Jennifer - Cover

Jennifer

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young girl graduates from college and goes to work for her aunt. Then she discovers just what the family business really is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jennifer returned to her room and collapsed onto her bed. She knew her work in the office was caught up, and just said, “Fuck it.” Screwing Rocky would tire a team of Olympic athletes.

The next several days passed quickly, with occasional fucks from Roger and Rocky, and shortly she noticed that it had been three weeks since she had arrived at the Lakehouse. It was that time of the month again, so that evening she dressed in skintight black denim jeans and a sequined black top that was half halter top, half bra. She slipped on a pair of black high heels and went downstairs.

It was a quiet night, but there was some traffic. Her first surprise came when a new customer came in. A small man, dressed in a three-piece suit, he paid in cash and looked through the Fantasy Book. Leafing through the book rapidly, he tapped a page and said, “That one.” Then he looked around the room, and spotted Debby. She was wearing a red, backless, bustier top sundress that flared out at mid-thigh, red fishnet stockings, and red high heels. “And I want her,” he pointed.

“Very good, Mr. Jensen. Why don’t you wait in here,” she said leading him into the sitting room, “while I make the arrangements.” She left Jensen at the small bar in the sitting room and left. She came back a few minutes later. “Care for a drink, sir?” Jennifer said, stepping behind the bar.

“How about a shot of tequila?” said the mousy-looking Jensen. Jennifer poured him the shot, which he downed in a gulp. No accounting for looks, she thought. She noted a small tap on the back door.

“I think this might be Debby, now,” she said, and slid out the back door. Then, seconds later, she strode back in followed by Debby.

“Christ!” was all Jensen could exclaim. He stared at the vision in front of him.

Debby was now done up as the “Vinyl Slave.” She wore a small black vinyl halter top that had only one tie under the large breasts that billowed out above it. Elastic back and neck ties kept it pressed against her skin. On her hips she wore a black vinyl thong bottom, which only barely covered her cunt, and tied at each side of the front. Her legs were encased in long, tight, thigh-high black vinyl boots with spike heels. Her hands were behind her back, held by small handcuffs. A black vinyl dog collar was on her throat, from which a black vinyl leash descended to Jennifer’s hands. Jennifer handed the leash to Jensen.

“Another drink, Mr. Jensen?” asked Jennifer.

Jensen tried to speak but could only croak dryly. He shook his head slightly and wet his lips. “Yes. But make that two.” He motioned for Debby to sit on the next bar stool.

Jennifer was a bit surprised but reached over the small bar and retrieved a second shot glass. She poured two shots and slid them to the excited customer. She was even more surprised when, after drinking one, Jensen slid the second in front of Debby. Reaching between her breasts, he untied the slipknot holding the front together. Her breasts, large and well-tanned, almost sprang from their confinement. “Drink.” he ordered.

Staring as he was at Debby’s mammoth tits, Jensen missed her smirking grin at Jennifer. Debby leaned forward over the bar and wrapped her lips around the rim of the shot glass. Swiveling back to Jensen, she tilted her head back and took the strong liquor into her mouth. It ran down her gullet. Then lowering her head again so that she faced Jensen again, she stuck her tongue out and licked the shot glass out. Jensen’s eyes bulged out at this, but her show had only begun. Next Debby widened her mouth and inhaled the glass into her mouth. She closed her lips for a moment, and when she opened them again, she pushed the glass out, open mouth pointing at the customer. Then she reversed the procedure and again pointed the base at them staring man. Licking the glass out again, she took a deep breath and blew the shot glass at Jennifer, who smiled and caught the glass.

Mr. Jensen just stared at the smiling whore. With a trembling hand, he reached down to Debby’s crotch and pulled first one, then the other, slipknot loose. The vinyl thong fell away, as Debby spread her legs wide and pushed her pussy to the edge of the bar stool. Jensen just stared at her bald, shaved pussy, the bright pinkness of the tunnel showing, as her lips spread wide, and her clit poked out of the wet slit.

Finally, unable to stand any more, Jensen stood up. As Jennifer moved to leave, he shouted, “Stop. Please.” He tugged the leash so that Debby had to kneel before him, and then unzipped his pants. A small, but firm erection popped out. “Please, stay. Take off your top.”

“What?” said the confused hostess.

“Your top, take it off.” He reached into a breast pocket and pulled out more cash. Peeling off a pair of fifties, he repeated, “Please take off your top.” He was almost begging.

What the hell, she thought, and removed the top. Jensen grabbed Debby’s head with both hands and thrust his cock into her open mouth. His eyes never left Jennifer’s chest, as Debby began slurping and sucking on the small and rigid dick. Jennifer cupped her breasts and massaged her nipples to stiff attention, and the customer responded with even more frenzied thrusts. Then, with a whimpering groan, it was over, as he came between Debby’s lips.

Jensen tugged the kneeling whore’s leash and she stood, licking her lips. He simply zipped his pants and said to Jennifer, “Please come with us.”

“I’m sorry, sir. I really can’t leave.”

“Please! I just want to watch you. I’ll pay more!”

“Really, Mr. Jensen. I can’t leave. But if you wish I can arrange another young lady for you to watch?”

“Okay,” he said with excitement, now staring at Debby again. He peeled off a few more fifties, as Jennifer put her top on again.

Jennifer went back into the parlor and looked around. Seeing Kate, she caught her eye and motioned her over. Putting heads together, she whispered to Kate, “I’ve got a live one for you.”

Kate whispered back, “It’s my period. Nothing but blow jobs, remember?”

“No sweat, this guy just wants to look at your tits.”

“Okay,” finished Kate.

They two stood up, and Jennifer led the way back into the sitting room.

Debby was sitting as before on the bar stool, legs spread, cunt and tits exposed. The customer looked up from her body as Jennifer reentered, with Kate. Now he stared at Kate, and Kate was worth staring at. Kate was easily the largest woman at the Lakehouse, being almost six-foot-tall in her stocking feet. Her other dimensions were proportionate, with forty-two-inch F-cups, a twenty-six waist, and a thirty-eight-inch hip size.

Kate had the enviable reputation of being the only woman at the Lakehouse who had taken on and beaten Rocky in a marathon sex contest. This had happened almost a year ago, shortly after she had come to work for Margaret. One morning as she and several of the other girls had been sunning themselves on the back deck, Rocky had passed by. Kate had commented that while he fucked pretty good, she could wear him out. Rocky heard her and turned around, telling her to try it and see. The dares and counter-dares flew until soon there was nothing for Kate to do but strip off her suit and spread a blanket on the deck. Rocky stripped off his shorts, knelt between her spread legs, and plunged in.

After a few hours, Margaret heard a commotion on the back deck and walked out to see the amazing sight. Kate was kneeling on all fours, arms and legs spread wide, tits swaying. Rocky was kneeling behind her, massive cock plunging away. Sweat poured off both. Around the fucking twosome, half the other residents were arrayed around them, shouting encouragement to their favorite. While inured to frequent, casual, and sometimes public intercourse, this was momentarily too much even for Margaret. When the activity was explained by the audience, Margaret discovered that the watchers were making bets on who would last the longest. Margaret promptly put twenty on Kate, and then sat down, dropping her top and pulling up her skirt to play with herself. “All’s fair in love and war.” was her only comment.

The fuck-a-thon had lasted almost five hours when, tiring, Rocky had tried a ploy to knock Kate out of the contest. Pulling out, he had rammed his cock up her ass and began pile driving. Reasoning that the sudden shift would strain her into quitting he had miscalculated. While her pussy was worn and sore, her ass was fresh. She tightened her sphincter and took him for a ride he would not soon forget, refusing to let go even after he came twice. He collapsed shortly thereafter, tenderly holding an almost bleeding and broken member, as Kate wearily got to her feet, accepting the applause and cash she had wagered. Since that memorable day, Rocky’s favorite girl, to the extent that Rocky had a favorite, was Kate. Their last vacation was rumored to have been spent horizontally in a houseboat on Lake Tahoe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.