Merry Christmas - Cover

Merry Christmas

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Ann Bristol and Jim Furol have both been hurt badly by their failed marriages. Jim starts a new project at Ann's company on Labor Day. The project requires them to work together closely. Jim makes a Christmas for Ann that she will remember forever. They slowly come to realize that they have each found a new reason to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Cheating   Slow  

In the morning Ann lay awake with his naked body pressed to hers. His arm was around her and she listened to him sleep. For the first time in a long time she was happy and she had a reason to expect much happiness in the future. She knew that she had found a special man. She was determined to not let him get away. She had wasted enough of her life.

The telephone by her bed rang and she reached for it.

The caller was her Aunt, "Ann, this is Aunt Edna. Uncle Rolf had a heart attack last night. We've been at the hospital since midnight. He's in intensive care and they think that he'll be Ok. He keeps asking for you. The doctor said that you can only see him for a few minutes. Can you come down to the hospital?"

Ann assured her that she could and hung up. She told Jim what had happened and they started to get dressed. Jim told her that he was going to the hospital with her and when she started to tell him that he didn't have to do that, he took the keys out of her hands and went out to warm up the car.

He was sitting in the passenger seat when she came out of the house. She hesitated and then got behind the wheel. They drove to the hospital and went right to the intensive care section. As they walked down the hall she saw her Aunt Edna in the visitor's lounge and went to her.

"He's going to be alright. They said that he's going to have to take it easy for a while. He's going to have to have a nurse at home for a while. I called young Rolf and he's flying in from overseas tonight."

The nurse came out to them and asked if Ann was the one he was asking for. When Ann nodded her head the nurse took her in to see her uncle. He was hooked up to a heart machine and had tubes in both arms. He had his eyes closed when they walked in but opened them when he heard them come into the room.

Ann walked to the bed and took his arm. He looked up at her and she almost cried. He looked very frail, not the robust man that she had lunch with every day.

He looked at her and started to talk haltingly, "You're going to have to run things for a while until I can get back to work. In the top drawer of my desk is a power of attorney giving you the right to make any decisions if I am incapacitated. I had it drawn up a couple of years ago. Hire somebody to help you. It's too much for just you."

The nurse came in and made her leave. Ann walked out to where her aunt was standing and made her sit down. She told her aunt what Rolf had said and her aunt nodded her head.

"That makes sense Ann. Young Rolf doesn't know anything about the business and neither do I. I just thank God that we have you to rely on."

They stayed several hours and then Ann and Jim left. Edna's sisters came before Ann left and were trying to talk Edna into going home. On the way home Jim asked Ann to drop him off at his place. He asked if she wanted him to be with her when she told Jessica what had happened to Rolf. She told him that she needed some time to make some plans and that it would be better if she spoke to Jessica alone.

Jim went to work the next day. He didn't get to see her because both of them were so busy. They only had a chance to be together a few times over the next few weeks. Ann was trying to run the whole thing herself and Jim could see that it was taking a toll on her.

The second week in January, Bill Park called Jim and told him that he had to fly down to see him and asked Jim to pick him up at the airport. Jim was waiting when Bill's plane touched down. When Bill walked out up to Jim he had a big smile on his face. They shook hands and started toward the baggage carrousels. Jim grabbed the one bag that Bill had brought with him and they headed for Jim's pickup.

When they started to drive to Parameter, Bill asked if they could stop somewhere and talk. Jim pulled into a restaurant. They parked and Bill brought his briefcase in with him. When the waitress greeted them Bill told them that he needed a table where they could talk and not be disturbed. He handed the waitress a 50-dollar bill and told her to bring 2 coffees and then leave them alone.

They sat down and Bill started telling Jim what a great job he was doing and how Rolf Parameter was praising him to the heavens.

"Ok Bill, something is on your mind. What is it?"

"As you know, I've been in Europe for the past 3 months. A German outfit has made an offer to buy the company. It's just too good to pass up. It's more money than I think that I can make off of the place for the next 20 years. I personally think they are overpaying for Park, but who am I to argue."

"What does this mean to me? Where do I stand in this deal?"

"That's the kicker Jim. You know the Germans. They are going to keep the design team we have now but they want to bring their own person in to run it. You know that when I took out key man insurance on the four of you guys, the insurance company required that anyone that I insured as a key man had to have a contract. Everybody else got a 2 or 5-year contract. I was joking around with you when I told you that I wanted you to sign a 10-year contract. We both knew that I would probably leave before you would. Well, the Germans are going to buy out your contract including you average bonuses. They almost shit when they found out what you were making in bonuses. You still have 8 years left on your contract. That's 8 times almost 240,000 dollars. You're going to be a very rich man."

"What about the job I'm on now?"

"They want you to work for 30 days to show the guy what you've done so far. The guy that is going to replace you is good. He speaks English better than I do. The Germans have agreed to honor all written agreements that you've made and if there are any agreements you've made that aren't in writing, they have agreed to look on them on a case-by-case basis. The job will be finished just as you've designed it and according to the schedule that you've set. They made a claim that they can finish the job quicker than you have projected.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.