Mission to a New World - Cover

Mission to a New World

Copyright© 2003 by JackBro

Chapter 5: The Bedroom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Bedroom - Martha and Randall are two explorers from Earth sent to an alien planet to recover a crashed surveillance satellite. On the surface live the Longtons, a humanoid, pre-industrial revolution culture where the women are subservient to the males. Martha soon discovers why the women willingly allow themselves to be subservient, and in the end she wants to stay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Size   Slow  

D+1

I hear it just as I start to finally fall asleep. At first I think it might be a dream, but then I notice it more distinctly. Moans originate from the opposite side of the door. I think it is from the room on our right, but it could equally come from the left. And then there is a sharp cry of ecstasy; I'm not sure from which direction.

Randall wakes and draws his hand away. He sits up for a moment to listen. Then he looks at me.

I know the sound but ask anyway. "What do you think they're doing?"

Randall listens for a few seconds longer, and then he answers with a smile. "It sounds like they're fucking," He tells me directly, and then chuckles.

I chuckle too. "Sorry. I guess my question was kind-of stupid," I agree.

The grunts and moans quicken into a rhythm. I find myself picturing the woman lying down naked in the bed while the man fucks down on her from above. I can't help but picture Randall doing the same to me.

"Do you think the other rooms are like this one?" I have to ask. "I mean, do you think Jelick and Daniel have chains like this one? Do you think she is tied?"

I notice Randall take a hard swallow. "By the sound of it," He answers slowly. "I bet she is."

The moans get louder, and a minute later the grunts of a man join in. I easily picture them. I suspect the female is cuffed down to the bed while her man drills her from above. I can almost feel what the woman must be going through; the feel of a cock sliding in and out of her hole.

"They're really going at it," I say.

"Sure are," Randall agrees. "It sounds like you had quite an effect on them."

His words confuse me. I don't know how I could have anything to do with what is going on in the next room, but then I look up to see where Randall's eyes are aimed. He looks at my chest, and I remember I am topless.

"Do you really think so?" I ask.

"I don't see why not," He continues looking.

The thought thrills me. As I listen to the lust sounding from the next room, I wonder if my big boobs may have fueled it. I begin to wonder if maybe the Longton man might even be imagining himself fucking my body instead of his wife's. The thought thrills me.

"I guess I should be a little more careful," I do nothing to cover myself. I allow Randall to look as I lay there, hoping it will fuel another erection.

"Yes, you should be," He agrees. "Those could be dangerous."

I look down at myself. Although my boobs look relatively flat in the laying position, they continue to look large. I notice a hard nipple pokes up at the tip of each.

My thoughts are interrupted by a scream. "No! No!" I hear a female voice cry out in Longtonese. "No, not that! Oh my God, it's too big!"

I quickly get up and head for the door. "He's hurting her!" I worry. "She's being tortured!"

I think of one of the giant dildos being plowed into the poor woman. My natural reaction is to attempt a rescue.

Randall stops me. He gets up, run around from the far side of the bed, and grabs me. He holds me in a hug before I get to the door.

"It's their culture," He refuses to let me go. "We can't interfere."

"I don't give a shit about their culture!" I make a muffled yell into his chest. "I've got to help!"

I wrestle free but only make it two more steps. Randall stands in front of the door to block me.

"Not so loud," He speaks in a loud whisper, reminding me that I'm not supposed to speak English. "The natives might hear you."

"But they're hurting her!" I lower my voice and try to force my way past him. "This isn't right! I can't stand by and let this sort of thing happen."

Just as I finish, the female voice makes a drastic change in tone. Instead of fear, it turns to ecstasy.

"Oh God you're so big!" It cries out loudly, almost in a scream. "You're so big! You feel so big inside me!"

I am shocked.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" The voice begins to pant at a much faster rhythm. I understand. It is obvious. The couple in the next room go back to fucking.

"It sounds like they were only playing," Randall surmises. "If I'm not mistaken, I think they were playing a little sex game. The scream you heard was only part of the act."

The woman in the next room continues to pant and moan. So do I, mostly from my struggle with Randall but also from the ecstasy I feel within my body. As Randall holds me tight, I notice he is again hard.

"They certainly don't believe in being discrete about their sex lives!" I conclude the obvious.

"What did you expect?" Randall lets go to reach up to one of the chains hanging from the ceiling. "Especially when they put their sex toys in plain view for everyone to see."

I reach up and take hold of the same chain just below the point where Randall holds it. I notice I stand directly under the place where two of the chains hang down.

"Good point," I confess. "I never thought about it that way."

The panting of the woman gets louder.

"It sounds like she's enjoying it," Randall says.

"It sure does," I agree as I allow my hand to slide down to the leather strap at the end of the chain. "Do you think she's got one of these around her wrist as he's doing it?"

"I'm sure she does," Randall tells me. "I bet she has straps around both her wrists, and I'm sure she has two more around her ankles too."

I imagine what the woman is going through as I feel the smooth leather between my fingers. I imagine her hands held high above and her legs splayed far apart. And then I imagine myself in the same position. I again fantasize Randall feeling my boobs as I stand helpless to stop him.

"I wonder what it would feel like," I whisper my thoughts out loud as I let go of the leather and hold my hand just below it.

"The cuffs?" He questions. "Or do you mean his cock?"

"Both!" I surprise even myself by saying it.

Randall lowers his hand. I watch it as it slowly moves down the chain one link at a time and then takes hold of the leather.

"There's only one way to find out," He speaks with a noticeably higher state of excitement.

I watch as he wraps the leather around my wrist and then loops it back through a miniature buckle on top. He pulls it through, and I feel it tighten. A hot wave of ecstasy travels through my body, focused between my legs. As I listen to the woman next door being fucked, I find myself wanting to be fucked myself.

"Are you sure?" Randall asks after he has one arm secure.

I nod my head. "Keep going."

"Do you mean the other chain?"

I nod my head again.

"Are you talking about the chain and being tied up?" He asks yet one more time as though to be absolutely sure.

I nod a third time and then add a quite: "Yes, if you want to."

I can't believe what I'm doing! I have never felt this way before. It is as though something is in the air - like there is some sort of aphrodisiac in the Longton atmosphere to cause my hormones to excite. I have never felt so horny in all my life.

Randall raises my opposite hand. I feel him take me by the fingers and lead me up to the chain hanging to my right.

"Just don't do anything weird," I tell him at the last minute, as I feel the leather strap being wrapped around my wrist. "No whips! And don't do anything that might hurt me."

"I won't," He promises. "Just tell me when you want me to stop."

I don't want him to stop, not now or ever. I want it more now than ever before. The sensation of the leather straps around my wrists only serves to increase my sexual arousal. I find myself tied; tied topless in the Longton bedroom with my arms held high above my head. My big boobs lay exposed and helpless. Randall remains free to do whatever he wants with them, and soon he does.

He kisses me first, and I kiss him back. It is a deep, passionate, long kiss. I feel his tongue and allow it inside. And at the same time, I feel one of his hands. He moves it down my arms, down to my shoulders, and finally down to my chest.

"I want your tits," He breaks away from the kiss to tell me. "You're tits are incredible. They've been driving me crazy ever since the first time I saw you in the lab."

He kisses me again, and as he kisses I feel him lower his hand. His fingers touch the top of my swelling mound, and a moment later they touch me at my fullest extent. I can clearly feel four fingers, each one independently, each taking a parallel path down across my substantial boobs. One of them grazes my nipple and I hear myself yelp out with delight.

"It sounds like you like that," Randall breaks away.

"Oh yes!" I discover I am breathing almost too hard to speak, panting with exertion, yet this is only the start.

His fingers reverse course. I brace myself. One of them soon touches my nipple again. I notice the knob has already turned hard.

"You like your nipples." He brings his fingers down and brushes over it again. "It sounds like you have some very sensitive nipples."

"Oh yes!" I have to say, panting. "Oh! My nipples!"

"And so big too," He does it yet again. "Everything about your chest is big!"

Randall teases my nipple. First moving up-and-down and then changing to a back-and-forth motion, he rubs across my hard nipple with his finger. The more he teases, the harder and more sensitive my nipples become. I find he is an excellent nipple teaser. A minute later the thrill increases further when he uses both hands.

"Oh Randall! Oh Randall!" I pant as he moves his fingers all around my boobs, concentrating on the peaks.

"They are so firm for their size!" He tells me. "They are the biggest I've ever felt, and so firm too."

He keeps playing. First his fingers and then the rest of his hand, he drives me wild by playing upon my chest. He soon encompasses a tit in the palm of each hand, and then he starts to squeeze them.

"Oh Randall! Oh Randall! I cry out some more. "Oh, my tits."

My hormones start to go crazy. Perhaps it is the exhibitionism of the last 24 hours that makes me horny, or maybe it is the fucking still sounding from the next room. Most definitely I feel a large portion of my ecstasy emulates from the leather straps around my wrists. I am surprised by how thrilling it is to have my tits felt up and not being able to do anything to stop it.

"Oh Martha, they are just so big!" Randall speaks in amazement as I feel hands lower to the underside of my boobs and attempt to push them up. "They even feel heavy."

He squeezes them again, and then he presses my tits against each other to give me cleavage. This he seems to like, for he does it a few more times more, becoming increasingly forceful with each iteration. He massages and manipulates my mighty melons all around.

I watch Randall as he watches me. I notice his eyes lock on my chest the entire time, never looking up to my face, only at my boobs. It makes me feel as though my chest is the only part of me that really matters, and I find myself enjoying the thought. I realize that I like being an exhibitionist. I find myself pleased with the erotic ecstasy it gives me. It is as though I am nothing more than a stripper in a strip joint, prancing around stage and shaking my tits all around.

I soon find myself wanting him to lower his hands and excite the rest of me, but Randall leaves me waiting for a long time. He seems addicted to my tits, unable to take his hands off them. He must lift them, squeeze them, and press them together. He moves them in every possible direction and in every possible way. I do not know how long his hands remain on my naked breasts. I just know that I love it, especially when he rubs against my hard, sensitive nipples. I love it even more when I think about how much more he can do.

Soon, he honors my wishes. Without warning, I notice my boobs break free. The hand of no man plays upon them. Instead, I feel both his hands travel down my side, down to my thighs, down to the meager clothing that still covers my waist.

"Oh Randall!" I cry out in delight. "Please, not that! Not that too!"

Much to my delight, he does not obey me. Instead, I feel his fingers work the bow ties that hold up my panty.

"No Randall!" I can't help but cry out some more. "Please, not down there too!"

It falls to one side and then drops down. I first feel it rub down across the length of my leg, and now I feel my panty lay upon my feet.

"Oh God!" I cry out, realizing I stand bare.

Even worse, I see Randall's eyes upon it. He no longer looks at my chest. I see his head bowed too low. His eyes point too far down. Something else interests him more, and ecstasy fills me as I realize that he looks at my pussy.

"Magnificent!" He says simply, stepping back to look to look at me.

I remain tied, unable to cover myself as I notice his eyes roam up and down my body. The light shines dimly in the room, but I'm sure plenty enough shines for him to see everything. It gives me an erotic sensation to know I remain helpless to prevent him from looking at whatever he wants.

"Magnificent!" He says again. "You have the sexiest body I have ever seen."

I feel myself blush with embarrassment. Despite my near-topless condition of the last two days, I realize this is the first time he is able to see me fully in the nude. I want to thank him for the compliment, and do so by kicking the panty to the side and then spreading my legs just a little. I don't know why I do it; I just know that I want him. As I watch him admire my pussy, I feel a tremendous desire to invite him inside.

"What about those?" Randall points to my delight. "Would you mind those too?"

My heart skips a beat as I see him glance down to the ankle straps and chains. I cannot answer out loud, so I simply nod my head to let him know my approval.

First my left ankle and then my right, he pulls them to the side and gently wraps the leather straps around. Even better, the chains extruding from the floor are short and a long distance apart. He must pull my legs far to make them reach, spreading me open; increasing my vulnerability. It feels wonderful.

"Holy Fuck! If you only knew how hot you look!" Randall tells me as he backs away and takes a good look. "You look like a whore!"

The comment shocks me, but it also pleases me. I feel exactly like he says - like a whore, spread open and completely nude; my cunt laid exposed in its most vulnerable position.

I notice it pleases Randall too. He still wears the loincloth, but in front I see an obvious bulge. I want to see more, and then I want to feel him inside me.

He walks up to me like before to give me another deep, passionate kiss. This time, however, instead of moving his hand down to my tits he continues to move them down to my waist.

"Oh Randall!" I cry out the moment he breaks the kiss and with the knowledge of knowing where his hand is headed. "Oh Randall, please, not my pussy!"

We lock lips again as he takes advantage of my vulnerable position. His fingers rub my pussy lips and quickly move inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.