Kate & Friends - Cover

Kate & Friends

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub  

Katherine, what are you doing to me? Just a few short months ago I was the happy ruler of my little kingdom. The people weren't happy, but who cared, anyway? Everything was nice and settled. And if the people weren't happy, they were too busy trying to scrape by — to just survive — to do anything about it. Then, of course, my large army helped, too.

But now? Now I go into the village and I don't recognize the place! People are cheerful! They even hail me as I pass. Although it's still midwinter, there are signs of people fixing up their homes. Business activity is at record levels — as are my tax collections. And this in spite of you — now designated Chancellor of the Exchequer — cutting taxes again! This time a major reduction from the lower base. Tax rates are now only 5 percent, but we are overflowing with money.

But then this morning, you really did it to me. Tom Murphy came to see me. I don't know what to do with or for the poor guy. Do you know what happened to him last night? Do you? Betty and Tom had invited Jack Carson — he's the second sergeant in the Queen's Own — along with his new bride, Janice, over for dinner. Well, it started off well enough with the women serving canapés — canapés yet! — to their husbands. The men had cocktails — the girls made them, too — and then a magnificent dinner. When it was over, the girls suggested... Bridge! Can you believe it? But the girls taught the guys how to play. (Who taught the girls? Katherine!) Incredibly, according to Murphy, it was fun. The guys were teasing the girls, though, so after a rubber the guys suggested poker. Strip poker.

That, my darling Katherine, proved to be a mistake. It seems the girls were far better poker players than the guys. (How did that happen, Katherine?) Suffice it to say the guys ended up stripped bare. What then? Did the women allow their husbands to cover their nakedness? Don't be silly. They ordered them to stand at a modified submissive posture. Instead of kneeling, they were standing with their legs spread and their hands clasped behind their necks.

Then the women dropped to their knees and compared their husbands' equipment! Can you believe it? Janice Carson, a gorgeous young blue-eyed blonde, just said, "Yum!" Then, and in spite of the fact that it was snowing, she made Jack run home naked. When he protested, she pointed out that she had spent most of the previous two years as a naked slave, so running a couple of blocks to their cottage wouldn't kill him.

I sympathized with Tom and asked what had happened then. He said that as soon as the Carsons left, Betty led him — holding him by his cock! — into the bedroom.

(By the way, Tom is funny. He told how the first morning, after nightlong lovemaking, their bed was a wreck. In spite of it being Christmas Day, Betty started to strip the bed to take the sheets down to the river to wash them. And she was planning on wading in the river in spite of the floating ice! Tom pointed out that it was a lot easier to use the washing machine and dryer. After showing her how they worked, Betty began cleaning up a storm. And she hasn't stopped yet!)

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.