Jennifer - Cover

Jennifer

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young girl graduates from college and goes to work for her aunt. Then she discovers just what the family business really is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The two women went back down the stairs and to the kitchen. By now, mid-morning, the house was showing some life, as people woke and began moving. Half a dozen beautiful young women were gathered around a kitchen table. Margaret introduced them to Jennifer.

“Most mornings we simply have coffee and juice, fruit, some buns and pastries. You know, sort of a continental breakfast. Lunch is usually sandwiches and soup, or something else of the sort. Mrs. McMurphy prepares a nice dinner before she leaves for the day. You’ll meet her later. I’m sure she’s starting some wash by now.”

Jennifer looked around the room. All the women there were young and stunning, ranging in age from the late teens to the late twenties. Most were dressed informally, t-shirts, jeans, sweat suits, and the like, although one of the girls, whom she had heard was an escort the previous night, was in a skintight sequined evening gown. Roger was sitting in the corner reading a newspaper. When he looked up at the introductions, Jennifer took a closer look. He seemed to be in his mid to late twenties, average size and build, but with eyes that didn’t smile. Those eyes are older than the rest, she thought.

Just then a heavy plodding thundered through the kitchen. Looking around wildly, she calmed down after seeing the girls laugh at her wide-eyed concern. Then, coming through a door obviously connected to the basement, came the largest man she had ever seen. Easily sic-foot-three tall, he must have weighed well over two hundred and forty pounds. His neck seemed to be missing, as his shoulders simply glided up to his head. Since he was wearing shorts and a tank top, his bulging muscles were readily apparent. Turning towards Jennifer, he stopped and smiled when he saw her. “Hi, I’m Rocky. You must be Jennifer,” he boomed out and engulfed her hand in a giant paw. Turning to Margaret, still smiling, he said, “Supplies are all away now, Maggie.” And then he barged from the room, heading down the hallway.

“And that was Rocky.” laughed Bobbi, the tall, well stacked blond who was still dressed from the last night’s escort duties. “He doesn’t just come into a room; he makes an entrance.”

Jennifer smiled and shook her head. “I guess you could say so.” Turning towards the other man in the room, she asked, “Roger, do you enter a room, or do you make an entrance, too?”

Roger simply looked up and smiled, before turning back to the newspaper.

“You’ll never know Roger has entered a room, until you see him standing there,” answered Adrian, a short redhead in tee shirt and cutoffs. “Some ninja thing or something. Right, Roger?” she called to him.

Roger just smiled.

Margaret took her niece’s arm and led her out a back door. “Now out here we have the pool and a hot tub. And the back yard. Again, guests are not welcome in the non-public parts of the house.”

“So, where’s the lake?”

“Huh, what lake?”

“Well, I mean, it is called the Lakehouse, after all. So, where’s the lake?”

Margaret laughed. “Honey, there hasn’t been a lake here since the Depression. Ever since they put the dam in Howterville, the lake has been a dry lake. Sorry kid, just well water now.”


It took several days for Jennifer to get the hang of her new responsibilities. Margaret showed her the office, a large and spacious room on the first floor that was quite comfortable. But Margaret had not been joking when she said that things had been backing up since her previous secretary had left. Jennifer worked twelve-hour days for over a week, filing, indexing, computerizing, checking and rechecking records, and so on until some semblance of order came to the office.

Still, Jennifer had some time to herself. She rapidly learned to love the hot Nevada sun and the pool in the back. A few days after her arrival, she and several of the girls were sunbathing around the pool one morning when she saw Roger walk by. He was with Denise, a small blonde in a string bikini, and they were headed towards the dry lake with a blanket and picnic basket. “So, Roger’s got the hots for Denise,” commented Jennifer.

Looking up at the departing couple, Lacy, a tall brunette who had removed her suit, said “No, not really. It’s just sort of in the contract, so to speak.”

“Huh?”

“Well, Roger and Rocky, in addition to room and board, and cash money, of course, have access to other, um, perks,” she continued. “Like us.”

“No. Really? You’re kidding me, right?”

“No, she ain’t, kid,” replied Debby, a big-titted blonde, who was also taking the sun nude. She was on the far side of Lacy and was a few years older than either of them. “Not mind you, that it’s all that bad. Speaking professionally, of course, both Roger and Rocky have acceptable performance. And what with the number of girls to choose from, purely random chance would indicate that you’re only going to have to fuck one of them maybe once a week.”

“Really. So, professionally speaking, of course, which one is better,” asked Jennifer.

“Hmmm, that’s a tough one,” said Lacy. “It’s sort of like quality versus quantity, if you know what I mean.”

“Yeah,” chimed in Carla, a medium-build blonde next to Jennifer. She was sunning herself topless, like Jennifer. “Rocky, now he’s got the quantity. I mean, like, it’s just fucking huge. Biggest I’ve ever done. It’s almost painful.”

“But Roger, now he’s pretty average size,” said Debby. “But boy, does he know how to use it. I’m not sure which I like the most.”

“Yeah, don’t get us wrong, Jenny. Both are much better than average in performance. Unless you’re gay, you’re going to like it. Either one.”

“So how come neither has hit on me?”

“New kid on the block?” suggested Carla.

“Nah, they’d be all over fresh meat,” said Lacy. “More likely, they figure you to be in the same category as Maggie, and only screw when requested. And you haven’t requested yet.”

“You mean Aunt Marg ... Maggie, has these guys...”

“Yep,” said Carla.

“Haven’t you ever noticed how she sometimes takes a nap in the afternoons. And how you can’t find one of the guys then. Or that well-fucked look in her eyes at dinner that night,” asked Debby. “Come on, kid, wake up.”

“Yeah,” said Lacy. “But I’ve seen those two limping down the hallways, too. I’m not at all sure who’s working out whom.”

“Wow,” was all Jennifer could say.

Jennifer worked in the office mornings and afternoons, and following dinner, early evenings. Then, avoiding the public rooms, she would retire to her room to read and watch television. She soon discovered that in the cabinet holding the DVR there was a small collection of dirty movies. Before long, it seemed like almost every night she went to sleep watching one of the movies. She would undress and crawl between the sheets, and as her eyes watched the images of fellatio, cunnilingus, and intercourse, her fingers would begin their stealthy progress to the cleft between her thighs. There she would begin the massagings and deep probings that would leave her temporarily sated in thundering climax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.