Photo Shoot - Cover

Photo Shoot

Copyright© 2002 by Carlos Tomas

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I become a nude model for a professional photographer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The next several weeks were almost too good to be true. Helen and I worked like crazy making the enlargements, then matting and framing them. But it wasn't all work and no play. We almost always worked nude, stopping only to get something to eat or drink, or to kiss and make love.

Since I was spending almost all day every day at Helen's studio, I'd moved out of my apartment and in with Helen. I had also quit my job, since my share of the sales revenue was enough to live on for quite some time.

Joan came over every so often to see how we were doing and making sure we would get the pictures done when the customers wanted. Everything was going like clockwork.

Sometimes Joan would help us for a while. She'd take her clothes off and join us in the darkroom or in the workshop making the frames and mats and assembling the pictures.

Seeing each other naked made it very difficult to keep our minds focused on our work. Every now and then we just had to stop to relieve our pent up amorousness.

We three had become lovers. Joan would spend the night with us a couple of times a week. Some nights, and also some days when we just had to stop work to play, Joan and Helen would kiss and lick each other, making smacking noises as they pleasured themselves. And the aroma of their pussies as their juices flowed, filling the air, made it very diffucult for me to keep my mind on work or to sleep.

Some nights, one of us would be just too tired for sex, and the other two would make delicious love until finally falling asleep in each others' arms. And some nights all three of us would make love together. The pleasure of having my penis in one vagina one minute and the next minute in another is something that just can't be described adequately.

My favorite time, and one that I enjoyed frequently, was for Helen and Joan to kneel on the bed with their asses in the air side by side. Their legs would be spread slightly to afford me easy access to their moistened pussies. Helen and Joan would kiss and play with each other while I buried my penis to the hilt in first Helen for a few strokes, and then in Joan for a few strokes. I'd take turns with each of them in that way until just before shooting my load.

Sometimes, I'd come in Helen one night, and Joan the next. And sometimes I'd pull out and spray my sperm all over their beautiful asses. Once they surprised me by quickly turning around, fighting playfully with each other to catch my semen as it spewed out in the air in front of me.

Exhausted, we'd fall on the bed together, our juices all over each other, and sleep like the dead until morning. God, how I loved both of them and the wonderful times we had together.

Helen had become very comfortable with the knowledge that Joan and I would frequently make love. And vice versa for Joan. And I had become quite used to seeing Helen and Joan together. In fact, it was a huge turn-on for me to watch them.

Once when Helen was busy in the darkroom and Joan and I had caught up with our work, we kissed for a few moments before she bent over the table and I entered her from behind.

Like Helen, Joan had the most marvelous vagina, always dripping with fluids, always ready for my penis, fingers, or tongue to be in it. Joan's labia were not as prominent as Helen's, but my penis would slip easily into her wet hole.

Joan's vaginal canal was not as deep as Helen's, and I always found myself bumping up against her cervix, much to her delight, and also to mine. To feel the tip of my penis hit the mound of her cervix gave me the most exquisite feeling, often quickly bringing me to the edge of orgasm. And as soon as Joan's pussy began to pulse and squeeze with her coming, I just couldn't keep my penis from jerking and convulsing all my come deep into her recesses.

The night I entered her from behind, no sooner had we disengaged from our copulation, Helen came out of the darkroom. I guess the looks on our faces as well as the flushed look of our bodies gave us away, not to mention my penis being shiny with Joan's juices and my sperm.

"What have you two been up to?", Helen asked with a playful smile.

Helen went to Joan and kissed her sloppily, reaching between Joan's legs and pushing her fingers into Joan's pussy.

"Mmmm," Helen whispered. "I feel something creamy dripping out of you."

While Helen and Joan kissed and fondled each other I got to work with the enlargements Helen had just brought with her from the darkroom. It was hard keeping my mind on the job at hand. Seeing two beautiful women pleasuring each other up close is such a wonderful sight to behold, especially when I knew that I could have either or both of them almost any time I wanted. I was determined to keep their vaginas as full of my sperm as I could, as often as humanly possible.

I think we went for a period of two or more months without wearing clothes at all, except when we went outside. And even then we'd just throw something on quickly, enought to cover ourselves and not expose anything. And when we went out together, our minimal clothing allowed us to enjoy each other wherever we went -- in restaurants, walks in the park where I first met Helen, in the movie theaters, and so on.

With three of us working many days, we were able to fill all the orders, the original 2600 images plus 250 more orders that came in since the show ended. All in all, total revenue from the image sales were in excess of 1.4 million dollars.

"According to my list, these are the last of them," Joan announced one day as we were packing a few more framed pictures into a box.

"I'll take them over to the gallery and call the customers so they can come pick them up," she continued as she grabbed the box and turned to go.

"You're not going over there like that, are you?", Helen asked.

"Huh?", Joan replied, looking down at herself, suddenly remembering she was totally naked.

"I guess I'd better put something on. It's just that I've gotten so used to being nude with you, it seems so natural to have nothing on."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," I added. "Putting on clothes seems so restricting sometimes. I wish we could stay like this all the time."

"What are we going to do for the next show," Joan asked after a moment's silence as she was wiggling into her panties.

"I don't know," Helen said. "I've been thinking about it for the past few weeks and I haven't been able to come up with any ideas that really grabbed me. We seem to have really shot our wad with all the body scapes and come scapes."

"You're so talented with erotic images. And the public acceptance of your work was so great. We really need to come up with some other erotic theme," Joan said.

Joan had her business face on as she was buttoning her blouse.

"What other parts of the human body could we exploit erotically," I mused out loud. "I mean, we've already showed penises and vaginas every which way just about without being pornographic about it. How about breasts?"

"Hmmm," Helen said with a pensive look on her face. "Maybe, but how would we show them? Is there enough different ways to make enough images to have an exhibit? And to keep it from being too boring we'd have to either come up with a lot of different ideas..."

"Or a bunch of different models," Joan interrupted.

"That might get a little expensive," I said.

"I'm not worried about the cost so much," Joan said. "We made enought money on the first show to pay for 100 models if we'd have needed them. I'm just afraid that there wouldn't be enough variety possibilities in pictures of nipples, no matter how many models we had."

"If we made a list," I said, "what are all the parts of the male and female body that are erotic?"

"I guess just about any part could be erotic in some way," Helen replied.

"But, I mean, let's make a list starting with the most obvious and take it from there," I continued.

"Well, let's see," Joan wondered. She had finished dressing and was about to head for the door.

"For the female, there's the breasts, butt, and vagina. And for the male there's the penis, balls, and butt. Those are the obvious ones," Joan said, reaching for the box of pictures.

"And if we go more into detail with those parts," I said, "the female breast consists of the fleshy breast mound, smooth and contoured at the top, but with a crease beneath where it rests against the ribcage. There's also the center nub surrounded by the aureole. And if you look closer at the nipple, there's all those different surface textures."

"The vagina," Helen had her thinking cap on, "is made up of the outer lips, inner lips, clitoris, pee hole, fuck hole, and the hollow between the outer lips and the tops of the thighs."

"OK," Joan said, still holding the box. "The butt on both the male and female bodies has the bulbous part, the crack down the middle, and the asshole."

"And the male has the penis, which can be both hard or soft, the ball sack, which can be drawn up or hanging looses, the shaft, the head, and the pee and sperm hole," I finished.

"Is there enough variety in those parts to form the basis, or at least the start, of another series of images?", I asked.

"Maybe," Helen replied. "I'll have to think about it some more."

"Well, you two think about it and let me know what you come up with," Joan said, as she turned and walked towards the door.

As she got to the door, Joan stopped and looked pensive.

"You know, we really ought to celebrate tonight. These are the last of the pictures. As soon as the customers come and pick them up, I'll call you and we can go out for a nice dinner somewhere."

"That's sound great, Joan," Helen said. "We've got some cleanup to do in the darkroom and the workshop, so the timing should work out about right."

"Well, just try to keep your minds on your work," Joan winked as she opened the door. "I'll call you later."

She closed the door leaving Helen and I standing there looking at each other. I marveled at her beauty as I stood staring at Helen. Her shaved vagina and those prominent inner labia looked so wonderful in the mid-afternoon light coming in through the window. Her creamy breasts with those light beige nipples in a relaxed state and at their largest size were almost too much for me to take.

"What?", Helen asked, having noticed that I had been staring at her.

She looked down at herself to see if there was a stain or something stuck to her skin. Seeing nothing, she looked back up at me with a questioning look.

"It's just that you're so beautiful, Helen. I just can't help but look at you. Your body is so perfect. And your shaved vagina is so wonderful and sexy."

"Thank you, sweetie. I love it shaved. You do such a great job shaving me, and it feels so good when you do it. And you being shaved, too," she pointed at my bald penis and balls, "it just feels like heaven when you're inside of me. And I just love the way it feels in my mouth."

All the talk was enough to make me start to get an erection. Within a few seconds my penis had stiffened out in front of me.

"Come be in me, lover."

Helen opened her arms wide, leaning back against the edge of the workbench, spreading her legs slightly. I could see the sparkle of her juices in the sunlight. The drops that were forming looked like diamonds.

Our eyes were locked on each others' as I crossed the few feet between us. Our lips and abdomens and genitalia came together simultaneously and I slipped into her warmth instantly.

"Oh, sweetie," Helen muffled as I pushed into her completely and our smooth pubic mounds met. "I love you so much."

Our kisses were wet and sloppy as was the joining of our sex. I began to slide in and out of her, making sure to bump my pubic mound against her clitoris.

"Oh god," she cried, breaking from our kiss for a second. "Make me come, my love. I want to come with you inside me. I want to come all over your beautiful dick."

I kept up the attention to her clitoris, and it wasn't long before Helen's pussy began the initial spasms announcing her impending climax.

"Oooo, honey," she cried. "Almost, almost. Oh god, I can't... ooooo, sweetie."

The tears were rolling down her face as she threw her head back and her vagina started to convulse and squeeze my penis.

"Oh, oh, oh," she wailed as the orgasm took over her body.

"My love, my sweetie. I love you, I love you," she cried as wave after wave hit her.

I could feel each of the pulses as her vagina bore down on me, squeezing my shaft, and then letting it go. I continued to pump for another minute or so until the waves subsided and Helen began to go slack in my arms.

"So good, darling," she whispered, her head collapsing on my shoulder. "Fill me up please. I want you to come all over inside me like I came all over you."

"Yes, ma'am," I said jokingly.

Helen laughed softly and leaned back slightly to make it easier to push my penis completely into her depths.

It felt so warm and safe in her, as it always did. All the talk and seeing her come as I held her was quickly bringing me to the brink.

"Oooo, sweet Helen, I can't hold it. Here it comes, my love, just for you."

"Yes, I can feel you getting bigger. Don't hold it. Pump it all into me, lover."

Her words immediately pushed me over the edge. My knees weakened and my eyes became hazy. Then my penis swelled and convulsed a first stream of semen into her.

"Yes, yes, darling Carlos. I feel it, I feel it. Your sperm is so hot."

Helen had a way of milking me with both her vaginal muscles as well as her words. No sooner had I shot a jet of come into her than her muscles contracted on my shaft as if a hand on a cow's tit, squeezing it just right to coerce the next stream to come out. And no sooner had one jet pulsed out of me than she was coaxing another by what she was saying.

"Oh god, Carlos. You always come so much. I feel it running out of me already."

I could feel our juices running down the sides of my penis, running down to my balls which were bouncing on the skin just below her vagina, the juices freely dripping to the floor beneath us.

I was quickly getting weak, but another sperm stream spasmed from me. Then another.

"My love, empty it all into me. I love it when you give everything to me."

The pulses were subsiding and the haze was starting to lift from my brain. But my legs were still weak and I wouldn't be able to continue standing much longer.

I leaned heavily on her as I stopped pumping and my penis began to soften.

"Helen," I gasped. "Helen, I love you. You're the best woman ever on Earth. You make me feel so... everything. You're so beautiful. You're the best love maker I ever had."

"So are you, my sweet. The day you came into my life was the best day ever. I'll never stop loving you."

We looked into each others' eyes and I knew I had found the only woman I'd ever need. Joan was a true sweetheart and I loved her and would always enjoy being with her and having sex. But Helen was something truly special. If Joan left us, I'd be sad for a while. But if Helen left, or heaven forbid something were to happen to her, I didn't know if I'd be able to continue without her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.