Two Days In Paradise - Cover

Two Days In Paradise

Copyright© 2003 by Tony Masters

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Teenagers hear their mother's confession of incest, sexual blackmail and seduction, at the last reunion they will ever know. They gain new understanding of their family's past and what it means to be human.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Incest   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

It was during a family vacation in the early seventies when we learned that our seemingly ordinary family wasn't so normal. My sister and I had caught my mother and her brother screwing in the woods. I was a little surprised, but my sister was really pissed. Mom had intended to tell us about the relationship at the end of the week, just before we left Uncle Larry's cabin. Dad was supposed to be with us by then. This was to be our last reunion.

You see, Mom and Larry had been lovers from an early age and Dad had been their best friend. When Larry went away to see the world, Mom chose to marry Dad and settle down to raise a family. Unbeknownst to their children, my sister and I, Mom, Larry, and Dad, had a deal. Mom had agreed to be Dad's wife and bear his children with the understanding that, as soon as we were out on our own, Mom would spend the rest of her life with her brother. It was now time.

I understood how shocked my sister felt, but I had always thought there was something screwy about the relationship between our parents. For instance, even though they sometimes made love noisily, they kept separate bedrooms. They never kissed in front of us, or used cute love-names for each other. Dad was often absent from home without explanation and once Mom left on a trip with a colleague from the high-school where she worked, only to return two days later dressed like a hooker.

That day at the cabin, we learned Dad had a string of girlfriends and Mom didn't care. Over the years, every time Larry had visited us, he and Mom had screwed like bunnies, with Dad's knowledge and complete understanding. Basically, Mom and Dad had only stayed together for us and even though they sometimes indulged their sexual needs as a couple, they were what they had always been, best friends.

Okay, that's the background. What I really wanted to relate was the incredible story Mom told us that evening. We were sitting around the campfire singing songs, drinking some very potent peach brandy Larry had been saving for a special occasion and playing games like charades and poker. We were pretty smashed when Larry got to talking about his travels, then told us about his tour in Veit Nam. Made bold by the alcohol, I told the story of my first sexual experience, with a baby-sitter, which kind of pissed Mom at first, but then she laughed and said the girl had tried to get in her pants as well. Sis brought us down with her story about being gang-raped at a party while away at college. We all held her and tried to comfort her. I think it made her feel a little better to get it off her chest.

After my sister had regained her composure, Mom cheered us with the description of her and Larry's first attempt at intercourse, which had been a complete disaster. It was a hilarious tale. This led us to start a round of dirty-jokes. No one could beat Larry for off-color humor. It was while we were feeling mellow and happy that I happened to remember the incident about Mom taking-off for the weekend with the male teacher and in the spirit of our new openness, asked her about it. From the way she winced and glanced at Larry with a worried expression, I realized she had never told him about it, and probably had never intended to do so. He just shrugged and said she might as well fess-up.

She sighed unhappily and said, "All right, you want to know? Well, pass me that bottle of brandy and I'll tell you my cheating story."

The way she said it, made me wish I hadn't mentioned the event. Mom took a long draw from the bottle, then stared into the fire for a moment and this is the story she told:

I was teaching advanced algebra at the time this happened, three years away from tenure and not at all sure I was going to make it. The school was losing two teaching positions, and I suspected I was going to be one of them. My best friend, Marge Sergeant had already gotten her notice and she was devastated. Everyone knew who was in the running for the other cut. Me, and a guy named Horton King who taught music. Horty, as the students and faculty called him, was well-liked. I, on the other hand, taught the difficult class everyone wanted to avoid and socially, I tended to be outspoken. I knew for whom everyone was rooting.

Horton, on the other hand was a gentleman about it. He went out of his way to be pleasant to me, even though we had disagreed heatedly in the past. I guess, when you have the upper hand you can afford to be amiable. One day he surprised me by asking me to lunch in town. I thought it nice of him, and was glad at least one person wasn't treating me like a leper, so I was happy to agree. After our meal and some pleasant conversation, he brought an envelope out of his pocket and told me it was a better offer than the school was likely to give me. When I opened it, I found a letter of resignation in his name, but it wasn't signed.

When I laughed and said it would do me little good, he replied, "I intend to sign it, if I can get one small favor from you."

"And that would be?"

"Come away with me for one weekend and be my lover."

I'm difficult to shock, but the blatant way he had brought this up, floored me.

"What makes you think I would ever consider this?" I asked.

"You love teaching," he replied. "I can see it every time you put yourself out on a limb for your students, not that they appreciate it. Good positions are difficult to find now, with the economy in the shape it is, and I think we both know who is going to be leaving. If you should have to start over now, I doubt you will even try. Kim, you've invested too much of yourself here to just let it go. You'll hang on to the last. I'm willing to give you an out."

"For a price," I snapped.

"A price you can easily pay," he said. "Two days out of a lifetime is all I'm asking, and you needn't answer right away. You have until the end of the school year. After that, you're on your own."

"How do I know you'll keep your word?" I asked, my heart aching that I was even considering it.

"As soon as you say yes, I'll sign that paper and the next day, I'll announce it on the bulletin board. I'll tell everyone so I can't back out. You can drop the letter at the office yourself."

"How do you know I will keep the bargain?" I asked.

He smiled and said, "We both know you never welch."

The son-of-a-bitch knew me too well. I'd never broken a promise, which is why I rarely made them.

"I'll need time to think about it," I said.

"Of course," he replied. "Oh, I'm going to go ahead and book some reservations, just to be sure we can leave on the spur of the moment."

I told him cockiness brought out the rebel in me and might cost him whatever he wanted. He just shrugged and said either way, he would win something. Later, at home, I realized he was right. He would have me, or he would have the satisfaction of knowing I would have to struggle for years because I had refused him. I had to talk to my husband and best friend about it.

"Do you think you can trust him?" Jess asked.

"He can't really lie about it," I replied. "Once the paperwork goes through, he's out of there."

"My instincts say never give-in to blackmail, no matter the cost," he advised me, "But this is your decision."

"I know you're right," I said. "I just can't start over again. If Larry was here, I think I'd throw in the towel and go away with him, let Horton have the position. He isn't, so I'll have to do the best I can, even if it costs me some self-respect."

"The most important thing is, do you think you can trust him not to mistreat you?"

I didn't know. Horton was a likable fellow and aside from some differences of opinion, we had no problems between us. He wasn't handsome and he was almost a head shorter than me, which I'd never liked in a date, but otherwise I wouldn't have been ashamed to be seen with him in public. The intimate encounter on the other hand, griped me to no end. I had never been forced into sex before. I had never done it because I felt obligated. Sex, for me, was something to be cherished and given freely, with someone you love. On the other hand, it was only forty-eight hours. I had put up with menstrual pain longer than that. The thing that ragged me the most was his attitude, as if it was a given that I would succumb to his wishes. I took three weeks to answer. It didn't seem to bother him, and he never mentioned it again.

When spring break was three weeks away, I knew my time was up. The next board meeting was on the Friday of that week. I told Jess of my decision and he told me he'd support me in any way I asked. When I told Horton yes, he didn't rub my face in it as I expected, he simply removed the worn envelope from his coat pocket, signed the resignation, then handed it to me.

"You'll need a baby-sitter for the first weekend after spring break," he informed me, "We'll leave early Saturday morning and return Monday morning. Pack light summer clothes, but not many. We can buy anything you need in the Bahamas."

"Bahamas!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"You don't think I would honeymoon in any mundane local, do you?" he asked.

"Yes, but..."

"For two whole days, you will be my wife and lover. I will expect you to behave as if you are desperately in love with me and please me in any way I ask. Don't worry, I'm not into sadism and would never cause you to come to harm. I will treat you well, and before it's over, I'll hear you say you've enjoyed our time together."

"I doubt that," I said.

He just smiled in that cocky, knowing way he had, annoying me to no end.

He kept his word and after the board meeting I had my confirmation, I was retained for another year. Some of the students and teachers got together to give him a nice going away party, leaving me to wonder if I would have been treated as well. I was invited to the party, by Horton, not the hosts and when I arrived, I think I made everyone uncomfortable, until he hugged me in front of the crowd and said, of all the people at the school, he would miss me the most. After that, the strained mood evaporated and I found myself receiving congratulations on retaining my job. I felt like a convicted felon suddenly proved innocent and released from prison. I couldn't help but admire the way Horton had handled the situation, and even felt some appreciation for his help.

Later, when we were alone for a moment, I did thank him.

"I don't want to ruin your life," he told me frankly. "I simply want the best of life for myself, just this once. I want to spend some time with a beautiful woman in a tropical paradise, make love to her and make some memories. You see, I haven't dared to reach for my dreams, never took a risk, ever, so I haven't really accomplished anything. With your help, I'll finally get to experience a lifestyle I've always envied. Kim, even though I've dragged you into this, I truly want you to enjoy our vacation. There's no other woman I would have cared to have with me. You're special."

"I'm just a teacher who has a family at home," I replied. "I never wanted anything else."

"I'm glad for you," he said. "But for one weekend, I'm going to introduce you to the other side of life. I think you're going to like it."

As the time approached to fulfill my promise, I found myself growing nervous, as well as strangely excited. This was something totally outside my experience and it was acting on me like an aphrodisiac. Jess was hard-pressed to keep up with my sexual demands and I think he was somewhat relieved when the weekend finally arrived. I took a taxi to the airport and Horton met me at the gate. He shook his head when he saw what I was wearing.

"We have to go shopping when we get to the islands," he said. "This simply won't do. You're a stunningly beautiful woman, Kim, and should dress the part."

I wanted to be angry with him for degrading my wardrobe when I thought I was well-dressed, but something in the way he looked at me made me think the comment had good intentions. I let it slide. It was a pleasant trip and I fell in love with the island as soon as I saw it.

The hotel he had chosen had large, elegant rooms. Ours faced the beach with a wonderful view of the village across the bay. When our bags arrived I intended to unpack, but he told me no, I wouldn't need what I'd brought. We took a taxi to the village and he led me to a quaint little boutique. He chose some dresses and had me try them. They were much more revealing than my usual style and I found myself blushing when I looked at myself in a mirror. He bought the three excessively expensive dresses that made me blush the hottest and had me wear one of them back to our room. It was a silk floral in greens and yellows and was so shear it made my white underwear show through. When I complained of this, he laughed and told me to get rid of the underwear.

I was going to change in the bathroom, but he stopped me and said he'd appreciate it if I let him see me nude. Feeling uncomfortable, yet, knowing he would see me naked eventually, I conceded. Horton sat in a chair and watched as I slowly removed the new garment and then my bra. After I slipped my panties from my hips and shook them from my feet, I stood before him and turned slowly around.

"Lovely," he remarked. "I always knew your body would be as perfect as your face, it had to be. I'm pleased to see that your blond hair isn't the product of chemicals."

"You like blond?" I asked. "Is that why you chose me?"

"I love beauty," he replied. "Natural beauty, no matter the form is my preference. Had you been brunet, or something other wouldn't have mattered as long as you were as pretty as you are. Now, if you'd care to dress, I'll take you to one of the good local restaurants, otherwise I'll just sit here admiring you."

"I'm starving," I replied, and I was, having been too nervous to eat earlier. "I'll dress."

I slipped into the dress and he closed it for me. When I turned to the mirror, I saw he had been right. Without my underwear, little showed except the dress itself. If one looked close enough, the circle of my aureoles could be detected and if the light was just right, the glitter of my pubic hair would show, but somehow this seemed less obscene than having my undies visible. As I turned from the mirror, he touched me for the first time, taking me in his arms and kissing me lightly on the lips. I didn't know how to respond, so I just let him control the action.

When he released me, he stepped back and shook his head with a sad smile saying, "We'll have to work on that."

"Sorry," I said. "I'm not much of a seductress."

"You wouldn't be here if you were," he replied. "I wasn't looking for that kind of woman."

He offered me his hand and led me away. I guess I wasn't prepared for the feelings my state of dress would awaken in me. I was constantly reminded of the bareness of my body beneath the light garment. Every movement, every caress of breeze, or simply the act of breathing caused the silk to cling and flow about my body, keeping me self-conscious, arousing me almost like the touch of a lover. By the time we had eaten and taken a pleasant walk along the beach, I could feel the dampness of my vagina. I would have liked to pretend it was perspiration. I knew better.

It didn't help that Horton occasionally let his hand catch my waist and lightly drift down my hip, or touched my spine, then circled my back until his fingers brushed the base of my breast. I was so sensitive, my nerves so raw that each of these encounters however brief, caused me to tremble.

Larry can attest to the fact, I'm easy to arouse and there comes a point when I am beyond caring about propriety. By the time we returned to our room, I had reached that point. Horton was surprised when I fell into his arms as soon as I knew we were alone. I locked my mouth to his and frenched him with a passion I rarely demonstrated with my husband. He didn't let surprise keep him from responding and soon was fondling by body through my dress. At one point it became too much and I knew I must have him inside me. To be sure he was ready, I dropped to my knees and tore his trousers open.

When my aim became apparent he objected saying, "That's really not ness... "

He didn't have time to finish as I drew out his stiff prick and swallowed it. I sucked it hard as I pulled it out, then swallowed again. He groaned and slapped my face with his groin, discharging thick liquid down my throat. I stopped sucking for a moment as the last of it oozed into my mouth.

"I'm so sorry," he mumbled. "I swear I didn't mean to do that."

I didn't reply, only began to pleasure him again. Soon he was just as hard as before, but now I hoped, better prepared for what I needed. I dragged him to the bed and lay back, pulling his crotch to my own. He was so shocked by my behavior, I actually had to guide him to my passage, then force him inside with my legs.

"Please," I begged, "I need to be fucked."

All his hesitation evaporated as he began to stroke into me. He had barely found his rhythm when I came, crying out loudly. Inspired by my orgasm, he shoved it to me harder and faster. I moaned and told him how good it was. I came again and encouraged him to take my ankles and split me open to drive deeper between my stocking-clad legs, bringing me rapidly to another climax. When he urged me to turn over and present my rump to him, I did so anxiously.

"Fuck me," I prompted him as he climbed behind me and drove it home.

"Oh yes!" he panted and began pounding my ass.

It went on for several minutes and I came time after time before he showed signs he was about to cum. I suddenly pulled away and turned about, taking his wet dick in my mouth in time to swallow an impressive amount of juice. As soon as I had sucked him dry, he collapsed on the bed with his pants around his ankles.

"My God!" he swore. "That was so incredible. How did you learn to do something like that?"

"Is it important to know?" I asked.

He laughed and said, "I guess not."

I moved up to kiss him and he turned his face aside. I realized he thought my mouth was now unclean. I straddled him and forced his lips to my own. I made him taste his cum on my tongue.

When he stopped fighting me, I drew away and said, "It's your dick I had in my mouth. If it's clean enough for me to suck, it's clean enough for you to taste."

"I'm sorry," he sighed. "It's just that I never... "

"I understand," I said, "But you have to know I'm used to a lover who's quite liberal about sex. We don't consider any part of our bodies too dirty to touch with tongue and lips."

"I'll try to please you any way you want," he replied. "Just keep in mind I'm not so experienced with anything but straight sex. I'm willing to learn. That's why we're here. I want to know all the ways a couple can pleasure each other."

He laughed and admitted, "I thought we would be learning together, not realizing you were so much bolder. I think some of my plans may have to be revised now that I know you're some kind of love-goddess."

"I'm just a woman used to having sex the way I want it, on my terms," I assured him. "Now, I think I'd like you to eat my pussy."

"I'm not sure I can do that," he said.

"I kept you from cumming inside me so I wouldn't be messy," I informed him. "So there's no reason you shouldn't try."

I moved up to his shoulders and straddled his face. Holding my dress up in front, I slowly lowed my pussy to his lips.

"Just bathe me with your tongue all along my crease to get the taste," I told him, "Then I'll tell you where to concentrate to make it good for me."

He was a reluctant student, but I had always been a patient teacher and knew it would take some time for him to get used to my smell and taste. When he had tongued me hesitantly for a moment, he became more confident and drew me tighter against his mouth. I knew he was ready to learn how to pleasure me.

"Good," I said, "Now move forward until I tell you to stop. Oooo, yes, that's the place. Can you feel how hard my clit is? That's the most sensitive part of my body. That's where my orgasms start. Not too hard at first, just tease it round and round. You can suck on it if you like, but gently, with just your lips. Good. Now move back toward my ass. There. You can go deeper. That's my love-channel. Do you taste the salty oils leaking from my womb? Good, isn't it? A bit tart, a bit raw like fresh oysters. Oh, yeah. You're deep in there. Now go back to my clit. Tease my inner lips, then lick my nub gently. Yes. Like that. You've got a good tongue. Now, keep going back and forth between my clit and my hole. It's getting hard to concentrate, so you're on your own."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.