Scratch My Itch
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by John Michaels

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - There's a plague about. Any woman who catches it needs sex. Has to have it. With any man who's around. So why the hell is Jack looking for a cure?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We both slept through the alarm. Understandable in my case, as I was catching up on sleep. But I woke first, to find Sue cuddling up behind me, still comatose. I turned over and just looked at her for a couple of minutes. She looked wonderful. Relaxed and happy. Was this the result of a good sex-life, I wondered? Or was it just that in her high-powered, highly-talented life, this was the first time she'd ever really needed me? And I hadn't let her down. Yet. I kissed the tip of her nose, and was rewarded by a look of sleepy adoration. Wow!

"Good morning, angel! I would have let you sleep on, but it's half-past eight already, and we've both got things to do today."

"We both have things to do, pillock!", she corrected automatically. Then the message sank in. "Oh, my god! Half past! I have a tutorial in an hour!"

"So you'll be a little late. So what. You have a good excuse."

"What? That I was fucking half the night? Oh, sure! Great excuse, that."

"And again in the morning, remember. Or do you want to let me off this one?"

"Oh, no! I'd forgotten... oh well, I suppose you'd better. But make it quick!"

Honeymoon over, obviously.

She turned over to lay face-down on the bed. I got out my little tube of jelly, and applied it carefully to her anus, then to my trusty sword. The insert was easy enough - she'd loosened up quite a bit in the last couple of days. But then things started to go wrong. I tried moving in and out gently. I tried slamming in and out hard. Nothing. A perfectly good erection, but the earth certainly wasn't moving.

"Come on, Jack! Hurry up and do it!"

"Sorry, love. Nothing's happening back here."

"I knew it! You've been pleading for a chance like this for years, and now when it comes you're not up to it!"

"It's not that. I'm rock-hard, as I'm sure you can tell. It's just the... well, the urge, I suppose. It's missing. Maybe if you could let up on the nagging, and sweet-talk me a little..."

"You're doing this deliberately! That's what I say to you, isn't it!"

I hadn't realised, but it was. And maybe I was seeing things from her point of view for once. It's difficult to perform to order. Mood matters. I withdrew, and gently kissed the hollow of her spine.

She turned to face me. "Ok. We've both just woken up, which makes everything difficult. Let's have breakfast first, then see how you manage. But let's get moving. Now!"

We headed for the kitchen, both of us naked under bathrobes. Sue started the coffee, while I poured cereal. By the time we'd eaten, the coffee was ready. We took a couple of sips each.

"Right, Mr Wonderful. You want sweet-talk? Or a fantasy? Who would you like me to be?"

"Uh... just you, I suppose. I've never really thought seriously about other women. A bit sad, I know, but when I'm asleep and dreaming of fucking, it's still you. Sorry."

"Really? I'm impressed. I thought that the whole point of being a man was fantasies of dozens of women lusting after their body."

"Not me, ma'am. But, come to think of it, you've put your finger on the difference between dream and reality."

"Oh?"

"Lust. In my dreams, you're eager. Not just willing, but eager to enjoy yourself. Like last night. That's what was missing this morning. What did you say to me? Oh well, I suppose you'd better. But make it quick. Just like old times!"

"I'm sorry, but I can't get too enthusiastic about having my ass fucked first thing in the morning. I know it's necessary, but I don't think I could ever get excited about it."

"Can you fake it? I'm sure you know how."

She grinned. "Once or twice, yes. But, now I come to think about it, not very often. Tell me, why have I been holding out against a sex life? It's fun! Why didn't I ever see that before?"

"Maybe because I was nagging instead of sweet-talking. That was quite an object lesson upstairs. I'll try harder in future, when this is all over."

Sue's face clouded. She went deep in thought for a few moments. "Can you take some time off this morning? If you can, I'll ring and cancel that tutorial. It's all I have to do until this afternoon."

"Uh, yes, I suppose so. But why?"

"Because there's something we need to talk about. About the future."

She clammed up until we had finished breakfast, then rang in and arranged for a colleague to take her tutorial. I didn't bother - I could more or less set my own hours.

Eventually, we were sitting in the lounge with fresh coffees.

"Right, love. What's on your mind?", I asked.

"Remember where we met?"

"Yes, of course. Not very romantic. The cancer ward."

"Right. Both of our mothers dying with cervical cancer. Made quite a bond, didn't it?" Sue looked grim, as if speaking in a normal voice was an unbearable struggle.

"It was a bad time. I'd have fallen apart without you. I think I helped you and your sister a bit, as well. But what's this got to do with our fut... oh, no!"

Sue's eyes filled with tears. "Oh, yes! I've got it as well, now." She finally lost control, weeping helplessly.

I held her for the longest five minutes of my life, waiting for the storm to die down. Finally, I felt it safe to speak. "But you've been having regular tests... surely they can't have missed it. It's in your family, so they check you more often, and more carefully."

She swallowed a few times, mopped her face and blew her nose. "They've caught it early. At the moment, it's just 'abnormal cells giving cause for concern'. But the doctors know what it is, and so do I. They want to start treatment as soon as possible."

We talked it out, through most of the morning. Among other things I learned was that her sister had shown the same 'abnormal cells'.

"We had the news at the same time, a week ago," said Sue. "Well, maybe a few minutes apart. She opened her envelope, sat down, and cried. I opened mine, sat down, and cried. Then we picked up the phone and tried to call each other. Couldn't get through, of course. So we switched to Plan B."

I knew about Plan B. It was one of those things that people who didn't know pairs of identical twins called 'uncanny'. Sue and her twin always tried to phone at the same time. If one of them was hurting, the other would feel uneasy. They'd heard each other's engaged signal so often that they'd evolved Plan B. They put the phones down. Jill, being the oldest by ten minutes, would count to ten and dial again. Sue would wait for a full minute before trying. Usually, she didn't have to.

"So you told your sister, but not me. Why not?"

"I didn't know how you'd take it. I saw you go to pieces over your mother. I was afraid you'd do the same this time. And at the same time I was afraid you wouldn't go to pieces! Does that make sense?"

"You thought I didn't care enough. Of course I do, you silly bitch! So how did you keep it from me? You're scared stiff now - how could I not have seen it?"

"Just pretended it wasn't really happening. It's quite easy to put bad news out of your mind and get on with living. It only hits me when my guard's down. Like when you started talking about the future. I thought about it, thought about how much past I'd wasted and how little future I had, and something snapped inside."

We talked on. I knew plenty about cervical cancer - I'd seen my mother die, and made a special study of her killer. Advances had been made since those days - it wasn't anything like as hopeless as it had been then. And prevention was being talked about. There was an 'anti-cancer' vaccine being tested. It didn't do anything directly about the cancer, but it prevented infection by the virus which seemed to cause 70% of cervical cancers. I'd made it my business to get Sue and her sister on to the test program, and thought her safe. Apparently she was one of the other 30%. Either there was another outside cause which hadn't been discovered yet, or it was built into her genes. I decided to tell her something about my work. I hadn't up to now, because of the bad memories it would have brought up.

"I'm looking at causes and cures of cancer. Cervical in particular, that being the one I hate most. I can't give you any details yet, but in a month or so... all I'm saying is, don't despair. It looks promising. I'm working to give us a future now, so that'll make me work all the harder."

"I thought you were working on the Fuck Plague? You can't do both, surely?"

"Well, as it happens, the cancer stuff is in a 'wait and see' state at the moment. There's nothing very much I can do for a couple of weeks, until some experimental results start building up. So, I might as well concentrate on the plague."

"Thanks, Jack," she said. "I really do believe you. You'll find something, or somebody else will find something, and Jill and I will be cured and live to a ripe old age."

"It'll be me. I promise. And if it takes longer than I thought, you can both go on to the treatment program. They're curing a lot of people now, you now."

"I know it. Anyway, I feel better. I'll go and sit with Jill tonight, and then she'll feel better as well."

"Knowing the way you two are connected, I'm willing to make a small bet that she's feeling better already, without knowing why."

At that moment, the telephone rang. Jill. Of course. I left them talking, and headed upstairs to shower and get dressed. When I came down, Sue was still on the telephone, smiling through floods of tears. I had a sudden vision of an identical face, with the same smiling, tear-streaked cheeks, on the other end of the line.

Sue put down the phone, and pouted at me.

"C'mon, buster - what do you think you're doing?"

"I can't sit around in a bathrobe all day, even if you want me to."

"Not all day, love. Just a few more minutes. Let's try for that quick one up the ass, then I'll let you go to work."

I sighed, and started upstairs. Last night was still so fresh in my mind, so golden, that I didn't want another dreary session like this morning ruining it again. Still, it wasn't about what I wanted. Not this morning, it wasn't.

Sue called me back. "No, Jack. Not the bed. That's what was wrong this morning, wasn't it? After last night, that bed's for making love, not for fucking. And now I know the difference! So, let's try it on the couch."

We stripped, and I sat Sue on my lap. We kissed, we fondled, we got ourselves hot and ready. Then I sat her on the edge of the couch, and knelt in front of her.

"Let's try it this way," I said, putting my cock into her eager cunt.

"That's not what I need, love," she protested. "It's what I want, sure. But I need it up the ass. Then I can go to work feeling safe."

"What we'll do is this... a normal fuck, until I get near the edge. Then I pull out, put your ankles over my shoulders, and I'm there. With a bit of luck, we'll be making love for five or ten minutes, and only fucking for a few seconds. All right?"

"Yes, Jack! Sounds great. But..."

"But what?"

"Let's practice the changeover, shall we? If you're too near the edge and we fumble it, that priceless spunk goes all over the carpet. And I'll have to go next door to Mr Ellis."

So, we practiced. A few strokes into her cunt, then I shouted Action Stations, picked up her legs and draped them over my shoulders, and aimed for the ass. A good thing we'd practiced. The first time, she was too tight and I had to go upstairs for my KY. After that, it worked better, but I still fumbled it a bit. By the fifth rehearsal, her asshole was gaping open and ready for me, and I had the aim right. So, we went for it. The practicing, and the laughter that went with it, had put us both back into last night's 'lovemaking' frame of mind, so I wasn't surprised when Sue climaxed first. And again. And again. By the time I felt the fires beginning to build, I'd lost count. She seemed to be in a state of continual climax.

Eventually, I called the magic words, rammed my dick into her ass, and pumped for all I was worth. With her legs over my shoulders, with my dick deeply buried in her back passage and filling it with semen, my wife climaxed again, and passed out cold.

I arranged her on the couch and covered her with her housecoat. I was about to go upstairs to clean myself up, when the telephone rang.

"What are you doing to my sister?", an angry voice demanded. "Let me speak to her right now."

"Sorry, Jill, I can't. She's unconscious."

"I knew it! I just knew there was something wrong!"

"No, sis. Something's right. Something that's been wrong for a long time now."

"Unless you start making some sense, I'm coming right over!"

"Did Sue tell you about last night?" A fair bet. There were no secrets between the two of them.

"Uh, yes. She said she was utterly wanton, she was ashamed of herself, and..."

"And?"

"And she'd loved every minute."

"Well, it happened again. Last night, she asked me to fuck her stupid, so I did. And again just now. She's sleeping it off on the couch."

"Wow! I'm not sure I believe this." Jill still sounded suspicious.

"Come round here if you don't believe me. Or wait ten minutes, and she'll probably telephone. She's out of it for now, but I think she'll be up and about soon. Just blew a fuse, right there on the couch." I grinned. Jill's attitude to sex was the same as her sister's, as far as I knew. I guessed her husband would be in for a pleasant surprise once they'd compared notes.

Sure enough, Sue woke up five minutes later. By this time, I'd sponged myself off, come downstairs, and dressed. I was putting on my shoes when she came to.

"What in hell's name happened there, Jack?"

"Like I said to your sister, I think you blew a fuse. All right now?"

"Fine. Absolutely wonderful, in fact. Do you have to go to work?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.