Dangerous Assignment - Cover

Dangerous Assignment

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Macarthy Winslow agrees to protect a friend's wife and daughter. He knew it would be dangerous but never guessed where the danger would come from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It had been a long time since Mac had been to bed with a woman that was as sex starved as Jennifer seemed to be. When he finished climaxing, he fell to the bed and then realized that she had lost consciousness. He debated waking her up in case she had to get home. However, he decided to let her sleep and gently pulled the sheet over the two of them.

Now, it was morning and Mac was wide-awake and watching her suck his penis. She did it as if she truly enjoyed it. In fact, it was almost as if he didn't exist, he thought as he watched her lick his large shaft.

Jennifer was lost in her own world as she enjoyed licking the swollen flesh in her fist. She felt a little guilty about how many times she had climaxed last night when he had only had one. However, if she admitted the truth, she was still being selfish. She loved giving oral sex! It was such a thrill for her to feel a penis pulsing in her mouth. She had probably done it for her husband a hundred times. It was so incredibly exciting to work him up to a frenzy and then feel his balls tighten a second before he sent his juice hurtling up the shaft and into her waiting mouth. Now, she was almost trembling at the thought of swallowing the contents of this stranger's balls.

When Jennifer felt Mac move, she looked up and saw that his eyes were open and that there was a contented smile on his face. She moaned in response and continued to suck him, using her hand to work up and down the shaft. Soon, she felt his balls begin to tighten under her hand and knew that he was close to a climax. She squeezed her thighs together in excitement as she prepared for his sperm.

Mac wanted to warn Jennifer of his impending climax. However, when he tried to pull her head up, she pushed his hands away, moaning deep in her throat. "Oh God baby, I'm getting close," Mac moaned.

Jennifer doubled her efforts, her lips sucking hard and her hand moving up and down the shaft rapidly. Now she was in a frenzy to have his juice. She found herself wondering what he tasted like. Her husband's sperm was sometimes bitter but she loved it nonetheless. She didn't have to wait long to find out what Mac's tasted like.

Mac lifted his hips off the bed and bellowed as his sperm began to rush from the shaft and pour into her mouth.

Jennifer swallowed quickly and then pumped his shaft, sucking for more. She was rewarded as Mac squirted several huge volleys of cum into her mouth. Some of it escaped her lips and ran down the shaft under her pumping fist. Each contraction forced another large gob of sperm into her mouth and she swallowed it greedily. It was strong and thick but far from unpleasant. She almost giggled when she realized that she was eating him for breakfast. Not bad, she concluded and lots of protein too.

Mac moaned as Jennifer tried to suck more out of him. But, he was drained.

When Jennifer could get no more juice from his balls, she contentedly sucked him until his shaft shriveled and she let it slip from her mouth. Then, she ran her tongue into his pubic hair, searching for what had escaped her mouth.

Mac saw an almost embarrassed look on Jennifer's face when she raised her head and wiped her mouth with the back of her cum wet hand. He smiled and pulled her to him, bringing her reluctant lips to his and forcing his tongue into her mouth.

Jennifer was amazed. Her husband would never kiss her after oral sex. He would always make her go to the bathroom and brush her teeth. She trembled in excitement as the kiss went on and on.

Finally when their lips parted, Mac looked at Jennifer and whispered, "Thank you! That was incredible."

Again Jennifer looked embarrassed as her face turned red and she dropped her head to his shoulder, lying quietly by his side.

As Mac lay there in the afterglow, Jennifer reached down and idly traced the path of a long scar on his leg. "Your body is very busy," she giggled. "Where did all the scars come from?"

"A lot of different places," he answered. "That one came from a errant artillery round in the deserts of the Middle East. Friendly fire they call it."

Mac had been in the Army Special Operations and to every hot spot in the world before he joined the police force in Chicago.

Jennifer moved her finger up his leg, gently circling his flaccid penis before moving on to the large round scar on his otherwise smooth and rippled stomach.

Mac didn't wait for the question. "An alley in Chicago. A drug deal gone bad," Mac said almost humorously referring to a serious situation when he had almost died. "I was a cop in Chicago for a few years."

Finally, Jennifer turned to him and touched his face. "And this one?" she asked as she gently touched his cheek, turning his face to her.

"A bar in Morocco," Mac answered as the memory of the drunken brawl with some locals came rushing back to him.

"My, your body is like a map of the world," she said in youthful innocence.

She said it so seriously that Mac laughed loudly. "I guess I never thought of it that way."

Jennifer glanced around the sparsely furnished room. While it wasn't exactly barren, it certainly lacked a woman's touch. "No wife? I don't see any pictures around," Jennifer said but then saw an extremely pained look on Mac's face. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

"No... no it's okay. I was married but she was killed. It's a long story."

"I'm sorry," Jennifer said again and fell silent. A few minutes later she sat up and said, "I guess I had better get going."

"Husband expecting you," Mac said.

Jennifer turned to him with a surprised look.

"It wasn't hard to tell," Mac said lifting her hand to show the white area where her ring had been. "Catch him with another woman? A little revenge maybe?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.