Dangerous Assignment
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Macarthy Winslow agrees to protect a friend's wife and daughter. He knew it would be dangerous but never guessed where the danger would come from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The traffic was bumper to bumper as Mac headed out of town. He hoped that he wouldn't be late for his appointment with Judge Rhinehold. He knew that the Judge put a priority on promptness.

A smile came to Mac's face as he thought of his friend and mentor.

Jason Rhinehold was a federal judge. Mac and he had met when he took a summer job with his father after high school. Mac's father was an assistant prosecutor and worked along side Jason.

Jason had taught Mac a great deal that summer, not only about the law but also about life. In fact, it was Judge Rhinehold that had convinced Mac to become a policeman in the first place.

After a restless summer, Mac had joined the Army. When he got out after his three-year obligation, he had little business knowledge and no college education. However, his stint with Special Operations had taught him skills that were sought after by most police departments. He knew how to use every weapon known to man and he could subdue or kill just about any human, no matter what their size.

While Mac's father had not tried to dissuade him from joining the police department, he wasn't entirely happy about it. He wanted him to go to college and go into law like he had. However, he knew better than anybody that Mac would never be happy with a desk job.

As Mac neared the Rhinehold estate, he thought of his long time friend and how he had helped him when Sally had died. Mac's father had passed away a few years before, so the Judge was about the only one he could lean on. He helped him deal with the Sally's death but just as importantly, he applied pressure in the right places to insure that the perpetrators were captured and convicted. Beyond that, when Mac's guilt forced him to resign from the police department, Judge Rhinehold had helped him set up his own security business. He used his connections and even loaned him money. Then, he wouldn't accept the money back. Mac owed the Judge big time but figured that he would never be able to repay him.

Judge Rhinehold's wife had died almost twenty years ago. Several years later, he got married again to a much younger woman. She was thirty years his junior and gorgeous. The Judge had been almost fifty and she was barely 19 and pregnant to boot. The rumor was that she was a wild girl that had been sent to the Judge's court. However, he obviously saw something in her that no one else did. In the beginning, Mac didn't have an opinion one way or the other. He figured it was the Judge's business anyway.

Angela, the Judge's new wife, had always been nice to Mac. However, initially, Mac figured that she was a gold digger and after the Judge's money. Over the years, Mac concluded that she was sincere and even grew to like her. She was outgoing and sexy, with just a hint of sassiness, and she didn't take any crap from anyone. Mac liked that. He learned that she had come from a broken home and that she was on her own from the time she was sixteen. It was amazing that she didn't seem to be hardened by what must have been difficult years.

Now, it had been three years since Mac had seen Angela or her daughter Tess. He felt bad about that. However, after what happened, he had found it impossible to face her again. It had been difficult enough to face the Judge. Although, the Judge certainly didn't know what had happened.

Mac stopped at the large iron gates and reached out to press the button on the speaker. A young woman's voice came over the intercom. He identified himself and the giant gates slowly opened. Mac drove up the long driveway in his old Ford Crown Victoria-a holdover from his days as a cop. It was the same car he had three years ago when he last saw Angela. Suddenly, Angela's pretty face popped into his head and he could remember the last time he had seen her like it was yesterday...

Judge Rhinehold had asked Mac to substitute for him at a formal dinner because he had been called out of town unexpectedly. The Judge knew that Angela had been looking forward to the party for a long time. She had bought a new dress, shoes and she had even gotten a new hairstyle. The Judge didn't want to disappoint her after all her preparations.

At first, Mac declined but the Judge could be very persuasive when he wanted to be. Mac's refusal wasn't because he didn't want to be with Angela. In fact, it was just the opposite. Mac had found himself becoming very attracted to Angela over time. The feeling appeared to be mutual and Mac knew that that combination could be very dangerous. Still, while they had flirted, nothing had happened up to that point. However, Mac knew that if he was with her too much, things could change. He didn't trust himself around her anymore.

Mac had reluctantly agreed to escort Angela after some friendly arm-twisting.

The evening of the party, Mac arrived early and was uncharacteristically nervous. He brought a stuffed animal for Tess as he had done almost every time he visited since she was very small. Mac liked Tess. She was a smart and rambunctious kid, almost a tomboy. She had a lot of traits of her mother, including her good looks and sassiness. Over the years, he had spent a lot of time with her and had, in fact, babysat on many occasions.

Tess and he were in the living room when he saw Angela coming down the stairs. Immediately Mac knew that he was in trouble. Angela was wearing a blue sequenced gown that was form fitting and cut almost to her navel in the front. He didn't have to stare very hard to see the inside swells of her creamy breasts. From his position, he could see her silky thighs below the short hem as she walked slowly down the steps in her high-heeled shoes.

Mac didn't realize that he was staring as she walked toward them, her breasts swaying freely under the gown, her nipples already hard.


"Sorry. Have you been waiting long?" Angela whispered as she walked up to Mac and kissed him gently on the cheek.

Suddenly Mac was surrounded by her sweet smell. He could feel his face turning hot as if he were embarrassed. "No... uh... uh... you look... wow!" he stuttered.

"Thank you! So you like it?" she asked as she spun around.

Mac almost gasped. The back of the dress was open, almost all the way to her buttocks. In fact, Mac got a glimpse of the crack of her ass as he looked down-she wasn't wearing underwear. Suddenly, he was quite flustered.

"You look quite dashing too in that tuxedo," Angela observed as she scanned Mac. Then she frowned when she saw the bulge from his weapon. "Do you have to carry that?"

"It's a habit. I'll leave it in the car."

"Thank you! Shall we go?" Angela said as she took Mac's arm. "Tess, when Jane gets here, tell her that her mom said she had to get to bed by midnight. That means you too."

"All right Mom," Tess said indulgently. "Bye Uncle Mac," Tess said and kissed Mac on the cheek and ran off with her stuffed animal.

The party might have been very boring except that Mac was with Angela. He had a very difficult time not staring at her all night. He was caught several times with his eyes on her cleavage. His face would color when he saw her eyes on his and a smile would cross her lips.

After the dinner, when the band started, the two of them danced almost every dance. The closeness of the sexy woman, her perfume and soft body had an impact on Mac. He tried to be a gentleman but when he wrapped his arms around her, there was no place to put his hands except on the soft skin of her bare back. He also tried to keep his body a safe distance from her but she insisted that he dance close. The feel of her soft breasts pressed to him was driving him mad. Several times, he had to excuse himself, and sit down when he felt himself getting excited. He made the excuse that he needed to rest. That was an obvious lie. Mac was in the best shape of his life and had participated in several Iron Man Triathlons in just the last year.

Neither of them paid too much attention to the amount of liquor they were drinking until they walked outside to leave. The cool air made them both feel a bit woozy.

When they arrived home, Angela invited Mac inside for a nightcap. If he hadn't drunk so much, he probably would have refused. However, between the alcohol and the sexy woman, Mac was lost.

The trouble started when he and Angela were sitting comfortably on the sofa. There was soft music on the stereo and a roaring fire in the fireplace. They were talking quietly one moment and then the next thing Mac knew, their lips were pressed together.

Almost without a conscious thought, Mac's hand went to Angela's breast. God, how he had longed to touch them all night, he thought. Angela moaned in response and shifted slightly, letting his hand slip inside her top. It was Mac's turn to moan as his hand covered the soft breasts that he had been staring at all evening. Within seconds, Mac felt Angela's hand on his thigh. As their passion increased, the hand moved upward.

"Angela," Mac hissed as the hand reached the tent in his pants. Mac was powerless to stop her when she reached for his zipper and pulled it down. A second later, her hand was searching inside his underwear for his throbbing penis.

"Oh God," Angela moaned when her hand circled his large shaft. Angela was breathing heavily as she caressed Mac's substantial penis. It felt huge in her small hand. Suddenly, she had to see it. She struggled a bit but soon she had his pulsing shaft out of his pants. "Oh my God," Angela moaned as she held his penis in the glow of the firelight. The head was swollen, the skin stretched so tight that it was almost purple. She marveled at the helmet shaped crown. Then, her hand began moving slowly up and down the shaft until there was a sparkle of clear juice bubbling from the head. Angela used her thumb to spread it across the stretched skin. She thought his penis was beautiful, although she didn't have much to compare it to.

Mac was paralyzed with excitement and fear. He knew this was very wrong. The Judge was his friend. Still, he could not stop what was happening.

Like a moth to a flame, Angela's head dropped toward Mac's penis. She could smell his excitement as her lips neared the swollen head. Her tongue came out and she licked the clear juice bubbling from the slit. She heard Mac moan. Then her mouth opened and she took the large plumb inside. Now they both moaned as she began to suck.

Neither Mac nor Angela heard the giggles from Tess and Jane as they stood in the shadows watching the two on the sofa. Tess and her friend thought that they knew all about sex. However, the sight on the sofa was burned into Tess's mind forever. She couldn't believe that her mother was sucking on her Uncle Mac's penis. It was so nasty but oh so exciting. She resolved that one day she would do that to Mac.

It didn't take very long for Mac to feel like he was nearing a climax. The booze, the warmth from the crackling fire and the mouth of the sexy woman had all conspired to bring him to a peak very quickly. Mac reached for Angela's head to pull her away. He knew that he had to stop her. However, when he tried, Angela ignored him and sucked harder, moving her hand up and down the shaft with even greater speed. "Jesus Angela," Mac groaned as he felt his balls begin to tighten. "Oh Gooooddddd!!!" he hissed as his hips lifted from the sofa.

Angela moaned excitedly as a long string of Mac's juice squirted into her mouth. It had been a long, long time since she had tasted or felt a man's cum in her mouth. Jason was good to her but he was not much of a sexual partner. Angela had loved oral sex from the time she gave her first blow job. However, when she got married, Jason had discouraged it. He preferred straight sex in the missionary position.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.