Greenhouse Effect - Cover

Greenhouse Effect

Copyright© 2002 by avatar302

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Conniving shopper gets a deal that she never bargained for. Fourth story in a series

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Masturbation   Violence  

Feigning alarm, the sultry female hugged her purse to her bosom as she hiked her dress hem and straddled over the string. Once inside, Jasmine acted like she was searching for her case as actually was investigating the specimens on the nearby shelves. Some of them looked quite fascinating. To purchase extra moments, Jasmine punted the case with her toe so that it traveled beneath the shelf, and into the next walkway.

Appearing to take a rest from her search, the intruding woman observed that the plants in the tier, which was closest to the aisle, appeared to be like aloe plants. The structural variation from aloe was that the leaves on these plants gradually thickened and grew round along their eight-inch length. At their bases, a sphere swelled on each leaf attaining the size of a medium onion. Upon closer scrutiny, the leaves were also studded with small reddish nodes on their undersides.

The next tier housed plants that had thick velvety leaves, which radiated from a ball of wrapped stalks. The leaves had a damp and dewy appearance, like an misted African Violet. They looked soft and Jasmine reached out to touch one of them with her fingertip. A brilliant flash illuminated the glass ceiling above, promptly trailed by a ground shaking blast of thunder. Jasmine cowered forward and thrust her palm fully onto the leaf's surface.

Drawing herself erect again, the curious woman surveyed the greasy substance that was now causing her palm to tingle. The small gelatinous dab covered no more than a penny-sized patch of her skin. Jasmine felt her heartbeat increase and knew that her breathing had become deeper and labored as a pink crystalline haze swam across her vision. Oh shit, she thought, I'm having an allergic reaction! Jasmine tilted her head back to open her throat and swallow more air as she rubbed her palm to clean it, along the front of her sundress.

Her hand left a slick pink trail and her touch on her heated thighs made Jasmine aware that a much more demanding reaction was moving upon her. "If this is an allergic reaction, then could you put it in a bottle for me?" she murmured in a lust-thickened whisper.

The enchanted female's world was becoming a molten kaleidoscope. One moment, Jasmine was aware that she should leave and possibly seek medical attention. The next moment delivered incredible feelings of sexual abandon as a natural course. The following instant brought feelings of guilt at her invasion of the forbidden area and a nervous fear of being caught there. The next wave of thought declared Jasmine's need to hedonistically pleasure herself or be pleased with any means at hand. These moods flashed and repeated across her consciousness with stroboscopic intensity.

The heat of her physical cravings flooded over her again and as if in a trance, Jasmine gathered up the front hem of her sundress. She then nestled her bared gams up against the rough shelving. Trembling, Jasmine draped her dress like a tent over the nearest lower shelf aloe-like plant. She momentarily cast quick and nervous glances up and down the open walkway.

Jasmine's mind screamed for her to stop, that this is a crazy thing to do. A deeper primal direction urged her on. She pushed down through her dress front so that a leaf of the aloe-type plant chafed against her engorged crotch. Jasmine felt her own heated slickness meeting the cool studded surface of the plant's frond.

The wanton shopper pushed the plant hard into her burning flesh and started to work her bikini briefs to the side while she bucked her powerful hips upward. As she lowered herself slowly and deliciously alongside the stubby leaf, its surface played a naughty knobby tattoo upon her swollen love button and her parting inner walls.

A fantasy played in Jasmine's mind where the small red knobs showered her heated flesh with delicate kisses in a display of the plant's desire for her. Jasmine grasped the bulbous base of the leaf and drew herself slowly to her tiptoes, once again savoring the sensuous massage. The next time down, I will have it inside me, she resolved with desire, and arched her hips upwards and out in search for the leaf's blunt tip.

"HRRRUUummph!" snorted a gruff voice behind her, yet close to her right ear.

Jasmine was startled, and leapt to her left and back.

The old geezer in the coveralls scowled at her and shook his head slowly.

"It's, it's, it is not the way you think it is, it's..." stammered Jasmine, her breath coming in huge gulps.

The elderly gent continued to deliberately shake his head as he raised his right hand straight out to Jasmine. Turning it palm up, he opened it to display the lady's makeup case. Jasmine carefully received her possession and the man's gnarly hand repositioned itself to be pointing back towards the greenhouse's door. Jasmine glanced back towards the door not knowing what to expect. There was no one in sight. Only the light rectangular portal nearly a hundred yards distant. A flash of lightning with a simultaneous crash of thunder caused her to tensely spin and face the old fellow again. Dramatically, he was not there.

With her strong legs feeling shaky and weak, Jasmine returned to the barrier cord, squatted and lifted it as she edged herself under it. Once outside the restricted area, the trembling female began to regain her composure. Ron hadn't shown up yet, but Jasmine promised that tonight would definitely be his lucky night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.