Model Sex Slave - Cover

Model Sex Slave

Copyright© 2002 by Reavan

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young woman eager to become a model signs up with an agency where she is trained for modeling mostly without her clothes on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   DomSub   Interracial  

The three days, with her master and Lee while the mistress was away, flew by. Don wanted sex at least five times a day. Sometimes with her, sometimes with Lee but most times with both of them He taught her numerous positions and how to satisfy a man in any one of them. Like the mistress, he enjoyed watching them have sex but he would nearly always butt in and they would end up satisfying him.

He also worked with Diana on her exercise program, which he'd set up for her. This was in addition to the sexual training she did with Lee. Diana started her period the same day her mistress arrived home after the long weekend. That made the next three days miserable for her. She did her exercises and cleaned the house but she slept alone, in her own room. By Thursday night, she was ready again and she spent the night with her master, mistress and Lee. That night she climaxed four times and the next night was pretty well the same, except that Jackie was also there. After the main group session was over, Jackie and Lee went to another bedroom and Diana slept with Marg and Don.

Saturday evening was the big night. Her first real assignment with a couple that she had never met. Lee was also going, which made Diana less nervous. Marg and Don had a long talk with her before they left, assuring her and emphasizing the importance of this step in her training. She already knew that, as their sex slave she would have to submit to anyone they choose to send her to. No matter what they looked like or what age from eighteen and up, or what gender or race. This was her time to prove to Marg and Don, that she was truly a submissive sex slave. They also told her that they always got a report, from the people she was assigned to, almost like a report card in school.

"You shouldn't worry about me," she said finally. "I promise you, that I will give myself to the people you send me to, exactly like I do to you. When I submit to them, I am submitting to you, because you have ordered me to. They smiled at her and send her down stairs so the two girls could get ready. Don drove them to the apartment and giving them the number.

A young, naked and very muscular black male met them at the door. He was about five-foot ten, with a perfect athletic built. Diana had seen him in the fashion show the previous week. He led them to a bedroom where they undress each other. He then took them to a bathroom, where they showered while he watched. Back in the bedroom, the young man informed them, that they would act as sex slaves, just bought at an auction. Also, that they should be prepared to answer questions related to that situation. Leather collars, were then fitted on their necks with a five-foot leash attached.

He then led them to the living room, where a white couple around fifty awaited them. He handed both leashes to the woman. She was medium height with a chubby but curvaceous body; dressed in a black bodice, with exposed breasts and garters holding up fishnet stockings that reached half way on her heavy white thighs. Her high-heeled leather boots came to just below her knees. She stood with the slaves in front of her husband. He was bald and heavy with a kind pleasant face, sitting on the couch wearing a short robe that was open down to his navel exposing a hairy chest and a belly. The black male slave stood next to him, his eight-inch slender penis semi hard.

"My dear husband and master, may I present the two females, you bought at the market today." The woman ordered Diana to perform bump and grind for husband and led Lee to her husband, presenting her ass for a spanking. She held the petite girl's waist with both hands, with her face very close to Lee's butt. He slapped her ten times, while fondling her vagina. Between each whack, he takes time to fondle her ass and thighs. When he finished, she dropped to her knees between his legs. The wife lifted his robe out of the way, exposing his semi hard penis for Lee to thank him by kissing his knob. As she does this, she whispers thank you master. She is then ordered to remain there to gently fondle and kiss his genitals.

Diana was then led over and put through the same ritual. Before beginning he sat and studied Diana's large black posterior, intensely. After the spanking, she thanked him and Lee moving over just far enough, so Diana could get her lips on his penis. They are then led to two footstools, where they were ordered to assume the position for inspection. He got up and addressee them. "I have just bought you both on the slave market. You are lucky to be my sex slaves! You could be in the field working or in a dirty factory; instead, you are here in this comfortable house. I bought you both, for one reason only and that's for my personal sexual satisfaction! When I want to get fucked you will submit your bodies totally every time and you will put maximum effort into it or you will be sold on the market, is that understood? He was talking directly to Diana's face and slammed one hand into her cunt squeezing it hard. He also at the same time clamped his fingers onto one of her breasts squeezing it hard to emphasize his statement.

"Yes master," Diana said with downcast eyes "I will be an obedient sex slave. You own me and therefore my body exist only, for your sexual pleasure." He grasped the back of her head and yanked it down to his, greedily slobbering a kiss on her full parted lips. She opened her mouth wide to let in his probing tongue and sucked on it as he withdrew. He then spat in her mouth and told her to thank him for it. "Oh master I savor your saliva," she said, trembling as she swallowed it and opened her mouth as if begging for more. He spat in her mouth again and yanked on her breasts with both hands, slapping them together, as he turned to Lee.

"Well, he barked?"

"Oh Master," her sweet innocent oriental face expressing fear, as her body trembled. "You were good enough to buy me. My body is totally yours. I will work hard to give you sexual pleasure twenty-four hours a day. Please don't sell me at the market, I will satisfy your every wish for any sex act my master can think of."

"We'll see about that," he grumbled to both of them! He motioned for the male slave to remove his robe, exposing his stocky hairy body and a six-inch very thick cock. Looking at his wife, he then told the boy to fuck her, missionary style, on the floor. "Don't you ever forget, what you've been told before, no kissing my wife on the lips." He stood back with his clenched fist on his hips, giving the two girls a full view of his hairy, naked bear like body. He watched his wife for a minute, as she got down on the hard wooden floor. She spread her plump thighs for her young muscular stud, as she gazed lovingly at her master. He returned his attention to the girls, as the black slave began humping his wife.

Have a good look slaves, tonight and for as long as I decide to keep you, this body will be your only concern twenty four hours a day! You will wash me, massage me and lick my balls, my asshole and my entire body. You will suck my cock, swallow and enjoy my cum. My cock will enter your cunts, as many times a day that I wish and you will suck it clean, when I pull it out. No semen or cunt juice will ever be wasted; every drop must be swallowed! You will also have sex with anyone else, on my orders."

He then pushed Lee down on her knees and showed his cock in her mouth. He ordered Diana to his side and roughly fondled her body, while French kissing her. After a few minutes, he picked up Lee's tiny body by putting his arm around and under her stomach. She hung head and feet down, with her ass up in the air. He spanked her chubby cheeks and thighs with his free hand. He looked Diana in the eyes next then at Lee's cunt, and then in her eyes again. Diana understood and spread Lee's thighs, licking her crotch making sure there were plenty of lubrication in her vagina.

He spanked her again and grasped Diana's leash. Next, he walked into the dining room where he put Lee down, face up, on the dining room table, with her ass over the edge. He yelled back to the other room and ordered his wife and her stud to follow, without getting up or changing their position. The woman wrapped her arms and legs around her stud. Leaving his cock inserted, he got up on his hands and knees and crawled the distance. She continued to stroke his cock with her body, as he crawled along. Diana was ordered to stand on the table over Lee with her back to him and bend over exposing her crotch to his view. He then rammed his cock into Lee's hole and his face in Diana ass. Lee applied all her skills of muscle contraction, to his thrusting cock, embracing his body with her short legs. Diana gyrated her ass in his face, moaning with pleasure. He then ordered Diana to turn around and squat down on Lee's face and neck with him as he continued to ram Lee's vagina. Lee was now in seventh heaven, her beloved Diana's vagina in her face and a hard piece of meat, ramming deep in her tiny body. She climaxed almost instantly. He didn't notice or care and would alternately grasp and pinch one set of breast or another and sometimes one on each girl. Suddenly he ordered them to change places, which they did with lightning speed.

He then rammed the head, of his now well lubricated cock into Diana's vagina, in less than three seconds from the time he pulled it out of Lee. He struggled to get his thick member all the way into the narrow, only recently deflowered orifice. Diana gasped as he drove it into the hilt; it was much thicker than Don's. Once it was there, it felt good, and she wrapped her shapely thighs around the bear like body. She got a strange sensation of pleasure from his big stomach resting on hers. Being turned on, she dug her heels in to his ass, to help him stroked her. She matched his speed with her heels as she ate Lee's dripping juicy cunt. Lee necked with him passionately, as he pinched one of her large nipples with his one hand, while squeezing one of Diana's breasts. He grunted loudly as he blew his load in Diana's tight throbbing cunt, while she moaned from her own orgasm. He squeezed their breasts hard as he savored his orgasm while sucking on Lee's mouth biting her tongue and lips. He then pulled his cock out and forced it into Lee's mouth for the clean up. She greedily vacuumed every drop of semen out of his shaft, after which he pushed her head into Diana's cunt, to suck out the sweet mixture of cunt juice and semen.

The male slave had ejaculated in the Masters wife's cunt but was still fucking her, since he had not received permission to stop. He gave that order and told them to take up the sixty-nine position, with her on top, so they could clean each other's genitals. "Make sure you suck every bit of your cum out of my wife's count," he ordered.

Lee and Diana continued eating each other, until he stopped them, bringing them to the bathroom to wash him and themselves. He ordered the male slave to pick up his wife and follow them. The girls washed his thick hairy body carefully and slowly, paying special attention to his genitals and crotch. They both washed those parts. They then soaped each other and rubbed their bodies on their master for an additional cleaning. Using the hand held shower they rinsed his body while stroking his hairy skin, kissing every part of his body, as to inspect for cleanliness. When they finished in the shower the black slave was still standing there, with his one hundred and sixty pound mistress in his powerful arms. He was ordered to put her down and take her in the shower to wash her.

After drying their master and themselves, he brought them to the bedroom, where they proceeded to give him a sensuous massage. The male slave came in soon after, carrying the mistress. He ordered him to set her down, on a chair, at one side of the bed and for him to stand next to her. Diana and Lee massaged and kissed his entire body, leaving no parts untouched. They then got him to turn over on his back and slowly massaged, kissed and licked him thoroughly. They both ended up at his cock, sneaking a passionate kiss. Diana spread his legs out and crawled on her hands on knees between his thighs. Lee straddled his chest and belly as they proceed to finger and kiss his genital area. Diana started with his balls licking and fondling them. She placed a pillow under his ass while he obliged her by bringing his knees up, so she could get at his anus and perineum. She massaged, stroked, kissed, licked and sucked this area, while Lee did the same with his penis and stomach. Sometimes they would both meet at his penis licking and sucking both sides of the shaft, ending up and again kissing each other at the large mushroom head. At this point, they had been working on him for an hour and his penis was stiffening.

He got up and told Diana to lie across the bed, with her head near the edge and for Lee to get on her knees on the floor. He positioned himself on all fours in the sixty-nine position, so he could eat out Diana and she could suck him. Lee then figured out herself that she was to lick his anus, which she proceeded to do with relish. The male slave was then ordered to fuck Lee doggie style, while the wife provided her tits to her handsome young stud, occupying his mouth. Diana blew her rock's first, clamping her thighs and arms tighter around her master's body. The male slave couldn't hold back, with Lee's expert vaginal contractions and filled her cunt with cum. Lee then exploded ringing her tongue in her master's anus, as she caressed his balls. Every one continued their actions dutifully, until their Master blew his load deep in Diana's throat. He buried his face in Diana's cunt sucking and biting her hairy mound while whacking her fleshy ass repeatedly; the boy pulled out of Lee's cunt and the wife spanked Lee, in time with her husband's whacks. Diana continued to suck on his knob, draining every ounce of cum down her throat, as Lee gently stroked his Perineum and balls. Finally he rolled off Diana and the three slaves and his wife gently stroked his body, as he savored his climax. After about five more minutes, he ordered Diana to sleep with him and Lee to sleep with his wife. The male slave covered them up and curled up on a rug. Diana cuddled up with her master and the two fell to sleep, embracing each other's gratified exhausted bodies.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.