Scratch My Itch - Cover

Scratch My Itch

Copyright© 2003 by John Michaels

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - There's a plague about. Any woman who catches it needs sex. Has to have it. With any man who's around. So why the hell is Jack looking for a cure?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Hilary led the way up to her bedroom. Once there, she sat me down on the bed and put on a CD of slow dance music. Keeping eye contact all the time, she did a slow, sensual strip, finishing up wearing G-string and tassels, which she twirled expertly. I hadn't noticed before, but she was wearing quite a bit of makeup. It went perfectly with the showgirl costume. Her tits stood out proudly; her stomach was flat, her thighs smooth and taut. Her skin was flawless, and lightly tanned all over - no bikini marks anywhere. My god - so this was what she hid under her lab coat! I could feel a little life returning down below. I'd worried about whether I was going to let her down, but this was going to be all right. I stood up, and started to undress.

"No, Jack," she said. "Let me do that."

She went down on all fours to take off my shoes and socks, her hair brushing the carpet. Then she kissed each of my toes, one by one. Still staying low, she reached up, undid my belt and removed my trousers. Plain old Y-fronts underneath. I regretted not having put on something to match her spectacular choice in underwear. But then, when I'd started the day I didn't figure on anything like this.

She kissed her way up one leg to the knee, then repeated the treatment on the other. Then, turning me round, she kissed down from the base of my ass to the knee. I squirmed a little, and she picked up on it, lingering there in the hollow of the knee. Then repeated the performance on the other leg, getting the same reaction.

"Hmm... back of the knee", she said. "An unusual place for an erogenous zone, wouldn't you say? Does Sue know about it?"

"She knows it tickles. I've never told her it was erogenous, because I didn't know until now." But now I knew, and I'd certainly tell her about it, next time. Whenever that was going to be. I started feeling sorry for myself, and my erection subsided a little. But not for long.

Hilary expertly managed to undo all my shirt buttons with her mouth - when had she learned that trick, I wondered - while rubbing her amazing breasts up and down me. She gaped the shirt wide open, and pressing her chest tightly against mine, pushed the shirt over my shoulders and off. Then, still maintaining full body contact, she pushed down my underpants, hooked them on to her toe, and with a flip of her leg hurled them across the room. She ran her fingers lightly up and down my prick.

"Well, you seem aroused now", she chuckled. "Shall we get down to it?"

She stood back to let me enjoy the view, stepped easily out of her G-string, and removed the tassels. Two very perky nipples pointed my way. No pubic hair - her cuntlips were as smooth as the rest of her body, and the tan went all the way down. She stood almost motionless for a few moments, legs apart, swaying slightly in time to the music. A light sweat made her gleam all over. It was as if she could read my mind. I wanted to brand this moment into my memory for ever. It was way past erotic, into some far territory that I hadn't even dreamed of.

"Ok," she said at last. "We'd better get down to business." She handed me a tube of KY, and got on to the bed on all fours.

"You want me to see to your ass, then?"

She looked round at me. "I want you to see to both. But I'm not sure you can manage both ways in one session, and I don't think you know whether you can, either. And Jackie hates seeing Mike taking me up the ass. Brings back some bad memories, I'm sure. So if you can apply just one cure, I'd rather it was this one."

I applied the jelly, and the cure. After her display, it didn't take long at all. Only a couple of minutes of slow stroking - I found I had to keep in time with the music - and my cock was blasting happily away into her ass.

"Wow!", I said weakly, as I flopped on to the bed. "That's me finished."

Hilary went to the bathroom for a few repairs, then returned and laid down beside me. She used a damp flannel on my now-useless cock.

"Thanks for that, Jack. Let's just lay here for a while. You never know, something may come up!"

I smiled at the old joke, and turned to face her.

"How on earth did you learn to put on that performance?", I asked. "You looked as if you'd done it for years."

"I did. My parents were pretty broke, so I had to put myself through university. And I didn't want to be saddled with loads of debt, so I took a job as an erotic dancer. I've still got some of the old posters around somewhere, if you're interested."

"I hope they paid you well. You're damned good at it."

"I did all right. Enough to get me through three years of undergraduate study, another couple of years doing my PhD, and my first two years of lab work, when I was as underpaid as all the juniors are. With enough left over to buy this house outright."

"My god", I said, thinking of the huge mortgage Sue and I were struggling to pay on a house half the size of this one. "You're rich!"

"Pretty comfortable, yes."

"Just from dancing? Or did you have any offers to take things further?"

"A lot of offers, yes. I could have been bloody rich by now if I'd taken them up. But no. My act never went further than stripping, with that pose at the end. Did you like it?"

"God, yes! But how could you keep the guys from storming the stage?"

"A few hefty bruisers kept things under control. They were kept quite busy sometimes when I was on. But they didn't damage the customers - just pointed them towards the hookers. There were a lot of them in the club, waiting for my act to finish. I got the guys hot, they milked them. In more ways than one."

"The hookers were part of the staff?"

"No, freelancers. They paid, uh, rent I suppose you'd say. They soon learned that there was a good supply of customers after I'd been on. The management put the price up for them, they charged the customers a little extra, and I got my cut without having a single dick inside me."

"I'd have thought any prostitute would have been a poor second best after they'd watched you dancing."

"You are nice! But the girls had dyed their hair like mine, wore the same makeup as I did, and wore the same G-string and tassels under their clothes. I'd tell them a few days in advance what I'd be wearing, and stuck to it. I think it helped."

"Weren't you ever tempted to take up an offer?"

"Not really. By then, I was financially secure. And I had Jackie. I didn't, and don't, want anything to damage our relationship."

I pictured the two of them together, and thought Beauty and the Beast, but didn't say anything. Hilary read my mind again.

"Don't be fooled, Jack. She scrubs up quite well, as we say up north. And anyway, it's not what she looks like, it's who she is. Isn't it like that with you and Sue?"

"Uh, yes, it is. I'm told there are better-looking women around, but I've never really noticed it. Until today, maybe."

"Come on, Jack. If Sue was here on this bed with us, and you had a free choice, you'd go for her every time, wouldn't you?"

"Well... maybe. Ninety-nine times out of a hundred, anyway. A guy's got to get a bit of variety, surely?"

"Some guys go looking for it. You don't. You're a really nice man, Jack. I hope things stay good between you and Sue after all this is over. I know they haven't been good for a long time now."

"How on earth do you know that?"

"Men have erections. Especially when they're looking at me, for some reason." She chuckled. "I can't understand it - I've never done anything to encourage them. But, Jack, if I swung the other way, there is no way that my husband would be able to even think of having an erection until late afternoon. She's kept you short, hasn't she?"

"No comment. You keep your sex life secret, and so do I."

"Of course you do. But when you come to work with an erection, for god's sake, I can tell she hasn't been treating you right."

"Let's just say that I have hopes that there's been a permant improvement. Now let's drop the subject, shall we?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.