Dangerous Assignment - Cover

Dangerous Assignment

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Macarthy Winslow agrees to protect a friend's wife and daughter. He knew it would be dangerous but never guessed where the danger would come from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Mac awoke in the morning, he was lying with his head toward the foot of the bed. The bed was a mess, with the covers and sheets crumpled. The room smelled like sex. As his eyes focused, he saw that he was alone. However, he could still smell and taste Angela on his lips. His penis was pulsing already. He shook his head and stood up. There was a moment of dizziness before he got his balance and staggered to the bathroom for a shower. He looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 8:30. He had overslept again.

Mac came downstairs to the kitchen, refreshed after a long shower. He could smell fresh coffee and blueberry pancakes.

Angela was humming as she stood at the counter cooking breakfast. Tess was apparently not out of bed yet. The curtains were closed this time but the morning breeze coming through the broken windows made them sway gently.

Mac stood in the doorway and looked at the pretty woman. Her hair was still messed up. She wasn't wearing any makeup and she had on an old housedress. However, he had never seen her look more beautiful. She was glowing.

Angela sensed Mac in the doorway and turned around to smile at him. "Have a seat, breakfast will be ready in a minute."

Mac walked over and silently stood behind Angela. Then, he wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck.

She shivered and leaned back into him.

Mac felt his penis growing, so he backed away and took a seat at the table. He hadn't yet had the opportunity to assess what had happened last night. While he knew it was wrong, he resolved himself to the fact that he couldn't deny his attraction for her. Or, for that matter her daughter. That bothered him but he knew that there wasn't much he could do about it anymore; he knew that he was madly in love with Angela and probably had been for years. However, Tess was another matter. There was something there as well but it might have just been her youth and enthusiasm. He knew that he was still in a very dangerous situation.

"Where's Tess?" he asked.

"She went shopping with a couple of the officers. The stuff you forgot to get yesterday," Angela said as she walked over with a stack of pancakes. She placed the plate in front of him and then poured him a cup of hot coffee.

"Sorry," he said for not getting her supplies. Then he thought of the grizzly cops going to the market with the young girl. "Those guys went shopping with her?" Mac asked in disbelief.

"They didn't seem to mind. Especially with those little yellow short shorts Tess was wearing," Angela said with a laugh.

"Oh," Mac said as the vision of Tess's tight buttocks covered in a pair of skintight shorts flashed into his mind. He felt twitching in his pants and knew he had better think of something else. "Aren't you going to eat?" Mac asked as he watched Angela sit down next to him without a plate in front of her.

"I already did."

Mac began to eat like a starved man. He looked up and saw Angela staring at him. "You're staring," he said.

"I know. I just like to watch my hero."

"Angela," Mac said, his face turning red with embarrassment. He put down his fork. He sighed. "Angela, you... Tess and I... God, this is so crazy." Mac wasn't sure what he was going to say. He felt like he should tell her about Tess. Yet, he was worried about her reaction. How do you tell a mother that you have had oral sex with her daughter? Then again, maybe she already knew.

Angela knew what he was thinking. "Eat!" she said like it was an order.

Mac began to eat again. When he had cleaned his plate of the second helping, he sat back and looked at Angela again. He watched her get up from her chair and walk over to him. Then she turned to the side and sat on his lap as their lips came together. Almost immediately, he could feel himself getting hard.

Angela felt it and smiled. Then her face turned serious. "Mac, Tess and I are very close. There aren't many secrets we keep from each other."

Mac was about to ask what that meant but her lips captured his again. Her buttocks began to squirm on his lap.

Suddenly, Angela turned and straddled Mac, facing him. Then she lifted her body up, pulled her housedress up and pulled his zipper down.

Mac moaned in protest, turning to look at the door as if someone were about to come in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.