Dangerous Assignment - Cover

Dangerous Assignment

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Macarthy Winslow agrees to protect a friend's wife and daughter. He knew it would be dangerous but never guessed where the danger would come from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Mac came down to breakfast the following morning, Angela was cooking eggs and sausage and Tess was sitting at the table wearing a long tee shirt as her nightgown. He felt his face flush with embarrassment as he looked at Tess.

"Good morning Mac," Angela said turning around to look at him. "Have a seat, I'll have some more sausages and eggs ready in a second. Tess has been eating like she hasn't had food in a week," she laughed. "How did you sleep?"

"Uh... very well thank you," he answered looking at Tess again.

Tess sat quietly, smiling. When Angela wasn't looking she picked up a link sausage on her fork and put the end into her mouth, moving it in and out sensuously. Then, she pushed it almost all the way down her throat.

Mac's face turned red as he saw the obscene gesture. When he felt a twinge in his groin, he knew that he had to get out of the house for the day. He turned to Angela and said, "I'm going to have one of my guys come over and stay with the two of you today. I have some things that I need to check on. I'll be out most of the day. Do either of you need to go out today?" Mac asked as Angela served him a large helping of scrambled eggs and sausages.

"I just need some things from the store. I'll give you a list," Angela said sitting down at the table.

Tess smiled and said, "Randy's bringing over some school work so I'll be in the clubroom with him most of the day." Then Tess got up and said, "I'm going to get dressed. Bye Mom. Bye Uncle Mac." She bent over and kissed Mac's cheek and hurried off.

After Tess left, Mac finished eating and then sat quietly drinking coffee and secretly watching Angela as she ate. She is beautiful, even in the morning without makeup, he thought. Her soft blond hair hung to her shoulders and the morning sunlight made it almost shine. There were a few fine wrinkles around her eyes but otherwise she looked ten years younger than her age. She had on a peach colored silk kimono robe that hung slightly open at the chest and came to her knees. He felt his heart flutter as he continued to stare at her.

"What?" Angela said when she saw Mac staring.

Mac was startled. He had been lost in his assessment of the pretty woman. "Uh... nothing. I was just looking at you," Mac answered, embarrassed at being caught.

"Why, do I have food on my face?" she asked with a smile.

"No... no... you look beautiful!" he blurted.

"Thank you," she said quietly.

The two fell silent again until Angela looked troubled.

"What's the matter?" Mac asked.

"Oh, I don't know, it's just all that has happened recently. Do you really think someone will try to hurt us?"

Mac hesitated, considering his answer. He didn't want to scare her; yet, he also didn't want her to take chances. "I hope not Angela. However, we can't take the chance. There is really no downside to being cautious."

"I guess you're right. But, I'm more worried about Jason."

"Don't be. The police will take good care of him. I'm sure he'll be fine," Mac assured her and then he stood up. "Well, I have to get going."

Angela got up as well. As Mac passed her, she grabbed his arm and then stepped toward him for a hug. She pulled him close and placed her head on his chest. "Mac, please be careful."

"I will," Mac said, clearly nervous at the closeness.

"And Mac... thank you!" Angela said as she looked up at him. There were tears in her eyes.

Mac felt his lips being drawn to hers, his heart now pounding in his chest. "You're welcome," he said abruptly and pulled away. "Uh... you have my cell phone number. Call me if anything comes up." Then, he turned and left Angela standing in the kitchen.

Mac spent the day following leads. He knew all the right people on the street and with a little cash he got some valuable information. It seemed that the Judge was right and the rumors were true. There was a contract out and some out-of-town mobsters had picked it up. As soon as he got that information, he knew he had to get back to the house immediately. He tried not to break too many speed limit laws as he sped back to the house.

When he pulled up to the gates of the estate, he was relieved to see that everything looked normal. However, just in case, he parked the car and made a search around the perimeter of the fence. Nothing seemed to be out of order so he went up to the house. As he walked up the steps, Randy came out. He had a big smile on his face. Mac had a pretty good idea why. He had been in the basement all day with Tess. He acknowledged the young man with a brief word of hello and then entered the house. He saw Henry sitting in the foyer and said hi.

Henry was his best security man. Besides being a military veteran, he was intimidating, standing six foot four with two hundred and fifty pounds of sheer muscle. The fact that he was black and shaved his head made him look positively frightening.

"Is everything okay?" Mac asked.

"Everything's cool boss."

Mac sighed with relief.

"Do you need me anymore?" the large black man asked.

"No. Thanks Henry. Be here tonight to pick up Angela."

"Anytime boss. I'll be here by eight," Henry said with a smile and then left.

Angela was in the living room playing the piano when he came in. She was absorbed in her play so he quietly took a seat. He watched her long fingers and soft hands move sensuously over the keyboard. He was impressed with her talent as he listened to her expertise on the piano. When the song ended, he clapped his hands.

"Oh," Angela said, startled. "I didn't know that you were home. How long have you been sitting there?"

"Long enough to know that you play wonderfully."

"Thank you!"

Just then, Tess came walking into the room. She had on a blue cheerleader's outfit. The skirt was short with blue and white pleats. On top, she had a matching sweater with the school's letters. In her hands she had two pom-poms.

"Oh Uncle Mac, I'm glad you're home. I can show you some of my cheerleading moves."

"Tess, I have a lot to do," Mac said, not wanting to have to watch the sexy teenager bounce around the room.

"Oh please... please, it will only take a minute."

"Well, I've seen all her moves already," Angela said with an indulgent smile. "I'll go get supper started."

Mac watched Angela leave and a sudden dread came over him. The last thing he needed was to look at Tess in her skimpy cheerleader's outfit. However, he was trapped.

"Now sit still for a minute," Tess said with a smile. "You know, cheerleading is more gymnastics than anything else in college nowadays. We have to practice all kinds of moves that require a lot of dexterity. Watch," Tess said and proceeded to do a split, holding her pom-poms pressed to her hips.

It almost hurt Mac to watch her slide her legs apart as her body slowly descended to the floor. When she was as far down as she could go, her legs were stretched out from her body and her small dress barely covered her thighs. Then she flexed her muscles and, without using her hands, came back to a standing position.

Mac was impressed. That took quite a bit of strength. He applauded lightly and smiled. Then he watched as she went through a few other moves, each time stopping to get his approval. This isn't so bad, Mac thought. However, no sooner had that thought crossed his mind then Tess turned away from him. She spread her legs and bent over, touching her toes. Mac gasped as he was staring at her bare vagina and ass cheeks. "Tess!" he almost screamed, trying to keep his voice under control.

Tess straightened up and looked at Mac across her shoulder. "Oh goodness, I must have forgotten to put my panties back on. Oh well, that doesn't hurt anything." With that, Tess turned and went to her knees in front of Mac and then bent backward. When her shoulders were on the floor behind her, the little dress pulled up until her crotch was revealed again.

Mac stared with his mouth open.

Then Tess pushed her hips up, placing her weight on her hands behind her head and lifting her torso until only her feet and hands touched the ground. The skirt no longer hid anything.

The young girl's smoothly shaved vagina was displayed almost obscenely to Mac. In spite of his reluctance to stare, he couldn't pull his eyes from the wanton display. The position that she was in forced her pubic mount up and out, displaying her inner lips. They were already swollen and very wet. Mac sucked in his breath and his penis throbbed in his pants.

After several long moments, Tess began to do a walk over, almost bending her back double, until she flipped over and was on her feet again.

When she saw Mac still staring with his mouth open she smiled and said, "Well, what do you think?"

"Uh... uh..." Mac muttered.

"Watch," she said without waiting for an answer and began to do cartwheels, her skirt flying above her bare crotch and ass.

Mac sat in stunned silence...

"See how flexible I am?" Tess said and then put one leg up on his chair bending her head to her ankle.

Now Mac had an even closer view of her bare vagina. It was obvious that she had been sexually excited recently. She must have been having sex in the clubroom! he thought.

"Dinner's ready," Angela called from the kitchen.

Mac practically jumped up in relief. Then, he rushed toward the kitchen.

Tess smiled and followed him.

Dinner was wonderful, as usual. Angela was an expert cook. She had the money to have maids and cooks but she preferred to do it herself. It was her way of never forgetting where she came from.

Tonight, Angela wasn't eating though. She reminded Mac that she has a charity function to attend. She belonged to a woman's organization that supported abused women and she was getting an award for her service. Mac had arranged for Henry to accompany her. Now, when he realized that he would be home with Tess alone, he regretted not taking her himself.

After dinner, Angela dressed and left. Mac tried to make himself scarce. He spent time outside checking the security system and took his evening jog. When he came back inside, he didn't see Tess. He was relieved and hurried to his room. Then he went in and to take a hot shower. As soon as he stepped into the bathroom he saw it.

Lying on the counter was a slip of blue material. He walked over and looked down. His hand was trembling as he picked up the silky material. Embroidered on the panties was 'Tess' in red letters. At first he thought they were the missing panties from her cheerleader's outfit, but he realized that they were far to small for her to wear under her short skirt. Then he gasped when his fingers felt something wet. He turned the material over and saw that the crotch was soaked and realized that Tess must have had these on very recently. He also knew that she had obviously left them there for him to find. With a moan he brought the wet material to his nose and took a deep breath. Then like some adolescent boy, he sucked the material into his mouth, tasting her sweet juices. His hands were trembling as he brought the panties to his raging erection and wrapped them around it, a moan escaping his lips. When he looked in the mirror, he got a shock. He saw a mature man getting ready to masturbate with a teenaged girl's panty. He groaned, mentally chastising himself and pulled the panties from his penis.

Mac shook his head in disgust before he wrapped a towel around him and opened the bathroom door. Then, he looked both ways down the hall for Tess. Seeing that it was clear, he hurried to his room, backing inside with a sigh of relief, still holding the panties in his hand. However, his relief was short lived. When he turned around, he almost gasped. Tess was sitting on the bed. She still had her cheerleader's outfit on and was leaning back with her legs spread, forcing her little skirt high on her legs, her still bare vagina peeked from between her thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.