Dangerous Assignment - Cover

Dangerous Assignment

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Macarthy Winslow agrees to protect a friend's wife and daughter. He knew it would be dangerous but never guessed where the danger would come from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mac arrived at the mansion early the next morning with his bags. The Judge had to leave for court early. When he was ready to go, Mac walked him out to the car.

"Take good care of them Mac," the Judge told him, patting him on the shoulder like a father.

"I will," Mac responded and held out his hand. The Judge shook it and got into the police cruiser. Then Mac stood on the white marble steps and watched the police car disappear down the long driveway. He felt a mixture of emotions rushing through him. He felt good that the judge thought enough of him to have him stay with his family. However, he also felt excitement and dread. His brief encounters with Angela and Tess yesterday had confirmed his reservations about staying alone with the two women.

By that afternoon Mac had moved everything he needed into the Rhinehold household. He was given a room on the second floor, one door from Tess and two down from Angela's. The room in between would be used to set up his surveillance equipment. It wasn't the ideal location but it would have to do. He had brought some of his best security equipment and purchased a few more items.

Inside the house Mac set up several cameras. They were situated in positions that by panning them around, he could see most of the downstairs or at least the rooms and halls that had windows or doors to the outside. On the outside, he set up another battery of cameras as well as heat and laser sensors that would feed into the main control room and to a beeper he kept on his belt. Now, from the control room, he could see almost every possible entrance to the house. He had not set up any camera in the upstairs part of the house for obvious reasons. However, the outside cameras could handle the upstairs windows. The last thing he had to do was to check the connections to the current alarm system. There seemed to be a short in a wire somewhere in the house. He would start checking with Angela's bedroom.

When he came out of the security equipment room, he saw Tess. "Where's your Mom?" he asked. "I need to check her bedroom for a short in the security wire."

"She's in the kitchen, I think," Tess answered with a smile. "You can check my bedroom if you want."

"I'll do that later," Mac answered nervously and hurried toward the master bedroom. He stepped inside and scanned the room. It was a large bedroom with several sofas and a king-sized, canopied bed. The room took up an entire corner of the house. There were two sets of sliding doors that led to a balcony on different sides of the house. Mac walked toward the windows to check the security connections around the doors. Just as he passed the bathroom, he stopped. A gasp escaped his lips.

Angela had walked out of the bathroom with a short robe on. However, the robe was not belted at the waist, which left it hanging open. She was using a large towel to dry her hair and didn't see Mac. When she almost ran into him, she stopped abruptly. She squealed but then smiled when she saw it was Mac. "Goodness, you scared me," Angela said, as she stood with her robe carelessly open.

Mac was frozen in his position. His eyes scanned down her body. The robe barely covered her breasts, leaving most of the center swells on display. Below, the robe covered none of her pubic area or legs. Mac was surprised to see that there was not a trace of pubic hair on her mound. He could see just a hint of her fat pink inner lips protruding from the smooth outer ones.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Angela said as she looked down and saw that her robe was open. At first, she made no move to close the robe as her eyes looked back up at Mac. Then, she slowly wrapped it around her and tied the belt, taking her time in the process.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.