Small Town, Small Street - Cover

Small Town, Small Street

Copyright© 2002 by Spiller

Chapter 2: Number One

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Number One - It irritates me a lot, when 'clever' people call my neighbours 'boring', 'provincial', 'plastic..' so I decided to tell the stories of some of the houses in the street. Judge for yourself. If you like the first two houses, then send me a comment, and I may continue down the street. You might also tell me if your own home-street is that much different?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   Spanking   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Number one is the only house in the street, which was never inhabited by fishermen. It housed the production and administration of a long forgotten local brewery, and in its present day restored state it contained, until two years ago, the offices and the living quarters of the town's most successful lawyer. A highly respected man he was, and he had to be, or he would not attract business. At the age of 42 he really looked what he was, a successful provincial lawyer. Always well dressed, about 12 kilos overweight, hair getting thinner, and always doing the 'right and proper' things. Member of the church council, free mason, chairman of a couple of societies in the 'do-good-business.'

"Hans P." as he was called in town, was married to Claire, a rather well preserved lady of 40 years. They only got one son, who had moved to Copenhagen to study law. Not much out of the ordinary there, I should say. But you see, Hans P. had a secret passion, or rather, he had a few. Claire's parents had moved to Spain for the warmer climate, and every other month Claire would fly down to visit them, usually for a week or two. Every night she was away Hans P. would draw the curtains, get naked, put on a heavy makeup, and dress in the sluttiest lingerie you could imagine. And hours on end he would masturbate, while looking at himself, dancing with himself, looking at pornographic pictures or videos, or he would join chat-groups on the internet and indulge in wild cybersex with likeminded men - and a few women. And that was his second passion: Women. Small women, big women, young women and old women, as long as they were horny, uninhibited, promiscuous and kinky. All four qualities, which he found out too late that Claire did not possess just a single one of.

He had enjoyed his share of whores, when a case would take him to one of the central courts, and once he even visited a cross- dressers' bar in Copenhagen. But only that once. Fortunately he was made up beyond recognition, wearing a long, blonde wig and a red silk dress, because at the height of the evening, while he was dancing with a woman who liked cross dressers, his neighbour walked into the bar with a couple of friends. They had gone 'slumming'. Hans P. got so scared that his cock immediately went hard, and he spurted semen down his stockinclad legs. He was not recognised, but the scare was so big that he never returned.

Claire knew nothing about these escapades, mostly because she was not at all interested in his sexuality. Her's was of another inclination. On her trips to her parents she would visit a lesbian SM-club in Barcelona and take part in wild orgies of spanking, sucking, fucking and degradation. And at home she would spend many a morning having cybersex with girls and women from all over the world. Without being computer wizards any of them, Hans P. and Claire had managed for years to hide their sex activities in closed files on their computer. But one morning, while Hans had gone to Haag for a week, to attend a case at the Human Rights Court, their computer broke down, and Claire did not have a clue what went wrong, so she went downstairs to talk to Anna.

Anna was a slim, slightly mousy woman around 40. She was responsible for the computer systems of the offices, and Claire asked for her help. Back upstairs Anna quickly diagnosed the error, but out of curiosity she told Claire, that she would have to copy their harddisk and then replace it, as the old one was worn out and had become unstable. Three hours later Claire was back on the net, and Anna had stashed the old harddisk in her handbag, so she could take it home and see, what those two 'pillars of society' were up to. That Friday night in her home she spent an hour installing the harddisk into an older computer she never used, and fortunately the thing worked. A small program compared original program files with the ones on the harddisk, and soon she had a strange picture evolving. A whole bunch of files with strange names turned up, most of them named to look like parts of different programs, and all of them protected with passwords. Even a simple hacker program took care of the passwords, and what she saw inside the first couple of files that she opened, made her blood pressure rise.

"Well, I'll be... That dirty old bugger," escaped her. With glowing cheeks she got up from the computer, went to her kitchen to make a pot of tea, then to her bedroom to get out of her office clothes and into a comfortable housecoat, and then to her bed stand to pick up a couple of trusty 'playthings'. Now it was Anna's turn to draw the curtains close and sit down by the computer. It is about time to tell, that Anna never had much luck concerning love or sex. Although she had a very pretty body, her general appearance was not very flashy, and she always attracted the wrong kind of men. Always the beginning of her relationships was fine, but as soon as she opened up a little to reveal, that inside this modest package lived a kinky, hot and most unusual woman, her suitors would run away, screaming.

The first two files had raised her blood pressure, but what followed now was hour upon hour of wild stimulation, cybersex orgies, revelations about her employer and a lot more. When Anna got tired of masturbating with one hand and writing with only her left, she got up from her chair for a short moment, only to fasten her new butterfly vibrator to her clit, and then sit down and continue. She was extremely stimulated by the crosdressers' environment. Never would she have believed, that there were so many perverted persons out there. By ten o'clock she had had 4 orgasms, and her chair was soaked through. An Australian transvestite told her to go and get a folded towel to sit on, and then he brought her to new heights. He made her download a camcorder program, and then he showed off for her, masturbated for her, told her how he would lick her cunt and her asshole, just for a beginning. With her butterfly humming slowly, she abandoned all the inhibitions her former lovers had planted in her, and she told her Australian friend to 'force' her to make use of his dog. She made him show her the beautiful silicone breasts he had had for 3 years now, and for a long time Anna let him make lesbian cyber-love to her, until close to midnight, when she turned the butterfly up to full speed, and made him tell how he would fuck her cunt while they had girl sex, using breasts, hands and mouths. Her tenth orgasm, shortly after midnight, was so strong that she fainted, falling off her chair. When she came to, a little later, she felt utterly wicked, with the butterfly still running full speed on her clit, her thighs and pussyhair wet with her own juice, and 'Cindy' still on the screen, asking her what went wrong. Anna finished off the conversation, promising 'Cindy' that she would buy a cam Saturday morning, so they could meet for real, or rather as real as you can get on the internet.

Anna went to have a shower and to make a fresh pot of tea, and then she returned to her computer. This time she found some files that Hans P. had saved, showing long conversations he had had in different chat-groups. She also found files with hundreds of pictures of women. At first she did not see any connection, because they were all kinds of women, all sizes and colours, some beautiful and some not so pretty, but finally she got the idea: They were all dressed in extremely sexy and vulgar lingerie, and they all gladly opened up to show their goods, some of them even masturbating in the pictures, and some of them with captions, written by their husbands or by the women themselves, telling how horny and wicked and naughty they were. By now it was 4 in the morning, and Anna was getting very tired, but a plan had formed in her mind, fortunately, because now we can get on with our story about the house in number 1.

Saturday morning Anna woke up at nine, and half an hour later she was in her car, rushing to a town 40 km away, to do some shopping, that she definitely did not want to do in her own town. She bought a cam, because she had no intention to drop the internet, and then she bought a lot of very slutty lingerie and some really heavy perfume, because she had decided to seduce Hans P.

In a sports shop she bought a tennis skirt. It could only be had in white, but some home-dye would correct that, and the cut of these skirts fitted her purpose excellently, showing off her tummy as even flatter than it was, at the same time giving her a chance to flash her panties whenever she wanted.

Even though it is tempting to tell it all, I shall skip the wild internet sex Anna had all that night and part of Sunday, too. Her new cam was installed, and it certainly opened up areas she had never contemplated.

Monday morning Anna arrived at the offices in number one, dressed like a new woman. A very short black skirt, a slinky white silk blouse with no bra underneath, and a very discreet make-up, which was a first for office use. She didn't want to be very obvious on the first day of her new life, and she felt that the slutty make-up she really wanted, would be too much. Hans P. was home from Haag, and several times on that Monday Anna got the chance to flash what she was hiding under the short skirt: Pantyhose, covering a minute, white G-string.

Shortly before lunch time Hans P. called Anna into his private office. "I hear you helped my wife with the computer while I was away. That was nice of you."

"Thank you. Of course I'll always help. Her harddisk was worn, and actually I had to make four attempts before I had a workable copy."

"What did you do with the old harddisk?"

"Followed office practice, mr. P."

"And that is?"

"I broke the casing and took out the disk, which I also broke, to make sure no one could ever read it. And then it went out with normal trash. So right now it's probably somewhere on city dump."

"And you didn't notice anything unusual about it?"

"No. Only that it was the same cheap quality that we use in the offices, and which I have often told you is too risky. The price of a high quality disk is not much bigger, and it would pay well, if we changed to that."

At this time Anna dropped the folder she was carrying, and she turned round and bent down, with legs stretched, to pick it up, making sure that Hans P. got a fine view of her bum and pussy, only covered with a tiny G-string and her pantyhose. She got up again and turned to face her boss. "I didn't have time to open any of the files for a check, so of course I can't be 100 % sure, that one or two isn't damaged, but it seems highly unlikely."

"Hmmm, hmmm, very good, very good."

By the colour of his face Anna could read that her little show had hit home base. "All right, if that was all, mr. P., I've better get back to work."

"Well, that's all right, Anna, and thank you for the help."

The smile she flashed him as she turned round and left the office, was highly inviting, and she felt a sting of triumph as she closed the door. This was probably the first time in the years she had worked for Hans P. that he had noticed her as a woman.

Over the next ten days she gradually upgraded her make up, she had her hair cut, and coloured a deep, reddish brown, and she started using little drops of heavy perfume now and then. Late Wednesday afternoon Claire entered the offices to say goodbye to her husband, as she was flying to Spain once more. Anna knew very well what was going to happen upstairs that night, and right she was. Around ten she entered Hans P.'s favourite chat-group, calling herself "Sandie", and pretty soon she had struck up a conversation with Hans, who always called himself 'Clara' in that room. Really, Hans was such an easy target, as Anna knew all his preferences very well, and 'in private' they had some raunchy cyber-sex. When Hans asked "Sandie" what she looked like, Anna gave him a vivid description of herself, and the underwear she pretended to wear, but which she had planned on wearing Thursday at work.

That Thursday morning became the turning point. Anna arrived at the offices half an hour early, as she knew how Hans P. often liked to arrive early, especially if he would have to go to court later in the day. He liked to study the case in the quiet offices, before all the noise and questions etc. could disturb him.

Anna stuck her face through the half open door and said: "Morning, mr. P. I'm going to make myself a cup of tea. Would you like one, too?"

"That would be lovely, Anna."

Five minutes later she entered his office with two big cups on a tray. She placed it on his desk and asked: "If you've got a minute I have a proposal which might save you a lot of work."

"Sure, Anna. Sit down and let's have this tea in peace, before all the others arrive."

Anna chose the chair, which would give Hans P. an unobstructed view from his seat behind the desk, and sure, he was stunned, when she deliberately raised the hem of her knee length skirt while she was sitting down, and flashed her thighs, clad in black nylons held up by the striped ribbons of her garter-belt, which she had described to him so vividly the night before. A silly look of confusion spread over his face, and Anna could easily see how the questions flew through his mind.

"You see, I have this idea: The voice-simulation programs are so good these days, that a lot of those papers you have to read, can be fed through the scanner, into the voice program, and onto a CD, so you can listen to them in your car or whenever you have time, instead of reading and reading." While she was saying this Anna leaned forward to pick up her teacup, and when she leaned back in her chair she carefully crossed her legs, giving him a short flash of her thin, yellow panties with a red heart embroidered right over her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.