Kate & Friends - Cover

Kate & Friends

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub  

As we wandered back, we again came upon the Sign of the Golden Bear. Julia suggested we stop in for a snack, and we did. Only then did I remember it was Thursday, the day that Hortense made herself available for whipping as I had seen earlier. As we entered, Hortense was the first person we saw.

Good heavens, what a change! Where formerly she had been described to me as being like Leila Jones — about as wide as she was tall — now she was slender with a beautiful body. Or at least it was beautiful if you didn’t mind the whip cuts all over it.

“Princess Julia! Welcome!” the woman exclaimed. Then she showed us to a table in the corner.

The sergeant of the Queen’s Own had intimated that Hortense was truly a masochist, and it was confirmed for us right then. When I had seen her earlier, I had only seen her back since she had been in the whipping frame.

“Look at my tits, Princess!” she exclaimed as we took our seats. “Aren’t they nice and firm? And I hope you notice how engorged my nipples are, too.” She paused and added, “Since it’s Thursday, cropping is not only free to patrons here in the bar, but it’s expected. You’ll see there is at least one riding crop on each table.”

And indeed there were. Knowing what was about to happen to me, I could taste bile in the back of my throat as she spoke.

(Oh, dear! I think I forgot to mention something. Initially, my visit was only supposed to be for 30 days; I would return later for my slavery. But since the dates were right — I would be enslaved for the period June through August — and since travel in Europe at the time could most honestly be called tedious, I would not be returning home. My slavery would begin in just a few weeks, but I would be remaining in Essex until then.)

“But there’s a special today, too,” Hortense continued. “If you can hit both my nipples dead center with only two strokes of the crop, you get 15 minutes with me in the whipping frame absolutely free! Isn’t that neat?” she enthused.

Julia took her up on her offer and, of course, struck dead center on each nipple. Then she reached out and felt the older woman’s breasts. “They’re really so firm and lovely!” she complimented her. But then to the woman’s great and obvious disappointment, took a pass on the whipping frame. She suggested that another patron might like to take her place. (I don’t believe I’m writing this!) Julia’s suggestion seemed to mollify Hortense who looked around the room, picked out the biggest, burliest man present, and romped over to tell him what he had just won.

After getting our drinks — lemonade for both of us — she happily headed for the courtyard in the rear, closely followed by her selected torturer. (The lemonade was very good, but what are lemons? At least I assume that’s what it’s made from. Hmm ... Another Essex mystery.)

Finally, with peace restored, there was an opportunity to look around. I noticed Martha Cooper and Susan Hodges, the two young women who had been enslaved at the Inn along with Kate, and who now owned 40 percent of the tavern. With them was another woman whose back was toward us. She was wearing a long cloak, and I noticed that she was holding it open. Then I saw Susan shake her head, but it was clear that the woman was pleading with her. Reconsideration? The woman’s head sank dejectedly, and I could see her closing the cloak about her as she turned.

My eyes almost popped out of my skull! It was Jean Baker, the woman — then just a girl — who had been my tutor. She was the one who had been repeatedly raped and beaten. As she turned, I involuntarily called out, “Jean Baker!”

The woman’s head came up and she saw me. Her eyes widened while her shoulders slumped as she moved toward our table.

“No!” her companion screamed. “You can’t, Mother! You can’t!”

Only then did I notice her companion, a very tall young woman — about Julia’s height — who appeared to be about 18. Thinking about it, the timing was just about perfect. Apparently her repeated raping in our torture chamber had resulted in a pregnancy, and this girl was the product.

Reaching our table, Jean dropped to her knees and shrugged off her cloak. I almost vomited on the spot. The woman’s body had been cut to ribbons by whip strokes. Moreover, it was apparent that the process had been continuous, going on for years. Again I could taste the bile in the back of my throat. I motioned for her to cover herself again; I was unable to speak. Thank God, she did.

“Leave my mother alone!” the girl with her cried. “For the love of God, how much longer must she be punished?”

“It ends instantly!” I finally managed to say. “Please join us, if you would.” Then I added, “I’m Matilda of Slobovia ... Slobovia’s chief female slob!” I added wryly.

Almost in spite of herself, the girl displayed the tiniest smile.

“And as for you, Jean Baker, off your knees and sit on this seat. At once!” I commanded. For a moment, I had forgotten that I was no longer in Slobovia, and in no position to give orders to anyone here in Essex. Moreover, I was in the company of the Crown Princess of Essex and Heir Presumptive to its throne. (Cool move, Mattie! You really did it this time.)

I should have known better. For weeks I had been hearing how Kate and Julia were two angels sent to earth to care for the people of Essex. And Julia didn’t disappoint. She slid out from the booth, helped Jean in beside me, then the girl and finally she slid in on the outside. The two women were now trapped between us.

Reaching out my hand around Jean I said, “I’m Matilda of Slobovia, I regret to say. But who are you? You’re simply gorgeous!”

“I’m Charlie Baker,” the girl replied. Then with a moue of disgust she added, “It’s really Charlene, but don’t you dare call me that!”

“Charlie!” her mother said peremptorily. “Do you realize you’re speaking to royalty? Never in my life... !”

The girl blushed and murmured an apology. But then flames appeared in her eyes and she continued, “But you’ve never let up, have you? It was in Bosnia ... Now we’re in Essex, but it still continues...”

“What continues?” I asked.

“The men chasing us,” she replied softly. “And every month it’s the same thing. No matter where we might be, they find us and give Mother her monthly beating...” Her voice ran down and she began to softly cry. I desperately wanted to comfort the poor girl, but was separated from her by Jean. But no matter. She was sitting beside Julia who took the girl into her arms and just held her tightly.

When her sobbing ended, Julia raised her head and kissed her. It was slow, soft and lingering. I could even see Julia’s tongue probing the girl’s mouth and could see Charlene’s eyes widen as she realized what was happening. But then something happened that did surprise me: her tongue began probing Julia’s mouth, and it was Julia’s turn to look surprised. Then they just settled down. The two girls hugged each other tightly while their lips remained merged. Finally, slowly, they eased apart.

“Hi, Charlie,” Julia said very softly. “I’m Julia.”

At that Jean’s eyes widened. “Are ... are ... you... ?”

“Crown Princess Julia of Essex? Heir Presumptive to the throne? The answer is yes to both questions,” I said softly.

“But you can’t be!” Charlie protested.

“Why can I not be?” Julia asked quietly.

“Because...” she began and then stopped. Then she slowly shook her head and murmured, as if to herself, “They’re so right...”

“Who’s right, and who are ‘they’?” Julia asked.

“The people of Essex, silly!” Charlie replied. “All the people of Essex!”

“What’s that mean?” Julia persisted.

“Mommy and I have only been here for a few days, but all we hear on the street is the utter perfection that are Queen Kate and Princess Julia.” Then she paused, her brow wrinkled and she asked, “But shouldn’t it be Queen Katherine?”

At that comment, Julia began to giggle. Soon her giggling got out of control and she ended up with her head lying on the table. Finally she recovered and said, “That, dear Charlie, is a family joke.” She then explained how she had known Kate and Bill from literally the first instant they had laid eyes on each other. Then she continued, “At the outset, Dad called Mom ‘Kate’. But she insisted her name was Katherine. But then, over time, it switched; Dad started calling her Katherine, but she had switched to Kate.” Then she laughed and continued, “Now Mom insists that she always wanted to be known as Kate; it was only Dad who insisted on Katherine. It was the exact opposite, but no one has the nerve to tell her that.”

All this time, something had been bothering me, but I had been unable to bring it into focus. But suddenly things popped into place. “Were the agents of the Kingdom of Bosnia the only ones hounding you?” I asked.

Jean slowly shook her head. “No, they weren’t. There were two other men who’ve been trailing us for years. But unlike the Bosnian agents who change from time to time, these two are always the same ones. Charlie and I have gotten to be pretty good at spotting them and avoiding them.”

“That’s really too bad,” I commented, without further elaboration.

My comment took Jean aback. “What do you mean by that?” she demanded.

“King Donald of Cumberland has been chasing you two for years. Although it was only today I realized it was two of you and not just you, Jean.” I paused and said thoughtfully (I really can do that ... sometimes!), “He would have ended the beatings instantly.” Then I really dropped a bomb. “Jean, he wants to marry you in the worst way, and now I know why.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Jean exclaimed, “So why don’t you enlighten us?”

“It was Donald of Cumberland who got you pregnant,” I said softly. “It all comes back. He was only about 19 at the time, and visiting us at the court of Bosnia...” I paused and looked into her lovely hazel eyes, “How old were you then? About 17, weren’t you?”

Jean just nodded while Charlie looked puzzled and Julia looked very interested.

“Julia, dear,” I began, “do you have one of those cellphone thingies with you?”

Of course she did.

“Do you want to see if you can reach Donald of Cumberland on it?” I asked. “After all, not all of Europe is dead air; you ought to be able to connect with someone, sometime...”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.