Merry Christmas
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ann Bristol and Jim Furol have both been hurt badly by their failed marriages. Jim starts a new project at Ann's company on Labor Day. The project requires them to work together closely. Jim makes a Christmas for Ann that she will remember forever. They slowly come to realize that they have each found a new reason to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Cheating   Slow  

"Is this your truck? I'm afraid that I hit it as I was pulling in the parking spot."

She showed him the mark on the car door. He bent down and wet his finger and rubbed the mark.

"It's just a scrap on the paint. I can easily rub it out with a bit of rubbing compound. It's a rental vehicle and I doubt they would even notice something like that."

She pulled her wallet out of her purse, "if you'd like I can give you my insurance information."

"No, believe me, a little rubbing compound will take care of it. You're an exceptional woman. Not many people would stop and wait for something as minor as this."

"Well," she hesitated, "I try to treat everyone like I want to be treated. I wouldn't want someone to hit my car and then leave without telling me."

"Believe me, there is nothing that a little elbow grease won't cure. Don't even think about it anymore."

He started to walk around her to get into his truck.

"Please take my business card. If the rubbing compound won't take out the scratch, have the car rental company get in touch with me."

He looked at her card. He got a strange look on his face. She noticed the look and wondered what had happened.

"Mrs. Bristol. Don't you recognize my voice?"

She tried to think when she had heard that voice. It seemed familiar, but she couldn't place it. She shook her head slowly.

"My, I must not have made much of an impression," he said, "We've talked quite often in the past few months."

He reached in his pocket and pulled out his business card. He handed it to her and waited for her reaction.

She put her hand to her mouth, "Of all the cars to hit, I had to pick yours. Of course, I recognize your voice now. You're the one that's going to bring us into the 21st century. I hope this won't affect the quality of your work."

He laughed and they talked for several minutes. She asked where he was staying and he gave her the name of the motel where he had made reservations. She said that she knew of the place and gave him directions to the motel. She got an old envelope from her car and made him a rough map showing him how to get from the motel to the factory. They said goodbye and got in their cars and left the parking lot.

Jim Checked into the motel and was pleased to find that his room had a king sized bed with a new mattress. The room was clean and there was a restaurant and a cocktail lounge attached to the motel. His room was on the side of the motel that was away from the highway. It faced a stream and the woods started on the other side of the stream. He would not be listening to the sounds from the highway all night.

He unpacked his clothes and put them in the dresser. He would not be at the motel long but he like to keep his clothes relatively wrinkle free. He would pick up a paper in the morning and start looking for a furnished apartment that he could rent for the next two years. Many of the larger apartment complexes had furnished apartments for travelers like him.

He laid on the bed for a few minutes to rest and get over the airplane trip. In a few minutes he was asleep. The sound of the rushing water in the stream was relaxing. When he woke up it was dark.

He looked at his watch. It was 9 o'clock. He had slept for 5 hours. He hoped that he would be able to sleep later and not wind up tossing and turning all night. He pulled out the specifications for the project and started reading them. As boring as they were, he knew that the specifications were extremely important. He was about half way through the specs when he fell asleep again.

When the alarm went off, he was still dressed and the spec book had fallen off of the bed. He reached into his luggage and pulled the single cup coffee maker that he carried on these trips and started the coffee brewing. In a matter of minutes he had his first cup of coffee. As he stepped into the shower, he was thinking about the upcoming project and started the project in his mind. This project had an interesting feature. The first addition was the largest and was going to be a secure and separate building even though it was attached to the existing building. The shower helped sooth away the stiffness he had after sleeping all night on top of the covers.

He dressed in a long sleeved sport shirt, khaki pants and boots. He knew that he had to walk the site and start a bit of the surveying needed for the site contractor. He had to drive grade stakes showing the elevations. He hoped that Parameter Fabrication would let him use one of their phones and give him a place to work for a few days until he had his office trailer set up.

He found Parameter Fabrication, Inc. easily. He decided to introduce himself and make sure that his plans for the site work and his office trailer location would not conflict with any of their operations. He was impressed when he walked into the lobby. The lobby made a great first impression. The receptionist was pretty and appropriately dressed in a business suit. She greeted him in a professional manner and announced him to Rolf Parameter. He was told that Mr. Parameter would be available in a minute and the receptionist offered him a seat.

Rolf Parameter came into the lobby and shook his hand after asking about Jim's trip, Rolf asked him to follow him to his office.

"Excuse me, Mr. Parameter. I would like to say something about your receptionist and I don't like talking about people behind their back. This is one of the most professional greetings that I've ever had in my career. The lobby is perfect. It's well designed and clean as a pin. Your receptionist is the most pleasant and professional that I've seen in a long time. She's an asset to you organization. If the rest of your company is as good as my first impression, it's going to be a pleasure to work with you."

They both thanked him and Rolf Parameter worked him to his office. He was offered coffee and when he declined the offer Rolf looked at him for a minute and smiled.

"It looks like I'm going to have to watch myself. After the praise you heaped on my receptionist, she'll probably give you the keys to the building and push my chair out on the street."

Jim smiled, "That was no blarney. The last customer that I had was the worst first impression that I've ever had. When I walked in to the lobby, there was a card table with magazines all over it and four plastic chairs that you would be afraid to sit in if you had clean clothes on. The floor looked like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. The receptionist was dressed in a sweat suit and running shoes. The sweat suit looked like this was the fourth day in a row that she had worn it. She was sitting behind a mound of paperwork that might have had a desk under it. She was reading a Cosmopolitan magazine. When I walked up to her, she looked up like she was mad that I walked in and interrupted her reading time. She announced me over the intercom and went back to her reading. When the person that I was to see came to the lobby, she pointed at me and went back to her magazine."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.