. The pack came away and with a painful twist he flung the deadly plastic into foliage just before the entrance door. He'd narrowed his eyes the light bright and a few seconds later he was in the barn, huge silos around him, a smell of rotting flesh in his nostrils. He raised his body groaning in pain. Then he froze his eyes becoming accustomed to the light. It was the first time he'd seen the aliens. There must have been well over ten of the bugs skittering to and thro. He was just laid in the middle of the floor the metal coils now hanging into the tops of a silo, their contents oozing out. He knew he had no weapon, but touched were his strapped explosive had been moments earlier." Maybe they don't realize what it was?" he thought this openly not realizing their immense psychic powers. But none were scanning him, in fact they saw him as no risk at all, his leg useless his armaments gone. Then he saw her. In one of the silos was a beautiful red headed girl. She looked asleep, naked floating peacefully. He knew exactly who it was; science officer Jackie, his beautiful angelic girlfriend.

The calls over the police band were confusing at first, the large contingent outside the dome hearing excited cross chatter between officers still on patrol in the town. But slowly with growing frustration the Major, Mayor and Officer Anderson's men realized something was badly wrong back in Love creek.

"My god they're in the town, the Mayor cried; his fist clenching wanting to slam down on a patrol car bonnet. Over the police band gun shots could be heard mixed with screams and people shouting. The Major was already calling his troops together, they'd have to split their force but he had no choice. "Jesus, he said spitting his remnant of tobacco onto the floor. "Looks like a god damn invasion!" He'd just come off the phone after having a difficult stumbling conversation with the Pentagon. He knew in an hour or so this operation would be out of his hands, he needed to get that shield down!

Fin was slipping in and out of consciousness her legs giving way as she fell into a heap on the flight deck floor. She was writhing in pleasure her hands caressing her body under her tight t shirt her lips parted in a low ecstatic moan. "Oooooh. Mnnnnn mmmmmnnn!" Her eyes were closed; she didn't need them as her mind reveled in the carnal horror been acted out a few miles away. She felt the sensations of the bug, large and lumbering its body excited its claws and tentacles on the soft earth woman's skin. Her own body diminished as in her head she became that bug.

The Queen too bucked and jerked the sensations new to the alien ruler. Both felt like they were there, the touch and tastes theirs the sensations burning inside their bodies. Fin felt the segmented bony cock of the bug snaking up between the cheerleaders firm toned thighs. She could feel the bug's body pressing onto her half robed chest the soft ribbed under belly rubbing over the girl's sweater covered nipples. Monica was screaming terror in her eyes and her arms were fighting fiercely. But as the creature pinned her down she panted more and more realizing she was losing the battle. She could feel a trial of slime from it bony cock tip along her inner thigh its numerous legs and tentacles spread over her like the frame of a tent.

Fin gave a pleasured moan and wriggled as the alien forced it long elephant tongue into Monica's mouth. Her own mouth gulped as she felt it slide down her throat the girl's eyes wide in panic her voice a spluttering choking gargle. Fin could also feel and hear the bug and Queen delighting in their ravishing. She tried to refuse, protest but just gave another lustful groan as she felt the alien cock find the young woman's slit and ease up inside her.

"Mmmmmmmmgggggggggggg!!!!" Monica was nearly unconscious her throat full of oozing tongue her pussy splitting open as the hard sticklike cock was shoved in. She pulled her head back the tongue springing from her mouth. "Uggh oh, oh, ahhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh no, no, nooooooo!" The bug felt her hot walls clasping its rod and the feint thoughts of Fin back at the ship. It edged itself higher angling its dick taking heed of the scientist personal knowledge of how to arouse and cause maximum sensation inside a woman's body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.