Drive By - Cover

Drive By

Copyright© 2003 by Trapper

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A slave trader looking for young virgins spots a beautiful and neglected upper class housewife in the early morning just as her husband drives off. Carelessly leaving the garage door open, she give an open invitation to any who want her. He does! He takes her by force in every opening she has... and just as he cleans up the evidence and starts to leave... her beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed, sixteen year old virgin daughter turns the shower on!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Violence  

A flash of white and blonde caught his attention as he cruised through the upper middle class neighborhood in his stolen ride. He barely caught the bright flash out of the corner of his left eye. He was slowing down for a four-way stop sign. He slowed down enough to let a car approaching from the right beat him to the intersection. As he waited for the other vehicle to cross and clear the intersection he looked right, then left as if checking for traffic. Now he got a good look at the flash of color. "Damn, she's one hot little piece," he said out load to himself. He turned left and got a glimpse of her running down the drive with a briefcase in her hand. A brand new shiny black foreign luxury sedan stopped backing out the drive and a late middle age guy jumped out to take the briefcase from her. She spun around to run back up the drive; as she spun her robe flew open. She quickly pulled it shut. But, not before he had a glimpse of her tiny white panties and long, long tanned legs. He heard the guy call out, "Bye honey, see you tomorrow night, don't forget that I won't be home until about mid-night," as he backed into the street.

"Fuck, I'm going to get me some of that," An alley came into view on his left. It ran right behind the house. He signaled and slowly drove into the narrow heavily brush lined little lane. The back of the house had lots of bushes growing between the fence and the alley. About a hundred feet ahead he saw a park sign. It was the side entrance to a neighborhood pocket park. He pulled the car to the end of the park and parked it between a dumpster and a bathroom. Not a person stirred in the park, nobody walking or jogging on any of the nearby paths.

I wiped the car down quickly and eased into the shadows formed by the overgrown vegetation lining the alley. Only one other house near and it was vacant, a For Rent sign on a post by the entrance to a path leading through the shadows, bushes and trees and up to the back of the stately old home. I walked into the path casually, looking like a prospective renter as I looked over the old place. From a strategic place in the brush between the homes I could watch my back trail and see her place. Nothing stirred in the alley, the yards and the street was quiet too. Easing up near the end of the line of trees and shadows I could see the street and across it could barely make out the houses set back in the trees there. Nothing moved anywhere. Slowly, window-by-window, I checked her place out. Suddenly a curtain moved up on the second floor, it was a flutter; like someone had walked by and the passage had disturbed the sheer fabric. Not moving, I stood, looking, watching, and waiting. It was getting close to go-no go time. Then she appeared at a window at the back of the house. Her fluffy white robe slipped off her shoulders. I could see the sheer, shiny white fabric of her nightie. "Fuck this shit, I'm definitely going for it," I muttered to myself.

Some orders were harder to fill than others. This was one for a South American. They tended to be my best customers. This potential customer spotted the pair I just lately sold in Mexico at his amigos place in Columbia. The little blonde really took his fancy. He got word to me through the purchaser. This was to be an outright purchase, no auction; he would meet my price if I could fill the order with exactly what he wanted. A young blonde, fifteen to seventeen, well developed, translucent, milky white skin, white blonde hair, blue eyes. If she was virgin it would bring a bonus. They could be found, but were hard to get hold of. Not only that, these little fifteen year olds seem to think it was a black mark against them to keep their cherry intact. Spotting them at school wasn't hard, but it took time and hanging around schools was not my style. Besides, like I say, most of them are already fucking at fifteen. No, hanging around schools brought you attention, either from the little cunt or the cops. These little broads started realizing guys were noticing them when they hit about twelve. You couldn't just lurk in the schoolyard or near it. A mall, a ball game, tennis court or fining them being stupid while drinking and doing drugs at rural parties were the best places. I had made a good living over the last twenty years by delivering lush young booty to drug lords and oil sheiks. In the last year I had gone over 400 thou in five deliveries. It was a busy year but I got them all over the country except for the last time. Lila and June fell into my hands because I was patient and they were stupid. They put me up almost half again what I had made the previous eight months. My retirement account was close to five million now. The plan was five million or twenty- five years, whichever came first. It would be a toss up which one I would reach first. I didn't care, the thrill was long gone, I was in it for the bucks and wanted to enjoy my tropical South American home. I'm still young, I could live another forty years easily and that is a long time to do nothing but what you want to do, answering to no one while you lazed around the warm breezy tropic coast.

I walked a little further out into the trees, keeping just into the shadow so I could get a better view of the front. The garage door was wide open! I hadn't had any pussy since I turned the two teens over to their buyer south of the border. I put a snatch out of my mind. This pussy was going to be mine, recreational pussy! I saw enough of her to know she was beautiful and built. Her age I wasn't sure of but she's a little older than I prefer, I'm guessing about mid forties tops. This was going to be a quiet entry, a lot of hard heavy fucking and sucking and then I would slip away. This is why I put the snatch out of mind, never strike and hang around. Not a good way to do business, and not hanging around meant getting at least a thousand miles away. Probably California, I hadn't scored there in a long time.

Silently walking through the trees and brush, staying to the darkest shadowy area I reached the garage door. No cameras or security gear showing in front or around any of the windows. No light over the garage door. You had to watch those lights with motion activators. The automatic light had gone out within the last couple minutes. They usually last about fifteen minutes so it must have been about twenty minutes since the guy had driven off. Just like I owned the place, I slipped into the dark garage, slowly walked towards a dimly lighted window towards the back and stood very quietly listening for any sound, any movement. The two stalls beside the empty one had cars in them. One was an older sixties model fastback. It was currently popular with the rich little girls all over the country. It was mint and worth at least twenty five grand. The big luxury sedan next to it was worth at least one hundred K and the car the old fuck drove off I knew went for about A hundred twenty five K. Whoever they were, they had bucks.

It was getting close to 7:30 now. Kids would start heading for school soon. Time to get busy or get gone. The door into the house was unlocked. Stupid fucks, they leave the garage door open and leave the entry door unlocked. The was a sign that she was meant to be there for me to unload my achingly full nut sack of it's heavy load.

The place was all heavy carpet and nothing but luxury. The carpet was quiet. There was no dog food in the garage, no bowls in the kitchen; probably no pets. Looking around I found the stairs and orient myself. The cunt had gone to the back. Slowly, I walk up the stairs while I slip the mask made of a knee high nylon over my head and make sure the thin rubber gloves are on tight. There must be six doors in the big six-foot wide hallway. The place had to be close to four thousand square feet. The hallway had a curtained window at the end. The last door or the next to the last must be where I saw her.

I went to the next to the last door and slowly opened it. No squeaks or noise, I had to remember to thank her for keeping the place so orderly and well maintained. It was a guy's room. Probably the old fart's. I checked the top dresser, under the pillow, the night stand. No guns, no alarm buttons, bats, nothing for protection. Must be a nice quiet, safe neighborhood! The top drawer of the nightstand had a wooden box in it. I slowly opened it up. Shit, it had a dozen rubbers in it and at least 5 thousand in hundred dollar bills. "Thanks for the cash... and the pussy... schmuck," is said quietly to myself.

I slide the door to the next room open about a half inch. Movement! It was her. She was in her bathroom, diagonally across the room from the door. I could see her back and in the mirror I could see her front. She was brushing her hair out. She took the robe off, gave her hair a final little adjustment by tossing it to the left and right and kind of pushing up on it from the bottom with both hands. I didn't breath, didn't move a muscle. If she walked between me and the door, she would never know what hit her. Instead of coming to the door, she walked out of the bathroom and disappeared to the right. I was tempted to jump her, but she did not know I was here and I did not take stupid chances! I looked up at the top of the dresser across the room. In the mirror I could see the back of her, from ass up to her head. She was pulling clothes out of a dresser drawer and looking through the racks and racks of clothes hanging there. Finally she picked out a little summer dress and some shoes and walked over to the bed. Her back was to me as she laid the clothes down. I opened the door and slid quietly forward in stocking feet. There was only six feet or so between us. Just as I got half-way to her, she turned towards the door.

She looked up, saw me and got a look of disbelief on her face. Before she could run or scream I had her by the front of her robe. I showed her the needle pointed switchblade in my right hand. "Don't fucking move, not a sound bitch," I whispered to her. "You understand me cunt?" She looked up at me, big blue eyes wide open; she slowly nodded her head up and down. "Reach under the robe, pull the panties off, don't even think of making a protest or fighting."

With shaking hands, Claire reached under her robe and slid the little white silk panties down her legs. "Give 'em to me cunt," he ordered. She handed the fragrant white silk to him. Shocked, she stared at him as he held them to his nose and inhaled deeply. She felt her face turn red, felt the heat on her face and neck as he said, "Ah, prime cunt, really prime cunt; I want to sample the slit that delicious smell comes from, baby."

"Open up honey," I told her as I put the panties up to her mouth. Slowly her mouth opened up and I pushed the slick shiny material in. I looked down, her cunt was showing, she was trying to hide it by crossing her legs and putting her hands over her muff.

Claire looked up at the masked intruder; she could feel her whole body tremble. His body language, voice, his entire demeanor told her he meant every word he spoke. He didn't say much, but every word he spoke scared the hell out of her. She knew she was in some sort of shock, she felt dazed, like she was out of her body watching what was going on in the room without the other two persons knowing she was there.

"Move your hands honey, spread your legs," I told her. "Mmmpff," she shook her head no. I reached down and pinched a nipple through the nightgown then twisted it hard. "Ughh, Nuhhh," she shook her head back and forth rapidly. She quickly uncrossed her legs, her hands dropped to her sides. She lay stiffly on her back, spread out on the king sized bed, frozen with fear, terrified of what this madman was going to do.

She looked to him to be about thirty. Her body was lush, she had a neatly trimmed blonde patch at the top of her cunt, sparse hair lined her outer lips, her mound was plump, her crack was a thin dark line with little pink splashes showing through the thin blonde tufts.

"I'm here to fuck you baby. You give up that pussy, you do exactly what you're told to do and I won't hurt you, understand?" She nodded her head slowly, fearfully, as she looked around hoping for a chance to run.

Her cunt smelled so damn good; I want to taste it before fucking her. I shoved her legs back until her knees were almost beside her ears. The split up the middle of her mound spread open a little, the pink slit showed bright and shiny through her sparse blond curls.

"uhh, nuuuuhhh, uh uh nawwwww" Claire shook her head back and forth, tried to push her legs against his shoulders to force him off her. He had ducked his head down to her pussy after shoving her legs back to her shoulders. His tongue stabbed into her vagina. He lapped roughly up from the bottom of her labia to her clit several times. The tip of his tongue slipped into her opening and fucked into her in rapid thrusts. "Ughhh, Nuuuuhhhh," Claire tried to scream though her panty gag as she struggled to push him off. It was no use, she was held forcefully down as he continued to lap and lick her womanhood and fuck his tongue into her core.

Claire lay back, desperately wanting find she was waking up and he was going to go away. Every thing that had happened the past 10 minutes was like a bad dream. "Nawwww, Claire yelled into the gag as she felt one of his big rough fingers penetrate her and curl up to begin rubbing her G-spot. She tried to ignore how good his tongue and the finger felt as she began to respond to his double ministrations. His finger inserted and curled up into her lightly stroking her G spot was stimulating her wet vagina, was getting to her. She didn't want it to feel the least bit good; she just wanted him to go away. She shook her head again, hoping she really was dreaming.

What a tasty little cunt, sweet, hot, so damn fragrant. He took big whiffs of the struggling woman's hot wet cunt as he lapped up her juices and started finger fucking her. He laughed to himself when she started struggling and kicking much harder when he found her G-spot and started rubbing it.

Claire froze momentarily then tried to fight the masked assailant off again. He quit licking her and was crawling up between her wide spread legs. She felt his hard penis bump up against her right thigh, then drag through her pubic hair. The head of his cock lightly grazed her wet labia and slid up to wetly slap onto her stomach. He slid back and started stabbing at her, trying to force entry, trying to rape her! She had occasional fantasies about rape, especially when she was an inexperienced teen, but now that it was happening to her she was so afraid, so frightened she felt like there was a tight steel band around her chest stopping her from breathing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.