Drive By - Cover

Drive By

Copyright© 2003 by Trapper

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A slave trader looking for young virgins spots a beautiful and neglected upper class housewife in the early morning just as her husband drives off. Carelessly leaving the garage door open, she give an open invitation to any who want her. He does! He takes her by force in every opening she has... and just as he cleans up the evidence and starts to leave... her beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed, sixteen year old virgin daughter turns the shower on!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Violence  

Clair's Story:

Clair lay bound, helpless, her eyes locked on the cruel calculating face of the man who had just raped in her. He stood, frozen, listening, thinking, as he looked at the picture of her beautiful 16 year-old daughter, Priscilla.

Clair had started her morning by being stupid! Her husband was leaving for an overnight business trip early in the morning. As he backed his car out of the garage, she spotted his briefcase by the door. Grabbing the case and running out the garage, she caught him and delivered the case. As she turned to run back to the house, her light wispy housecoat had parted and shown her long perfect legs and a quick view of her tiny white silk panties. She had slapped it closed and run back inside. Her husband, in a hurry to get to the airport, had already driven off. Both of them thought the other would shut the garage door. Neither had. Claire's brief exposure, and her husband's departure; had been observed by a slave trader who specialized in young North American women. The open garage door had led to her being raped. He had fucked her in the ass, not just fucked her there, but made her use her ass to get him off. Stunned by the climax that resulted from being taken in the ass the first time, Claire watched him clean up and get ready to leave.

That's when it happened; her daughter woke up and started getting ready for school. He heard the shower start down the hall, he watched the fear in Claire's eyes, saw them dart to the photo of Priscilla.

Claire felt faint as he walked over to her. She heard his pants unzip, heard them drop to the floor. It was impossible, but he had another raging erection. The man must be part stallion or bull. The heat from his cock touched her still damp and slightly spread vaginal lips. "Ugh, ohhh," she moaned as he rubbed himself up and down her wet slit. He parted her ass cheeks with his left hand and using his right, guided the large red knob up to her abused sphincter. "OHHHHH," she screamed into the gag when he rammed it to her. She felt herself pop open and then his rampaging cock shot deep into her bowels. He began to brutally fuck her ass. She felt one of his arms around her hips as he leaned forward and began to piston into her sore rectum. Looking back at him, she was shocked to see him holding up Priscilla's photo as he plunged in and out of her ass. Claire lay her head on the pillow and began to fuck back at him. She wiggled her ass, swung it from side to side, clamped down on his rampaging rod, milked it with her sore ass. A fiery burning feeling told her he was cumming. The salty goo burned as it flooded up into her bowels. The photo landed on the pillow next to Claire's head. He grabbed her hips with both hands and plunged into her burning bowels with three deep slamming strokes. She felt just one more spurt. "GAHHHHH," she screamed into the panties as he pulled out of her fast and rough. It felt like he pulled her ass inside out. She watched, dizzy with the pain as he walked back into her bathroom to clean his cock in the sink again. "Please, please, let him be sated, let him leave, please, don't let him get to Priscilla," she moaned into the slick white gag.


Priscilla's Story

Priscilla stepped out of the shower and glanced at the mirror. She was just over 5-8, her chest was 36D. The height and the big tits over a 24-inch waist and 34-inch hips made her body one in a thousand. The natural long blonde hair cascaded in a mass of curls clear to her round firm ass. Her complexion was peaches and cream. She was the stuff wet dreams are made of. Giggling, she spun around slowly and checked her ass out in the mirror. Still giggly, she bent over at the waist and looked back. She could just see her pussy peeking out at her. "Good, no hair showing," she said to herself. This afternoon was a pep rally at school. She didn't want to do a routine and feel stray hair tickling her thighs as she jumped and kicked. When she was going to cheer at a game or pep rally, she always trimmed the longer hairs off her outer lips with a pair of scissors and shaved around the bottom of her mound. Lately she had been shaving her muff too. Giggling once again, Priss turned and looked in the mirror. A narrow band of natural blonde hair was all that was left above her slit." It almost looked like an arrow pointing to her treasure chest," she thought to herself

Priss was no prude, but she was not going to give her goodies away for naught. Her folks were rich and she was use to the good life. When she gave up her virginity, there was going to be a big price tag attached. She wanted to be an attorney, first law school, then an established law firm in a big city on the west coast. After that, with her looks and brains it was going to be a partnership and maybe marry into top management. She had it all planned out. Her and her buddy Shannon. Shannon too was a 4.0 student, and also a cheerleader. In fact she was almost a mirror image of Priscilla. She was tall, very well built and had dark curly hair that hung to her ass. Shannon's daddy was a very rich lawyer too and Priscilla and her had planned from grade school to follow in their daddy's footsteps. When they began to develop at about age 12 and noticed that the boys paid way more attention to them then the other girls, they figured out that they not only had background and brains, they had killer looks that would anesthetize the guys minds, make them start thinking with their dicks. Her own mother told her that if you could make a guy think with his privates, he was putty in your hands. Since Shannon and her had made the cheer squad they had ample opportunity to practice turning male brains to putty. Shannon had slipped and let a guy, as she put it, "have" her. She drank a little alcohol at a party and when petting in the back seat of a car had gotten carried away. Priss and her had talked about it, they had no secrets from each other. Both were determined that neither of them would get into that situation again. Both of them had nervously counted the days until Shannon had started her period. When she started bleeding they cried and hugged and vowed to stay chaste until they got what their womanhood was worth!

Priss nervously looked down and checked her watch. It was almost 8 a.m. They didn't have to be to school until 9:30 today, but Shannon was going to come by and pick her up early today. They liked to cruise by the school in Shannon's convertible and give the guys a look over. They would go to a nearby restaurant that the high school students hang out at for breakfast today. The football team would be there and the rest of the cheer squad. It was fun to watch the guys approach and trip over their tongues. Both the girls liked to move around the room quickly making their short cheer skirts flare. A quick glimpse of panty had made many a nerd crash into someone. It was fun teasing the "boys" at the school. Neither girl dated much. The "boys" were just to young and immature and the college guys were expecting them to spread for them just because they were so much "older and wiser!" The girls got a laugh at that too. They went out with their friends, girls and boys and never lacked for opportunities to dance when the school had a function. Besides, the 4.0 gpa took a lot of study. They were determined to have the grades to go with their looks and money to have the best that life could offer.

Priss grabbed a pair of red silk panties. They were the flashy "show" panties all the cheer squad wore under the bright blue skirts. "Nothing like a little flashing, huh?" she said to herself as she pulled the slick material up her long perfect legs.

"Fucking A sweetheart, those are nice on that perfect little ass," she heard a deep male voice say. "Whaaat," Priss screamed as she whirled around. "Who are you? Get out of my bedroom. Are you here to fix something?" she demanded. "Shut the fuck up cunt, I'll give any orders around here," the hulking brute told her. "Get out, get out, get out now, MOTHEEEEER, HELP, GET THIS MAN OUT OF HERE!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Priss crossed her arms over her bare breasts and turned to reach for her bathrobe.

"What, NO, STOP," Priss cried out. He had shoved her when she turned and she now lay face down on the bed. Struggling to rise, she felt him shove her down with a hand to her upper back. She started to turn when the world exploded. It took her a few moments to realize the loud noise and all the stars and confusion were from a vicious slap to her face. No one had ever struck her in her life! Shaking her head, she lay still and turned her head just enough to see him. "Wha-wha-what do you want?" she stuttered. For the first time in her 17 years, Priss was not in control!

"You ever spread those legs for a guy?" he asked. "N-N-No," she shouted at him. "You saying you still have a cherry, you're a virgin?" he asked. "Y-Y-Y-yessss," she shouted at him as she edged near hysteria. "Chill out sweetie, quit the shouting and calm down, do it RIGHT NOW," he growled at her. "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW. MY MOTHER IS HOME, SHE'S CALLING THE COPS RIGHT NOW!" Priss screamed at the intruder. "You know, I'm tempted to fuck you or beat the snot out of you with a belt, but you're to valuable to me just like you are. Shut the fuck up right now and save yourself or your mother some pain," he said quietly through clenched teeth. Priss stared at him, looked at the door, knew she couldn't bounce up and make it." "Roll over," her ordered as her grabbed her legs. "Let go asshole," she yelled at him. Suddenly he grabbed her long blonde hair and gave it a vicious jerk. She followed as he pulled, and ended up on her back with him standing between her slightly spread legs. He looked down at her and said, "One more fuck up and I'm going to hurt your mother!"

Suddenly he had a knife in his hand. A long thin blade with a needle-point made an oily "schnick" sound as it materialized out of the thin black handle. Priss was just standing up, he still had one hand loosely in her hair, she froze as she stared, mesmerized by the dangerous weapon. "That's a good girl, now do as I say. I'm not here to fuck you, I already had all the pussy I want from your mother," he told her. Priss stood staring at the knife, hearing him say through the thick layer of shock that he had raped her mother. "What did he want, who was he, how, why?" thoughts whirled crazily through her head. She stood, frozen, shocked, defenseless, unable to even move.

"Good girl, now we understand each other. I'm not here to fuck you, not unless you don't have a cherry. If that's the case, your gonna give me some pussy and you are going to be real nice and real cooperative about it!" he declared. Priss stared at him, unable to move or speak. Suddenly he shoved her onto her bed, she hit on her back, bounced and lay still.

"Now, pull you knees up, put your heels on the edge of the bed and pull your panties to your knees," her ordered. Priss raised her knees, slowly reached down and slid the panties down as instructed. Terrified, she watched as he reached down and pulled the bright crimson panties off her bare legs. "Now, raise your legs up in the air and spread em wide!" "Come on, up and spread," he barked. Her legs jerked up and flew apart. Looking down over her exposed breasts and her flat bare midriff, she could see her freshly trimmed mound. "He is going to rape me after all," she thought to herself. If you don't want to loose that cherry you claim to have, you won't move a muscle," he told her. Priss watched, unable to move, to speak, still in shock, as he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a small flashlight and a multi purpose tool. He slid the tool out of it's leather sheath and unfolded it. Unfolding made it a long set of needle nose pliers. Her dad had one he used for fishing. "OK, grab hold behind your knees and pull your legs back," he ordered as her pulled a pillow from the top of the bed and stuffed it under her head. He grabbed another pillow and shoved it under her ass as he lifted her legs up. Priss found herself looking down at her vagina while she held her legs pulled tightly back. Her back ached and her legs hurt. She was afraid to disobey, she knew he would hurt her and hurt her badly.

Priss grunted as he spread her lips with his left thumb and forefinger and put the needle nose pliers up to her cunt. "Don't fucking move or I'll fuck you up bad with these," he ordered. She lay there looking up at him, frozen with fear. He pushed the slick broad tips into her cunt about an inch and pulled the handles apart slightly. It opened her hole up about an inch. She heard the sudden intake of her own breath as she realized he was giving her an impromptu GYN exam. "Wh-wh-what are you doing, why?" she stuttered at me. "Checking to see if you have a hymen, now shut up," he told her. He cranked the handles open a little more. The pliers opened another inch. "OUCH, OHH, STOP, PLEASE, IT HURTS," she begged him. He turned on the little light and put it right up to her hole. Now he could peek inside, see right up into her vagina, she realized. She didn't lie; she had a hymen.

Priss shuddered as he tightened the nylon stocking and tied a knot in it. He had forced her to open up her mouth and shoved her panties deeply in. She almost gagged as she felt the slick material hit the back of her throat.


His Story:

I pulled clothes out of her closets and drawers. This little cunt definitely had mommy and daddy buying her whatever she wanted. There must be 50 K in clothes in just the closets. I found four suitcases under the bed and packed her nicest skirts, dresses, blouses and her sexiest panties and bras. I grabbed the cheerleader outfit and folded it carefully; it was packed too. I still had two bags left for mom! I pulled out a summer skirt and blouse for her, grabbed a pair of sandals and then looked at the shoes. Shit, must be a hundred pair there. I grabbed a dozen pair of heels in different colors and a dozen flats and sandals. She might bring a little more outfitted to the max like this. I dragged her into the bathroom and started checking there. She had a cosmetics bag stuffed full. "This the stuff you take traveling and to games?" I asked her. She nodded her head. I grabbed it and looked around some more. There was a pair of the sexiest blue panties I ever saw laying on the hamper. They were kind of translucent blue with iridescent colors running through them. I held them up to my nose, "sweet, sweet, sweet," I sighed. She stood staring, turning bright red. As she stared, I held them up and stuck my tongue out; slowly, I turned them inside out and licked the crotch a couple times. She ducked her head and stood there, heat waves radiating off her face and shoulders.

I opened her door and grabbed the two packed bags; looked at her and said, "come on sweetheart," she stumbled out the door with me right behind her. "Go to mama's room baby," I told her. The door was part way open. She got half way in and stopped. I shoved her ahead and dropped the bags. Mom was still tied good and tight. She was on the floor, the phone was beside her, the receiver on the floor. She was trying to dial with her nose. "Nice try mom," I told her, "but it's unplugged," I said as I held the other end o the line up for her to see. Mom looked back and freaked. Her baby was standing there stark naked, red panties showing out of her lips, nylons tying her gag in, her hands behind her back. She took in the packed bags and went nuts as she thrashed and rolled around on the carpet. I walked over to her and told her, "you want me to hurt your daughter?" She fell back to the floor and started bawling like a baby. I could feel my dick getting hard as I watched her tears flow.

"Ding dong ding dong dong dong dong," shit, the fucking door bell started going off. It sounded like Winchester Cathedral. "What the fuck," I said. I saw the two of them look at each other with hope in their eyes. Fuck, if it was the cops and the place wasn't surrounded, I might have a chance to get out the back. "Don't panic now," I told myself. This is an impromptu snatch, "always expect the unexpected." That was a rule I learned in the jungles of Nam, things weren't any different here and now.

The door bells started chiming again. I was checking out a side window. Nothing showing. I grabbed mom and jerked her up to her feet. "Either of you cunt make one tiny sound, I mean if I hear you fart, I will cut you up into cat food and the same with whoever is at the door, got it?" Their eyes were wide, they both shook like fall leaves. I got both of them by the arms and pushed them in a closet and closed the door. A chair fit under the doorknob and held it locked shut.

I slowly walked down the stairs looking for anyone who had come into the place. DONG, DONG, DONG, shit the fucking door chimes went off again, right over my head. I about jumped out of my pants. This shit was getting spooky. I sidled towards the kitchen, peak through the window. No cops, a fire red sports car with the top down is parked across the street; I don't remember it being there. Click, click, click, heels on concrete; I recognize the sound immediately. Someone, a woman is coming through the open garage door. I should have closed it but was afraid it would have been heard by blondie. I step behind the door that leads to the garage and hold my breath. The click, click of the heels on concrete gets louder. The door slowly opens, "Priss, Priss, PRISS, WHERE ARE YOU, GET UP, WERE GOING TO BE LATE!" It sounds like a high school girl's voice. Shit, a friend waiting to go to school with her. I wait quietly hoping she will back up, shut the door and go to school. The door opens a little more and I see a nice looking leg appear. Then the hem of a short blue skirt appears; another cheerleader. She steps into the kitchen and I slap a hand over her mouth and kick the door shut with a heel.


Shannon's Story:

Shannon could not figure out why Priss wasn't ready. They were going to go eat at the café the team ate at and check out one of the new transfers. A real stud had transferred from Seattle. Every unattached and several attached chicks in the school were drooling over him. They had plans to watch the interpersonal communication the other girls were going to be sending his way. Shannon told Priss she might just snag him for herself. Priss had warned her that she got away with giving "it" to one guy, another might just knock her up or make her a reputation. Still they agreed to get there early and watch things develop. Their little school was so boring!

No one was answering and the garage door was open. Shannon could see that Priss's dad's car was gone. They could be showering, maybe her mother took her dad to the airport and Priss was in the shower. She gave up on the doorbell and went through the garage. Both Priss and her mother's cars were parked there. "That must be it, Priss is in the shower and her mother is at the airport.! She opened the door and listened for the shower. Nothing! She yelled for Priss; nothing. She yelled again; nothing. "Shit," she said to herself, she must have her blow dryer going.

As she stepped through the door a hand clapped over her mouth and nose. Her air was cut off just as she started to take a deep breath and call out again. She heard the door slam shut behind her. A thought flashed through her mind, "Priss is pulling a sick joke, this isn't like her!" As she struggled to get the arm pinning hers to her side off and twisted her head to get her nose free to breath; she heard a gruff male voice. "Quit fighting or I will put a knife right through your back!" She froze, the hand over her mouth moved, she tried to breath and started hyperventilating! As she struggled to breath she was pulled back and heard the outside door open. She could see a hand out of the corner of her eye. She heard the garage door closing and realized that whoever had her in his grasp had fumbled for the door button and found it. She was trapped!

"Get upstairs honey, go join Priss and her mommy," she heard him say. She started to turn to check the front door to see if it was locked. As her eyes swept to the right she saw a long thin very sharp pointed knife come into view. She stumbled, fell to the stairs and felt him put his hand on her ass and shove. She tripped and stumbled all the way up the stairs as he pushed, kept her off balance and herded her into the master bedroom.


A Bonus Prize For Him:

"OK honey, lets get a look at you," I said. Stepping back I looked her up and down. She was still frozen with shock.

I was right, up close they were the same height, build, length and shape of hair, even the face had similar characteristics. "I said lets have a look at you honey," I repeated. "Wh-wh-what do you mean?" she stuttered and stammered. "How about you get those clothes off and lets get a look at your goodies, baby?" "NO," she shouted and made a break for the door. I tripped her, watched her go face first into the carpet. A heavy kick to her right tit as she raised up brought a short sharp scream from her pretty mouth and she fell down again. I shoved her with my foot and got her on he back. "Where's my friend, where's Claire?" she gasped. "Don't worry about them honey, just you cooperate and you won't get hurt," I told her. "How do I know you didn't kill them, how do I know you won't kill me if I cooperate?" she gasped. I walked over to the hall door and locked it, drug a heavy chest in front of it to slow an escape down. I walked to the chair jamming the closed shut and kicked it out of the way. When I swung the door open, Clair and Priss stood there, both of them stark naked, bound and gagged.

"Sit on the edge of the bed ladies," I ordered. "Not you honey, you need to get naked first," I told Shannon. She was put through the same humiliating vaginal exam Priss was subjected to even though she told him that she was not a virgin, that she had sex with a boy one time. Priss saw her look sideways at her mother, embarrassment at her confession spread over her face in a red wave. "Quit it, I told you I wasn't a virgin, please leave me alone you animal!" She yelled at me. I didn't say a word. I got two chairs and placed them about 4 feet from Clair's big bed. "Sit down Claire, you too Priss," I ordered. They were bound to the chairs with some of Claire's scarves. "Now, get down on your knees Miss mouth. You like to use that mouth, even when I tell you to shut it, I got something you can do that will put it to good use. I looked to Claire and Priss. They had tears pouring out of their eyes, the wet trails flowed downward to make big wet spots on the nylons holding their panty gags in place.

She was scared, but not humiliated enough to get under control. If I didn't get her that way, there was no way I could get all three of them to obey. They needed and example to get them under control and keep them that way. Shannon wasn't a virgin, she would make a good example!

I held the knife in my left hand, a broad heavy leather belt from Claire's closet in the right. I walked up to her. She was belligerent, ready to fight, figured she could argue with me. I didn't say a word. I brought the belt across her tits in one quick heavy blow. She was expecting to have to give head, and she was going to fight before she sucked a cock in front of her friend an her friend's mother, you could see it in her face. She didn't expect the belt. "Whap," it made an almost wet sound as it caught both her fine little 36's flat across the nipples. She screamed as she dove for the floor to protect the precious and tender globes. The next one caught her across the ass. It put her up on her hands and knees crawling away in agony. The third I got most of the way up between her legs. Now she had a bright red welt across her tits and on her full round little ass. Her thighs glowed bright red from the third blow. "P-p-p-please, n-n-n-no more, PLEASE," she begged and pleaded. "Get up cunt, stand up NOW," I barked at her. She flew to her feet and stood shaking as she ducked her head and half turned from me. "Bend over and touch you toes, spread you legs for me, bitch," I ordered her. Reluctantly she did as ordered. She shook so hard she had a hard time bending and keeping her legs spread. "You been making bad choice the last few minutes sweetheart, now you have another one to make. Better listen close and make a good one. Either way it won't bother me. Here's choice number one. You stretch out on the bed belly down and take twenty lashes from your calves up to your thighs to your ass and back. Then you turn over and take five more on your tits. "P-p-p-please," she started to beg. "SHUTUP," I barked at her. "Or choice number two, you stay bent over with you legs spread, you watch back up behind your legs as I swing the belt up and give you one hit with the leather across that plump little cunt of yours! Don't beg or plead, just tell me one or twenty five, your choice. Oh, yeah, I forgot, if you choose one, you have to suck my cock and then let Claire eat your cunt until you're wet enough to fuck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.