Stormstayed - Cover

Stormstayed

Copyright© 2003 by silverpirate

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He saves her life in a blizzard, and hears a terrible story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Rough  

She was talking softly, so quietly I almost didn't hear her;

"My folks were both killed when I was about thirteen, and I didn't reallly have any place to go, since the rent was up on our place. The only person who had showed up at the funeral was my Uncle Clyde, probably hoping to inherit at least my Dad's truck, or something. But since they had been in it when an eighteen-wheeler had broadsided them, it was a write-off. He wasn't really my uncle anyway, just a hunting buddy of my Dad's, and I didn't really like him very much. But I had absolutely no place to go, so when he offered me to come stay at his place, I really didn't figure I had much choice.

It turns out he just needed a slave to look after him and his retarded son, Bucky, who was about eight at the time. His wife had run off a few years ago, and that was the last time the place had been cleaned, so it was literally a pig-sty. I tried to stay out of his way as much as possible, especially when he was drinking. He really was a disgusting slob when he got to drinking, and that seemed to get more and more often.

Then when I was between fourteen and fifteen, I started getting my period, and my titties started getting bigger. And he started following me all around with his eyes, all the time. He raped me for the first time on my fifteenth birthday. My birthday present, he said. Some birthday present. He was really rough, and I bled for two days, and cried for a long time.

After a few weeks it didn't hurt as much when he raped me, but it never felt good. He is really fat and heavy, and smells bad, and he almost made me sick. But I couldn't see any way out of it, so I just had to put up with it.

This went on for about five years like this, scrubbing and cleaning up after him and his drunken friends and his mean little half-wit son, making meals and doing laundry and getting raped about two or three times a week.

Then one day, about three years ago, I met this nice boy at the general store when I went in for supplies. He was really nice, and I started sneaking out to see him whenever I could. He showed me that sex could be really fun. Really something special between two people who loved each other.

Then uncle Clyde caught us one day, and I thought he was going to kill Billy. He went and got his gun, and I swear he was gonna kill him right there. I begged him not to hurt him. I said I would do anything, if only he wouldn't hurt Billy. So he just chased Billy off, and told me I had made a deal, and I was gonna have to stick to it, and what's more I was gonna have to be punished for what I did.

Well, he tied me in the barn, and then he whipped me until his arm got so tired he couldn't whip me any more. He left me tied up, unconscious, and bleeding, until the next morning.

After that, he really turned mean. He always tried to hurt me when he raped me, and slapped me around at the slightest excuse. He never let me wear any clothes, he never let me go out anytime, and when he was gone, he would chain me up.

About this time Bucky started grabbing my titties and pussy all the time, and when I shoved him away, he would run to Clyde and tell him I was being mean to him, and I would get slapped around some more.

Then last week, he told me that Bucky was gonna be eighteen in two weeks, and for his birthday present, he was gonna get to rape me in the ass. So last night after he got really drunk and fell asleep, I stole his keys, grabbed my clothes, and snuck out and got in the car and took off.

When the car went into the ditch, I figured I was gonna die, but I really didn't care. It was better than being in that house."

Jesus! What a story. I was trembling with rage, and wanted to kill a man I had never met. But forcing myself to calm down, I just held that poor little woman close to me, trying to give her as much comfort as I could, and soon felt her shivering ease, as her breathing gradually deepened, as she slept. In spite of my fatigue, sleep was longer coming for me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.