Jennifer - Cover

Jennifer

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young girl graduates from college and goes to work for her aunt. Then she discovers just what the family business really is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Rocky came into the weight room, still drying his hair with a towel, and went straight to a bench. He was wearing only a pair of swimming trunks, and Jennifer thought he looked like a Greek god. Before he had a chance to do any presses, Jennifer walked over and looked down at him.

“I didn’t get a chance to thank you for what you did the other day. I’m sorry. I guess I was a little shaken up.”

“My pleasure,” said the smiling young man. He looked up at her and liked what he saw. She was wearing a thin silk robe that was very short, barely covering her ass and pussy, and high heels. It seemed as if she had panties on underneath, but he couldn’t be sure. The sight caused his crotch to stir, and his erection caused the tight briefs to bulge alarmingly.

“You’ve got such big muscles,” she said. She bent over to stroke his chest and thighs, and the robe gaped open. Rocky loved the look of the huge tits with their enormous erect nipples hanging over him, and his erection became painfully obvious.

Slipping one hand inside the waistband, she freed his engorged member. “And this muscle is just extra big,” Jennifer announced. Grasping the waistband, she pulled the suit down to his knees, and stared at the monstrous organ.

Jennifer had never seen a cock that large. Rocky’s erect penis was fully a foot long and three inches wide. The bright and shiny purple head looked the size of a plum. Massive veins pulsated the length of the shaft, and between his thighs, baseball size testicles hung down to the bench. Jennifer felt a touch of nervousness at the thought of such a monstrous invasion of her pussy but noticed her cunt preparing for the encounter as it filled with hot and slimy juices.

Rocky hadn’t had a woman grab his cock like that in a while and closed his eyes in delightful reverie. Most women who saw his member were frightened of it. He remembered how Jennifer’s aunt had reacted.

She had been looking for a second bouncer, and Roger had told her about this dive on the other side of town. She had dressed down for the occasion, wearing a tight denim miniskirt, a tight white tank top, and a denim jacket. They had driven over, to see Rocky, and perhaps hire him away. While the dump was usually loud and boisterous, that night happened to see a bunch of Hell’s Angels pick a bar fight. Rocky had simply charged in and thrown them out, literally through two windows and a door. The bar’s owner had loudly fired Rocky for being too aggressive and busting the place up and for fucking his wife in the supply room, but Margaret hired him on the spot. She wanted somebody like Rocky, and Roger could keep him in line. Roger drove her and Rocky home in the limo.

Once in the car, she had closed the partition between the front and rear and turned towards Rocky. Rubbing her hands in his crotch, she asked if everything about him was big. Rocky could hardly believe what was happening. Sure, she was older than him, but so fucking what! She was the best-looking chick he’d ever seen, and he’d been fucking nympho cheerleaders since his high school football days. As soon as she felt his cock stirring, she unzipped his pants and pulled them to his knees. Then she knelt on the seat and straddled his legs. Pulling her skirt to her waist, she pushed the thin fabric of her lace panties to one side and impaled herself on the massive organ. Rocky put his hands on her ass to steady her in the gently rocking vehicle and watched as she took her jacket off. My God, those must be the biggest tits in the state, he thought, as she pulled the tank top down to her waist and pulled her arms loose. She had ridden him the entire trip back, not complaining when he had ripped the panties from her crotch, not even getting off the first time he came. When the car parked in the garage, Roger had simply turned off the ignition and left them, still fucking, in the back seat.

And now it was happening again. Rocky looked up to see that Jennifer had straddled the bench and had opened the robe completely. As she lowered her cunt to his skyward pointing prick, he saw she was wearing panties, crotchless panties in the same peach color as the robe. The set matched the peach colored, ankle-strapped sandals with five-inch spike heels she wore. Reaching down with both hands, she reached through the open crotch of the panties and spread her pussy lips as far apart as they could go and sank down onto the massive shaft.

Rocky’s eyes rolled back in bliss at the feeling in his crotch. As Jennifer slowly impaled herself, it felt as if her pussy lips were nibbling and eating his inflamed cock. Slowly it disappeared into the tight and juicy snatch, until finally it had completely vanished. Jennifer sat still for a brief time, accommodating her cunt to the monstrous cock now buried in it. She had never had something that large inside her, and only the innate juiciness of her hot and horny twat had enabled such a penetration. Her cunt was so stretched that she felt as if she could feel every tiny pulse and vibration in the cock within it. Rocky was in heaven, his cock caught in a vise made of hot boiling oil, a vise that throbbed and clutched at him. Never had he fucked such a hot and tight hole.

After a few moments, Jennifer began moving again. At first simply rocking slightly backwards and forwards, she slowly began to increase her movements. She could feel the delicious heat of the trapped cock increase the already prodigious flow of fluids from her cunt. As her lubrication increased, so did her movements. After several more minutes, she tensed her legs and began slowly lifting off Rocky’s prick, only to relax again and sink back down. Within minutes, she was rising and falling the length of his mighty erection, moaning and whimpering loudly. Rocky had planted his feet on the floor and wrapped his hands around the weights beyond his head, he was more than content to watch the amazing sight. Jennifer’s tits were bouncing wildly; they were almost as big as her aunt’s. It was almost unbelievable that Jennifer could be getting such obviously intense pleasure. Certainly, he was enjoying it.

Soon, Jennifer’s bucking increased to the point where neither could stand the pleasure of the ride any further. With a final whimper, she collapsed onto Rocky’s chest, her twitching and spasming cunt grasping the root of the cock within. Now Rocky thrust upwards as he came, and Jennifer felt each mighty spurt attempt to lift her off his prone body. He seemed to blow for hours, although she knew it couldn’t be, and the massive volume simply added to her ample juices.

After several minutes of quietly laying within Rocky’s arms, Jennifer stirred and slowly stood. His cock, impressive even when soft, slowly withdrew, and popped out with a loud sucking sound as their combined cum cascaded out onto his great balls. Jennifer pushed her drenched panties down and stepped out of them. Rocky stood and kicked off his swim trunks. Reaching down, he picked them up and used them to dry himself off. “Wow!” he said breathily. “I hope we can do that again.”

“Count on it,” said Jennifer, moving against him. Even with the heels, the top of her head barely reached his chin. She tried to wrap her arms around him and placed her head on his chest. “I’m ready for an encore now.” She began licking his hot, heavily muscled chest and neck, as she ran her hands along his ribs. She could feel the mighty organ stir and slowly rise against her belly. Soon it was as hard as a rock and began pulsing and throbbing against her. But she was surprised by his next action.

He gently pushed the short robe off her shoulders and down her arms, till finally she was in his arms dressed only in the high heels. Then flexing his knees, he reached down with both hands and grabbed Jennifer’s lower asscheeks, just where they joined her thighs. Jennifer’s eyes opened wide as she felt Rocky easily lift her. Planting his feet wide and locking his legs, Rocky spread her thighs and pussy wide, and smoothly and rapidly lowered her gaping cunt onto his erection.

Jennifer shrieked and held on tightly. In concern, Rocky held her still, and asked, “Too much? You want me to stop and put you down?”

Shuddering, she wrapped her arms even tighter around his neck. “Oh, God, no! Not unless you want me to kill you!”

Reassured, Rocky returned to his task. With his feet planted like redwoods, his hands cupping the smooth globes of her ass, and her legs locked around his waist, Jennifer couldn’t have fallen if she had tried. Rocky began slowly raising her and lowering her on his straining cock. In but a few strokes she was moving through a twelve-inch stroke, being lifted to the point where his bulbous cockhead was almost pulling out, then being thrust down so that the base of his cock ground into her vibrating clit. The sensations were too much for Jennifer to withstand, and after only a few moments of such lengthy strokes, cried out her orgasming pleasure and collapsed into Rocky’s arms.

Rocky, however, refused to stop. Even in the throes of her passionate cumming, he had continued his slow pistoning. As Jennifer revived for the next round, she began to return Rocky’s favors. First, she began clenching her cunt on the giant’s cock, grabbing on the upstroke, releasing on the downstroke. Then she began to rub her breasts, now heaving and sweaty, across Rocky’s chest. She could feel the rock-hard nipples, now extended almost an inch, dig channels for the sweat of her partner’s exertions. Then, after several minutes, she locked her hands behind Rocky’s neck, and leaned backwards, arching her back.

“Oh, baby, oh, you look so good!” exclaimed Rocky, staring down at her. He had a perfect view down her front, from the bouncing, sweaty nipples, to the deep and perfect navel, and on to the tightly trimmed bush, through which her pussy lips could be seen stretched around his cock, and above which her blood enriched clit throbbed. “I just love this view.” He began lifting and dropping her faster, now beginning to arch his back as he thrust up into her descending twat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.