Scratch My Itch - Cover

Scratch My Itch

Copyright© 2003 by John Michaels

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - There's a plague about. Any woman who catches it needs sex. Has to have it. With any man who's around. So why the hell is Jack looking for a cure?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Sue went to bed with Frank. He'd pronounced himself 'ready for duty', as who wouldn't be when they'd spent an evening with two naked beauties? But he was also quite pleased to be simply on standby. He'd been on a tiring 18-hour schedule, and the last one had been at noon that day.

Jill came to bed with me. I'd had an unaccustomed break from action, and was steaming and ready for anything.

"Uh... which way first, Jill?"

"Cunt first, I think, for safety. Frank did me up the ass at lunchtime, so if you can't manage twice in a session, the cunt's the one I need. Then, when you've recovered, we'll go downstairs to try that sofa trick."

"It won't work. Well, not the way it did with Sue. I can't see you passing out."

"Why not?"

"Oh, a lot of reasons. Firstly, we'd had the most glorious fuck of our lives the previous night. We were still hot from it. Then, we'd talked about your cancer that morning. A lot of emotion was thrown into the pot. Finally, I'd been pretty well drained for days, and it took bloody ages for me to climax!"

Much to Jill's disgust, I opted for a standard 'missionary position' fuck. Whatever the rights and wrongs, and despite all the conversation we'd had that evening, I was still about to put my dick into my sister-in-law while her husband was in the next room. I didn't feel that wild gymnastics were appropriate.

I did, though, take the time to give her the four-fingers-inside-and-thumb-on-the-clit which Hilary had enjoyed so much. Soon she was bucking hard against my hand. I withdrew it, and climbed aboard. She was hot, wet, and welcoming, and came very fast. I managed to hold off for a couple of minutes, and we managed a pretty acceptable simultaneous orgasm. In doing so, I found another difference between the girls. Talking isn't the same as doing, and Jill's body language wasn't quite the same as Sue's. She moved differently; her cunt gripped harder, stronger, and with a pulsing rhythm which was new to me. I asked her about it.

"I've been exercising down there lately," she explained. "Frank was doing his best, but I needed to get more exciting for him. It helps, it really does."

"You're telling me!", I said emphatically.

"And it helps me to climax as well. I've told Sue, and she's doing the same exercises. She's a few weeks behind me, that's all. After that, you won't know which one of us you have in bed with you."

"Oh yes I will!"

"Wanna bet? Suppose I was laying beside you, in the dark. Now suppose Sue was laying the other side of you. You're really sure you'd know which is which?"

"Sure. Try me!"

"Maybe we will, chum."

We sat up on the bed, facing each other, with our feet straddling each other's thighs, and gave each other the foot massage that we'd used to such good effect all those years ago.

"Mmm," she said. "I'd forgotten how good this is. Relaxing, but stimulating. How did you manage to keep it a secret, Jack? That you were fucking both of us, and knew it?"

"I'm good at keeping secrets," I said. I was, too. There were a few others I wasn't going to tell them about yet.

"You were what - 21? And fucking a pair of identical twin sisters, and keeping it to yourself? Didn't you even want to brag to your mates about it?"

"They wouldn't have believed me. And whether they did or not, they'd have said something to whichever of you was with me at the time, and the fun would have been over. I was enjoying it, and I didn't want to wreck the setup."

The nice thing about the foot massage - apart from the massage itself - is the view. Jill was sitting up, facing me, with legs spread. Not wide, but enough so that her cunt lips were parted, with the inner lips peeking through. Her tits stood out proudly, the nipples erect and pointing in my direction.

Jill also seemed to like what she saw. A perky grin appeared on her face when she saw my erection struggling back to life. She leaned all the way forward, and took the tip in her mouth. Both of the sisters have been pretty limber as long as I've known them, able to lay their body out flat along their legs, with their heads against their feet. I carried on massaging the flats of her feet, while she gave me the beginnings of a pretty good blowjob. Eventually, I suggested calling a halt.

"Things are pretty warm now, sis. If you don't stop soon, you'll waste a dose that should be doing your ass some good."

She pulled free, and sat back up.

"Uh-uh, Jack. This one goes all the way. You've had a nice long rest, and I'm certain you're good for another one after this."

"And suppose I'm not?"

"Then we'll try again in the morning. But I'm tired of doing everything to a schedule and a calendar. Sex by numbers - ugh! Now I've started to enjoy it, I won't be regimented. This one's for me, and if I want to waste it, I will!" She bent back to her task, running her hands over my balls, occasionally reaching back to stroke my legs.

All too soon, I felt the pumping action start, deep inside me. So did Jill. She lowered her head, taking as much of my dick into her mouth as she could manage, and waited expectantly. When the eruption started, she was ready for it, alternately sucking and swallowing like an expert. Eventually, the flow subsided. She lifted her head, flicking her tongue over the tip of my shaft to get the last few beads of semen as they emerged.

"How was that, brother?", she asked.

I tried to get my breath back. "Wow! I think I just found another difference between the two of you!"

"Maybe, maybe not. I've told Sue about that one, and she's quite keen to try it. Do you think she couldn't?"

"I suppose she could, but it's not something she's ever suggested."

Jill laughed. "I don't suppose she would have. God, we were a terrible pair, weren't we? Giving you both just enough, and no more. Treating it as a 'favour' to be doled out when you'd been particularly nice to us. I'm surprised that you and Frank have put up with us for so long. How did you stand it?"

"Cowardice, I suppose. Everything else in the marriage was great. We enjoyed each other's company, we got on well with each other's friends. Out of bed, no problems of any sort. If I'd ditched Sue for some better sex somewhere else, I'd have been losing the rest of it. And I didn't want to."

"Frank said much the same thing. Now we've got the sex thing sorted out as well, we should have two really great marriages going here."

"Or rather," I said, "one really great four-way marriage."

"Even better! Maybe we should trade in our two little shoeboxes and buy one nice big house for our nice big brand-new marriage."

"Sounds good to me. We'll have to check with the others in the morning. Talking of which," I said, "I'm now completely drained, and I've promised your husband that I'll fuck your ass tonight. Any suggestions?"

"I'd suggest that we just lay down under the covers for a bit. I'll mash myself up behind you, holding on to your prick. Go to sleep if you want. As soon as anything starts happening, I'll let you know."

So that's what we did. I dozed gently, not really sleeping, while my sister-in-law pressed her nipples into my back, squirmed her cunt against my thigh, and gently wanked me. Then I really did sleep.

I woke to a pair of soft lips whispering in my ear.

"Action stations," said Jill.

"Uh... Sue told you that one, did she?"

"The magic words? How could she not? Let's go and try it!"

We snuck downstairs, naked except for the tube of KY in my hand.

"There could be a bit of a problem," I said, as we sat on the couch.

"What, your wizardship?"

"Wizard?", I asked, getting sidetracked. Well, I had only just woken up.

"Wizard," said Jill, firmly. "The one with the magic words, and the magic sperm. And I can see your magic wand waving at me right now." She gave it a friendly tweak.

"Ok," I grinned. "If you say so. But this is one piece of magic that I'm not sure I can work. The trouble is that Sue got a bit... um... noisy during it. And I have to remind you that our respective partners are right upstairs. We don't want to disturb them."

"They won't mind at all, lover. I guarantee it," said Jill. "Sue's been working on him for three hours now, on top of the discussion before that. He'll accept it, I know he will."

"Well, you know him better than I do, I suppose."

The women seemed to be handling things pretty well between them, so I stifled my doubts and got on with it.

I tried to re-create the scene I'd had with Sue. We spent some time fondling each other, kissing, cuddling, whatever we felt like. Occasionally I entered her cunt, simply to get another feel of those rippling muscles in action. If Sue was practicing this, I could hardly wait. When we both felt we were ready we took our positions, with Jill's cunt scooted forward to the edge of the sofa.

As before, we practiced. This time, I had the KY ready. A few strokes into the cunt, then Action Stations. I picked up her legs, put them on to my shoulders, and pushed into the asshole. As before, with Sue, the practicing led to a lot of giggling. In fact, it was hilarious. A couple of times we both fell on the floor laughing.

Soon, I was hitting the target four times out of five. Jill said this wasn't good enough - she needed to see 100%, or it was no go. So, we tried some more, still laughing. Finally, after I'd hit the target ten times in a row, she told me to go for it.

I pumped in and out of her cunt for all I was worth, holding my hands around her slim buttocks. Pretty soon, she climaxed. Maybe not quite as noisily as her sister, but still louder than I liked in the still of the night. No sound from upstairs, though, so I carried on. She climaxed again, louder this time.

"Stop listening out, love," she said. "We won't be disturbed."

"Sorry. It's just a little offputting, that's all."

Perhaps the distraction helped. Or perhaps it was the fact that my rampant sister-in-law had already drained my balls twice that night. Whatever it was, my climax was even slower in coming than it had been with Sue.

Jill was in constant climax, just like Sue had been on this same sofa, and I was beginning to wonder how much longer I could keep going, when I finally felt myself start to come. Action Stations, I shouted in triumph. I lifted her legs over my shoulders, took aim, speared her asshole in one quick thrust, and started pouring spunk into it. The sisters really were identical. Jill climaxed one more time, gave a soft moan, and passed out.

I waited for the pumping to stop, and carefully withdrew. When I'd gathered my wits, and my strength, I picked her up and carried her upstairs, laying her gently face-down on the bed. In Sue's bedside locker were a packet of tampons. I took one, and gently slipped it up Jill's anus. Just as I'd finished pushing it home, she woke.

"What's that for, love?"

"My third climax in three hours. The sperm count's probably low. That's to hold the little wrigglers inside for a few minutes. Don't want to lose any!"

"Fine by me! So the cure's complete, is it?"

"Let's hope so. Was that satisfactory, madam?"

"Most acceptable, your lordship! I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't done it!"

"You didn't do anything!", I protested. "I had to do it all. I'm going to ache for days - that was bloody hard work!"

"But well worth while," she purred. "Finally, I have been fucked senseless. Wow!"

Wearing nothing but a smile (and a tampon up her ass), she went out like a light again. I covered her up, paid a quick clean-up visit to the bathroom, then slipped in beside her and was soon unconscious myself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.