Dangerous Assignment - Cover

Dangerous Assignment

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Macarthy Winslow agrees to protect a friend's wife and daughter. He knew it would be dangerous but never guessed where the danger would come from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was after midnight when Mac entered his control room. The room was glowing with the light from the computer terminals. Mac sat down and keyed commands into the keyboard. He checked each camera on the perimeter, scanning the area for any suspicious movement. When he saw nothing, he checked the sensors and found no unusual readings. Finally, he switched to the cameras inside the house, more as a system check than concern that he would see something. He was about to shut the camera down, his finger on the 'enter' button, when he saw some movement in the foyer. He was relieved to see Tess and her boyfriend. Again, he started to shut the camera down when he saw Tess push Randy against the wall and kiss him passionately, pressing her body to his. His finger was still on the 'enter' button when he saw Tess move her hand between them. Mac's heart began to race. He knew that he shouldn't be spying but the activity on the sofa with Angela had left him very excited.

Mac watched as Randy's hands reached around and grasped the cheeks of Tess's ass. He squeezed and then his hands slipped under the tight leg band of her cotton shorts. Suddenly, his hands were under the material on her bare flesh. Mac knew what that felt like as he remembered his hands caressing Angela in the same way just a short time before.

Tess glanced at the camera at the top of the stairs. She saw a little red light blinking and smiled to herself. She turned back to Randy and pressed her hand to his already hard penis. They had been making out on the sofa for a long time. However, Tess had resisted all of his advances, giving him only a quick feel of her here and there. She wanted to save the best for last.

"God Tess, you're driving me crazy. What's with you tonight?" Randy hissed, his fingers slipping between her legs until he could feel the beginnings of her swollen sex. Tess isn't normally a "prick tease," Randy thought. Generally she was good for a little finger action and maybe a blow job. However, for some unknown reason, she had resisted him all night.

"Nothing's wrong with me that a little suck on this wouldn't cure," Tess said, squeezing Randy's penis. "Ohhhh!" she gasped as one of Randy's fingers found her wet hole. She spread her legs, letting him move his finger into her. Her hips began to move as the finger wormed its way deep into her warm hole. But then, she suddenly pushed his fingers away and quickly reached between them to pull his zipper down.

"Tess, we're in the hallway! Your mom's just upstairs," Randy whispered in a panicked voice. However, he didn't protest too hard. He had been dating Tess for a couple of months and while they hadn't had intercourse, they had done almost everything else. Still, Randy wanted more and knew that it was just a matter of time. But Tess had been a tough one for him. She didn't just roll over because of his good looks. It was a sweet challenge for him if not totally frustrating.

"Shhhhh," Tess whispered as she pulled the zipper all the way down and reached inside to grasp his hard penis. Slowly, Tess began to slide down his body.

Randy looked up the stairs and saw that it was dark. He figured Tess's mother had probably gone to bed. However, he didn't know about that Mac guy. He could be anywhere. Then, all of his concerns were forgotten. "Oh God," Randy moaned as Tess took the head of his penis into her warm mouth. He reached for her soft hair and pulled her head toward his crotch.

Angela had just walked to the top of the stairs when she saw Tess and Randy in the foyer. She moved back into the shadows and watched. A smile crossed her face as she watched her daughter suck her young boyfriend. It wasn't the first time she had spied on her.

Mac's eyes were opened wide as he watched the two in the foyer. He was already convinced that Tess was sexually active, however, he never expected to see her sucking her boyfriend in the middle of the foyer.

His finger twitched on the 'enter' key, knowing he should shut the camera down. However, he couldn't bring himself to exert the little bit of force necessary. He watched transfixed as the teenager licked and sucked her boyfriend with surprising skill.

When Mac's finger finally moved, it was to zoom the camera closer and turn up the microphone. Now he had a very close view of Tess's lips circling the head of Randy's penis. His excitement increased as he watched her pull it from her mouth and lick it like a lollipop.

Tess moaned and made a show of licking Randy. Occasionally, she would glance at the camera to make sure the light was still blinking. She also saw the shadow at the top of the stairs and knew that Mac wasn't the only person watching. Her heart raced as she began to put on a show for her audience.

Then, as Mac watched in total amazement, Tess pushed her head down, forcing Randy's penis all the way down her throat until her lips were buried in his pubic hair.

"Oh God baby, you're going to make me cum," Randy gasped, unable to resist Tess when she took him all the way into her throat. She was the only girl that he knew who could do that. He bet that she would be just as good when he finally went all the way.

Tess let his penis stay deep in her throat until she felt like she was going to gag and then she pulled back. As the saliva-coated penis slipped from her mouth, she used her hand to jerk the shaft rapidly. She looked up and smiled at him before covering the head with her lips again. When she felt Randy tense, she pulled his penis from her mouth again. She smiled at the expression of pleasure on his face as her hand continuing to move on the shaft. Then she opened her mouth wide, holding the penis close but not inside.

Randy looked down and gasped. She was jerking him off into her open mouth! he thought. That vision was all it took. "Ohhhhhh," he moaned and bucked his hips. He could feel his load rushing up the shaft.

Suddenly, Tess squealed as the head of Randy's penis pulsed and a huge gob of his cum shot out, catching her in the forehead. Quickly she aimed the head lower, catching the second shot in her open mouth. She barely had time to swallow before another one filled her mouth. Damn, she thought, the teasing must have really worked him up. She swallowed and her mouth filled again. Finally, when the force of Randy's climax began to lessen, Tess took the head into her mouth and sucked.

"God, that was incredible," Randy gasped as he smiled down at Tess. He could see his cum beginning to run down her forehead. "Sorry," he said sheepishly.

"No problem... I loved it," Tess said and scooped some of the white juice from her forehead and stuck it into her mouth.

Angela took one last look and rushed back to her room, her crotch pulsing with need.

Mac was practically shaking with excitement as he watched the scene on the screen in front of him. It was one of the most exciting things he had ever witnessed. He almost climaxed in his pants when he saw Tess take the cum-covered finger into her mouth. Was she looking at the camera when she did that? he wondered. Could she have known that the camera was on? Finally, he hit the enter key to shut the terminal down and the screen went dark. Then he got slowly up and walked out into the hallway toward the bathroom. He heard a whimper, almost a moan from the direction of Angela's room. Suddenly, he was concerned that someone had gotten into the house as he was watching Tess. At least that was what his sexually fogged brain told him.

Angela was lying on the bed with the covers pushed down. She had her nightgown pulled up and her legs spread. Her hand was moving a large vibrator between the swollen lips of her vagina. "Oh yes, oh yes, ahhhhh!" she moaned as she moved the large object in and out. Suddenly, she could see the light in the hallway and a shadow. Instinctively, her legs moved a little wider and her hips lifted up.

When Mac peeked into the room, he gasped. He had a perfect view from the foot of the bed, directly between Angela's legs. He watched for some time, trying to pull himself away. Then he heard her moan again and gasp, "Fuck me Mac. Oh God, fuck me hard." Mac gasped as he heard his name. His already hard penis throbbed in his pants.

Angela worked the large dildo into her stretched hole rapidly, her hips lifting off the bed. It was doubly exciting knowing that Mac was watching her. That, combined with watching the scene in the foyer, brought her climax on very quickly. Finally, Angela moaned and squeezed her legs together as her long-awaited climax rushed through her.

Mac watched as Angela writhed on the bed in pleasure. Then, he backed away and slipped into the bathroom. He was almost shaking as he took a quick shower, fighting the urge to masturbate. He hadn't done that since he was a kid. Yet, the events of this day were bringing him to the brink.

Tess kissed Randy goodbye and hurried back into the house. She went to her room and stripped. Then she looked into her dresser for something to wear. She put on a white corset that her mother had given her. It was tight on her waist and the bra cups were under-wired to push her already large breasts upward. She added a pair of white nylons and clipped them to the attached garter straps. Finally, she covered it with a see through robe. When she stuck her head out of her bedroom, she saw that the bathroom door across from Mac's room was closed, so she waited and listened.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.