Scratch My Itch
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2003 by John Michaels

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - There's a plague about. Any woman who catches it needs sex. Has to have it. With any man who's around. So why the hell is Jack looking for a cure?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I managed the next one (Lena) within an hour. Again, we prolonged the afterplay to try to get me back in the mood; she also promised to return when allowed. It was after six o'clock when Viv strolled into my laboratory.

"I'm still here, Dr. Harper. And still waiting!"

"Sorry, Viv. I know it's taking a while, but these things can't be hurried. You don't mind hanging around?"

"Not at all. My husband knows where I am, and what I'm doing. It's something he really wants to see. Me, off the treadmill."

"And you'll really be off it? The other two still have their asses to see to."

"And that's all I need! Somewhere, some time, I must have picked another curer. I'm fine down here" - she rubbed her pubic mound - "as I found out today, when I had my checkup. The doctor was very cross that I didn't know who it was who'd done it!"

"That's right. They're desperate to find as many curers as they can - we seem to be a bit thin on the ground."

"So, I thought to myself, let's see if I can put that nice Dr Harper in the mood. I'm told it's easier to get hard when it's a 'back door job', as my husband calls it. I'd guess that's why the other two went for the cunt cure. There's not so much of a shortage of volunteers for an ass-fuck."

"Easier to get hard, maybe. But not so easy to climax, for me at least. I like it more when the woman's enjoying it, too."

"Ah," she said. "That's where you're in luck. We didn't trust contraception, so Bill and I did a lot of 'back door' sex until he had his vasectomy, and to get the poor love to have it done, I had to promise that we'd keep it up afterwards. So I learned to enjoy it."

"Uh... how? With no G-spots around?"

"Easy!", Viv replied, opening her bag. "My trusty vibrator - see! With this up me, humming away, and with Bill fingering my clit, I usually manage about ten orgasms to his one. Want to try?"

I felt myself stirring down below. Maybe!

"Well, I suppose we could try now," I found myself saying.

"Back to Med section? Or in here? Since I'll be on all fours, we don't really need a bed, though it's a bit hard on the knees..."

"I've got somewhere better. Didn't the grapevine tell you?" I led her to the lifts, and up to the seventh floor.

"This is normally the visitors' lounge," I said, opening a door. "But since we won't be having many visitors thanks to all this extra security, they've converted it for me."

They had. During the afternoon, they'd converted it to what Mike Bradbury called, in rather poor taste, 'Jack's Passion Palace'. The drinks cabinet was still in place, but the sofas and armchairs had been moved from the centre of the room off to one side. A corner had been partitioned off with a couple of room dividers. And inside -

"A bed!", squealed Viv. "A real double bed!"

"I didn't fancy sleeping on the sofa," I explained, "so I asked if I could have one. And Mike made it a king-size, in case I had company. Thoughtful, isn't she?"

"En-suite bathroom too," she said, opening doors.

"Shower only, I'm afraid. I'd have preferred a tub, but I couldn't ask them to rearrange the plumbing as well as the furniture. Not at such short notice, anyway. And a small kitchen through that door. Not really for cooking food - they use it for preparing visitors' snacks and coffees. But there's a microwave and a refrigerator in there, so I'm pretty well set up to last out the siege."

We sat on the bed and undressed. My erection was still pretty half-hearted, so we climbed into bed for a petting session. She told me the places she liked to be touched, so I touched them. She told me the places she didn't like to be touched, so I left them alone. Let Sue do her research her way - this was much more fun!

Right from the start, her hands were everywhere. Obviously, she had realised my inexperience - I couldn't tell her what I liked when I didn't really know. I knew more about my reactions than I had a week ago, but not much. It took her less than five minutes to map out my entire body surface, memorising every erogenous zone. And then she put the knowledge into practice. Wow! With hands, feet, mouth and body, she brought me up to full strength faster than I would have thought possible, then sat astride me.

"I thought it was your ass that needed seeing to," I panted.

"You aren't ready yet, so I thought I'd have a little fun. You don't mind, do you?"

"Uh... no!" Any other answer would have had me thrown out of the Lechers' Guild.

She rode me hard, staying upright the whole time. My gaze locked on to her bouncing breasts, with her long hair flapping loose across them, and then moved down across her taut abdomen, into the shadowy depths of her pubic hair. In amongst them, I could see my cock doing sterling work, with no effort from me. I looked slowly upwards again, to see her laughing mouth, with her tongue hard out at the side the only sign of effort. The rhythm changed, and she climaxed, hard. She flopped down on top of me, still connected.

"Ooh, that was good! Sorry about that, but I couldn't leave without at least one climax from the most celebrated prick in the kingdom, now could I?"

I chuckled. Rich and famous, I'd said. I'd meant my research work, but it seemed that I was going to be famous for something quite different!

She jumped off me and found her vibrator. Meanwhile, I went for the KY, thoughtfully provided in the bedside locker. As soon as she was on all fours, I applied the KY and went for penetration. Just a quick in-and-out, to relax the muscles and open the passage.

"Right, Jack. Now could you give me a buzz with the vibrator, please?", she asked. "About three-quarters in, then buzz against the clit for ten seconds, then back in all the way. Don't worry if I scream!"

I complied, and she screamed, loud and long. She seemed to go into continuous climax right from the start. I entered her, and was startled by the feel of the vibrator working in the other passage. Once I'd got used to it, it was a pretty big turn-on. I sighed with relief - this was going to be easy, after all! Massaging her clit with one hand, and holding my balance with the other, I stroked in and out of her ass for a couple of minutes, then came in a sudden rush. I almost blacked out at that point, but managed to keep it together enough to finish pumping, and withdrew gently.

"Uuh," I groaned. Or something just as intelligent and witty.

Viv reached down and extracted the vibrator. "Thank you, Dr. Harper. Thank you very much indeed!"

She headed for the bathroom. Lying prone and semi-conscious, I managed to stammer out a warning to try to keep as much semen inside her as possible. This was the sixth time in less than twenty-four hours that I'd had my balls drained, and I didn't know how much magic had been left in them. Enough, I hoped. Or did I? Repeating the dose wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, after all.

We had a polite, civilised drink before she left, with a lot of small-talk and banter. As she got up to leave, she stopped.

"Do you have a knife in the kitchen? A sharp one?"

"Yes, I expect so. Why do you ask?"

"I thought I might carve a notch on the bed. First of many!"

I laughed. "If I keep to the schedule my wife is planning for me, that bed would be notched away to nothing! No, thanks. A nice thought, but I don't intend to keep score. Anyway, this is one I'm not going to need any help at all to remember."

She kissed me goodbye, and left me alone. I really should have gone back to the lab, but found myself unable to face work again for a while. I sat there for a while, sipping my drink, then headed for the kitchen to assemble a bite or two to eat.

The silence started to get to me, so I turned on the stereo system. There was a TV there as well, but the last thing I needed at the moment was news of the outside world. Just music, playing gentle and low, suited my mood.

At about eight, I phoned Sue.

"Hello, lover? How's your day been? After the workout Jill gave you, I wasn't sure that you'd be able to manage anything. Have you been unfaithful to me today?"

I assured her that I had, the requisite three times as ordered.

"Well done! My big, brave boy!"

"Look - I'd love to have you here. They've made me a small apartment, complete with double bed. But it's going to be lonely here tonight, and you really can't come. They've just tightened up the security, so until we've got you a pass..."

"Don't worry, lover. I've got Frank to keep me warm, remember!"

I didn't flinch. The girls' training was obviously starting to work on me. We chatted on, for another half-hour or so, and then said goodnight.

"Love to Jill and Frank," I said.

Laughter came down the telephone. Two voices laughing?

"You've been talking to both of us," said Sue - or maybe Jill. "I'm in the lounge, Jill's in the bedroom, and we've been switching over after each sentence!"

"Damn!", I said. "Fooled again!"

"Well, we had to pay you back for last night, didn't we? Goodnight!"

I smiled, and put the phone down. Suddenly my mood was much better.

There was a knock on the door. I walked across the room to open it. Jackie.

"Look," I said. "I've had a tough day. Please - I can't take any more grief."

"I won't stay long. I'd just like to apologise for my behaviour this morning."

"Hilary's had words, has she?"

"Yes - and she was right. I shouldn't have spoken to you like that, and I shouldn't have lied to Hilary, telling her you'd hit me. And thank you for not reporting me. I'd have killed you if I could. I'm sorry."

"Fine. Apology accepted." I started to close the door.

"No - wait," she said. "Can we talk?"

"If all you want is talk, then yes. I can't manage any more sex today, so we're both safe on that one. I've just finished talking to my wife, and I'm feeling lonely. If you promise to be civilised, yes. Come in."

She sat down. "You're very close to your wife, aren't you?"

"Yes. Best friends - we always have been. And now that the sex thing has been sorted out, the marriage has gone from pretty good to bloody amazing."

"She writes those papers that everyone's talking about, doesn't she? About the new sexuality that the plague seems to have started."

"That's her. Well, she didn't actually write the first one. She just got her students talking on tape, then called in some colleagues and played it back to them. Then, after they'd talked it through, she left them to write it while she came out for dinner with me."

"Where did you go?"

"The Mango Tree."

"Oh, we love that place. Hilary and I go there a couple of times a month."

"We probably go once a month - it's too expensive to go more often. But yes, if we were as well off as Hilary, we would."

"I'm not living off her money, you know," replied Jackie.

"Sorry - I didn't mean to imply that you were. None of my business, anyway."

"That's ok. I don't want the news to spread too far, but I own a fair chunk of this company. I was lucky, and bought into it early before it got big."

"I wish I'd had the foresight - and the money. But Sue and I spent all our savings buying and furnishing the house. In fact, we had to borrow some off her sister."

"Her sister?"

"Yes." I decided to break cover on the subject, since Sue's biochemistry wasn't an issue with the researchers any more. "Identical twin. They're very close."

"Oh! I had an identical twin, once. She..."

"Hilary told me you had a sister who'd died. Didn't say you were twins, though."

"No - I've never told her. It hurt too much, to think that Karen could just go and leave me like that. I hated her for years! Leaving me to face those two. Every day, I wished I'd had the courage to do what she did. Then, every night, I blamed her for being a coward."

"Two? I understood it was just your father."

"And my brother, Ben. He was three years older than us."

"I'm sorry. Shouldn't have brought it up - I know you can't talk about it."

"Tonight, I think I can. If you can bear to listen, that is."

"Go ahead. Do you want a drink?"

"Brandy, please."

I poured two generous measures, and sat facing her.

"Go ahead, then. Talk, if you want. But don't feel that you have to."

"Would you sit next to me? Not touching, but next to me? I can't look at you."

I sat beside her. She looked resolutely straight ahead, clutching her brandy glass.

"Do I really look like him?"

"You look quite a lot like my father. And even more like my brother. I know you're not either of them, but seeing you... anyway, it started when we were nine. Just father, at first. We couldn't understand it. Most of the time, he was Dad, just like he'd always been. Full of fun, laughing, joking... we loved him. Then, just sometimes, he'd turn into a monster. The first time, it was with Karen. He'd managed to get her on her own. And afterwards he cried, apologised, promised it would never happen again, and begged her not to tell anyone. She kept her word. She didn't even tell me!" Jackie took a sip of her drink, and shuddered.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.