Mission to a New World - Cover

Mission to a New World

Copyright© 2003 by JackBro

Chapter 3: Camp

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Camp - Martha and Randall are two explorers from Earth sent to an alien planet to recover a crashed surveillance satellite. On the surface live the Longtons, a humanoid, pre-industrial revolution culture where the women are subservient to the males. Martha soon discovers why the women willingly allow themselves to be subservient, and in the end she wants to stay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Size   Slow  

D+1

I catch him doing it while lying next to me. It occurs at the edge of the desert, in a small tent at the last oasis before we reach the forest.

We arrived at the oasis three hours earlier with me behind the wheel. Thoughts of his big cock slowly diminished. A woman, after all, can only think about cock for so long. My thoughts returned back to the business of driving.

Randall's interest in my size diminished too. I saw it for myself - first hand. A few minutes after his cock left my mind, I looked over to see him soft. The sight disappointed me, although I don't think he ever softened completely.

We arrived at 3:00 AM at the last oasis. The plan was to hide the jeep, set up camp, and get a few hours sleep before trekking the last 2 kilometers across the desert to the protection of the forest. We arrived earlier than originally planned. The supposed "experts" were wrong in their estimate of the jeep's travel time across the desert. The sun rose late at this high latitude and was not due for another 4 hours.

The first order of business was to unpack the jeep. We were each provided with a backpack to carry our essential supplies: food, water, clothing, emergency survival equipment, and a small tent. Our only conveniences - if they could even be called conveniences - were cooking utensils and some precious stones to be used for currency. I suppose we were no different than a traveler of a thousand years before except for a miniature radio and Geiger counter cleverly hidden away within the fabric of our backpacks. We used the radio to make a quick check with Crion to provide status.

Next, we drove the jeep a few meters out into the desert. We drove it away from the oasis to hide it between two sand dunes. Then we covered it with a sand-colored mesh and shoveled sand around the edges to make sure it stayed covered in the blowing wind. The shoveling took a lot of work and did a good job at preparing us for bed. The two of us staggered back to the oasis exhausted by the time the job was done. We jumped into the cold water to wash up, put up the tent, and squeezed in. Naturally, we brought only one tent along. For reasons of security and since we were supposed to be traveling as a couple, we logically carried only a single tent.

I normally wear only a T-shirt and panty to bed, and this night proved no different. The only problem was that I carried no T-shirt, so I went to bed topless wearing only the bikini panty.

Randall lay close next to me. I figured he wanted sex - and I have to admit it greatly tempted me too - but it just wasn't practical.

"We better go right to sleep," I told him as he crawled in naked beside me. "It will be a long, hot walk across the desert, and we only have two hours before daybreak."

He agreed, although seemingly reluctantly.

I don't know if Randall slept, but I know I did. I passed out right away. The excitement of the previous five-hour drive across the desert made me exhausted.


I awake droopily to the sound of water and to the hint of daylight seeping through the tent walls. It takes me a few seconds to realize where I am, but then I open my right eye to see Randall lying next to me.

I see him with his head propped up and a smile on his face. He seems to be looking at something at the other end of the tent and making motions with his hand. It takes me a while to figure it out in my half-wakened condition, although now I know for certain. I have caught him in the act. He masturbates himself.

I lie on my stomach and listen. The thing he is looking at, I suspect, is my ass. The bikini panty is nothing more than a thong that leaves my ass mostly bare. I think I know what fuels his ecstasy.

I close my eyes again, unsure what to do. I question myself: "Should I pretend I'm sleeping or should I wake up and confront him?" I decide to do nothing - at least for now. His masturbating actually turns me on a little. I picture it in my mind, his hand running up and down the length of his erection. I hear he must be very wet. I wonder what his shiny, cream-covered cock looks like in the daylight.

I find it a wonderful experience to wake up to, a naked man lying beside me with his hand around his wet cock. His stroking makes me more and more aroused. I think I even start to get wet, and I feel even hotter than I realize the sight of my half-naked ass drives him. I wonder what effect my bare tits will have, and then have an idea.

I sit up quickly to take a look. It is too fast for him to respond. Before he realizes I am awake, I see him make two more full-length strokes up and then back down the length of his hard erection.

"Having fun?" I question.

He quickly tries to recover. He stops stroking and turns to the side.

"No!" I tell him. "I want to watch."

This shocks him. "Martha!" He cries out in surprise.

It looks as though the sun must be just starting to peek above the horizon, for a faint light enters the tent. It is enough for me to clearly see the head of his organ poke out from his side. I can't help but also notice it looks to be quite thick and sparkles with moisture.

"You heard me," I tell him. "I've been listening to what you were doing. Now let me watch!" I can't help but think back to my fantasy, the fantasy where a hardened organ stands at the side of my bed and its owner begins masturbating at my command.

He doesn't say anything. Randall just lies there on his side and looks at me. I catch him taking a glance down at my bare tits. I can tell he likes them.

Then he slowly turns back over and lies on his back again. First the head and then the shaft of his cock come into view. I see his full erection, and I see it much clearer than during the night. Indeed, it is quite long and looks plenty thick too. Not as long or as think as my lust fill fantasy imagined it would be, but clearly bigger than average - or at least longer and thicker than anything I ever experienced. I also notice it is wet enough for the weak light to sparkle off its surface. He has pre-cummed quite considerably, and it makes me excited knowing it is all due to the sight of my ass.

Slowly, his hand descends back down to his waist. It moves towards his engorged erection and then surrounds it. He grabs himself again.

"That's nice," I tell him.

He starts. His hand starts out slow, slowly running up the length of his member and then sliding back down again. The tip of his cock points at me. I see it visibly pre-cumm, and then I see his hand spread it all around on the next stroke.

"That's nice," I tell him again.

I have never watched a man masturbate himself before. I've done it myself a few times but never watched a man go a solo. The sight makes me feel surprisingly erotic, but I want to see more.

"Perhaps this may help," I tell him as I get up on my knees. The tent is small and not very high. I cannot stand up, even on my knees. I kneel with one leg on each side of his feet. I am forced to bend over, letting my tits sag down in front of me.

"Oh jes..." Randall starts to say, letting me know that he likes me better in this position. It is like catching a man looking down the front of my blouse, except I wear no blouse to get in the way. I know this amplifies the size of my tits. He starts to stroke faster.

I like him better in this position too. I am now closer to his cock than any time before. There is also a lot more to like. From above, I see his entire length. It is easy to see the prominent veins bulging out of his engorged staff.

"That's the way," I tell him. "Just a little more. Let me see."

He looks close, very close. His face sweats; his mouth hangs open. I notice his eyes lock themselves on my sagging tits. In response, I sway my chest back and forth to show off their sexy moves. I only have to do it once to make Randall cumm. He first lets out a low moan and looks away from my body. He then grunts as his waist rises high and his hand stops its stroking action. A moment later he erupts.

He erupts with a vengeance. It is a powerful orgasm. I see why he couldn't sleep and decided to jerk himself off instead. No doubt, he has been holding out for a long time. I can see his balls were quite loaded.

The first squirt goes a good distance and lands on his chest. The second drops on his belly. Then he has three more, and still his dick continues to pulsate with energy. It looks as though he is experiencing an unusually powerful orgasm, which momentarily wants me to have one of my own.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.