Merry Christmas - Cover

Merry Christmas

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ann Bristol and Jim Furol have both been hurt badly by their failed marriages. Jim starts a new project at Ann's company on Labor Day. The project requires them to work together closely. Jim makes a Christmas for Ann that she will remember forever. They slowly come to realize that they have each found a new reason to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Cheating   Slow  

In the morning they went back to Park Machinery to work on the changes to the machinery that Parameter needed. Jim introduced Ann to all of the design team members that would be working on the changes. Jim directed the efforts and asked for Ann's input every step of the way. Several times a part of the design would be completed only to find that it would impact Parameter's operations or future plans.

All of the original drawings were in AutoCAD and the changes that were approved by Ann were quickly incorporated in the drawings for the project. Jim insisted that they only work 8 hours a day to keep from burning everyone out.

In the evening, Jim and Ann picked up something for dinner on the way home and reviewed what changes they had incorporated into the drawings that day. They would spend some time together either watching TV or listening to music.

By early Monday morning the design was complete and they both agreed to proceed with the construction and negotiate the price of the changes when the design team had assembled the additional costs. Ann shook the hands of all of the men and thanked them for the extra effort and for giving up their weekend. Jim ordered that the drawings be sent to his office At Parameter by e-mail and he would print them out at his office.

Before they left the office, Ann told him that she needed the home address of each man that had given up his weekend.

"What do you need that for?'

"I want to send a very large floral arrangement and a basket of fruit to the wives of all of the men. I'm sure that they are not too happy having to lose their husbands on a holiday weekend."

They stopped at a florist and Ann ordered the flowers and fruit baskets for everyone and wrote a short note to every wife telling her what the efforts of their husband meant to Parameter.

"Are you too tired to go out to dinner tonight?" he asked.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I just thought that you'd like to relax and enjoy yourself for a while. We have to get back to the old grind tomorrow."

Ann agreed and they relaxed around the house until it was time to get ready. Jim had made reservations at one of the best restaurants in town. Ann had brought a dress suitable out of habit. Many times, on business trips, she had been invited to a nice place and she needed to dress in something better than a business suit.

When she came out of the bedroom, Jim whistled and walked over to her and took her arm.

"You look beautiful. I'll have a fight on my hands keeping the men away from you."

She smiled, "You sure know what to say to a woman. You must be Irish with all of the Blarney you have."

He took her to the restaurant and pulled into the parking space. They walked in and Jim gave his name and they were seated immediately. They ordered drinks from the waiter and it was a while before their waiter returned to take their order.

"This restaurant is famous for their surf and turf. The lobster tails are flown in fresh every day."

She agreed and they both ordered surf and turf. They had another drink before their food arrived.

When Ann tasted her dinner she paused, "Your right, this is the best I've ever tasted. I can see why they do such a business."

They finished dinner and Ann wiped the corners of her mouth and dropped the napkin on the table, "I'm stuffed. Don't even think about dessert. I don't know where I'd put it."

"I was thinking that we might go somewhere that you can work some of that food off."

She looked at him, trying to figure out what he had in mind. He was quiet. He motioned for the waiter and asked for the check. He paid with his credit card and they left when the credit card was brought back to him.

She asked where they were going and he told her to wait and see. He drove to a place not far from the restaurant. He got out and opened the door for her and took her arm.

As the walked into the nightclub he was surprised to see that they had a good crowd for a Monday night. All of the booths were full, so they sat at the end of the bar. The lights were dim except for the dance floor. Most of the crowd was their age of a few years younger and the music reflected that.

They ordered their drinks and sat talking for a while. After their second drink was set in front of them Jim saw a woman walking over to them and his heart sank.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.