Kate & Friends - Cover

Kate & Friends

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub  

When next I awakened, I found myself wrapped in your arms, dear Kate. Ignoring the cold — the stable was now freezing — I got out from under the blanket and went to the door. Although I tried to open it just a crack, a gust of wind hit it just as I unlatched it, blasting snow and frigid air into our little refuge. Ignoring the cold and my now-chattering teeth, I looked outside and found to my surprise that there was already nearly a foot of snow on the ground. I carefully latched the door and then retreated, my tail — and my sharply retracted cock — between my legs to the warmth and comfort of your body.

Kate, you are utterly beyond belief! Although it was clear to me that you were both awake and conscious of the cold, you took me into your arms and instantly tried to warm me as much as you could. My darling, with you that is a very great deal! But at the same time you gave up trying to pretend to be asleep. "Hello, my darling master," you said.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"As well as could be expected, given the assaults on my poor beaten body," you replied with a lascivious wink.

"My darling, the snow is already almost a foot deep on the flat. The wind is roaring, and the snow is very light. Kate, we could find drifts feet deep already... And since neither of us have digestive systems that can handle hay..." You grinned and held up your arms. "In a moment, Slave," I responded feigning annoyance but softening it with a wink.

Quickly I dressed and fastened my cloak around my neck. After wrapping your luscious body in the horse blanket, I hugged you close. When I did, you opened the cloak to get as much of you inside it as was possible. With the cutest little grin you wrapped your arms around my neck and waited. My darling Kate, I still do not know how you do it. But with your head resting on my left shoulder, somehow you manage to lighten your body so that you feel essentially weightless in my arms. Seeing the look in my eyes, you pull yourself closer and very gently melt your lips against mine. I sigh and simultaneously feel your body shudder with delight.

Going to the door, I brace my foot against it to keep it from being blown back against us, and then open it. When the first gust of Arctic air hits you, you cringe, but then open like a flower. Kate, you actually love it!

Closing the door of the stable behind us — for what reason, I have no clue — I move off on what I think is the path. Unfortunately, the very dry snow has drifted. Everything is absolutely flat. There is no sign of any path. Nevertheless, I move out following the imagined track.

While I'm using my feet as probes, putting my weight down very carefully with each step, I see my darling slave enjoying the situation immensely. Your head is back and your mouth is open as you try to catch the falling snowflakes. Never, my darling, have I seen anything so adorable. I'm scared to death, but my darling slave is enjoying herself immeasurably.

Finally, after what seems like hours but which, I'm sure, was not more than thirty minutes, I am out on the main trail. Now, with some confidence in the direction I am to go, I move off very briskly. As we approach the castle gates I am surprised and pleased to see that I need not call for the drawbridge to be lowered or the portcullis raised. As we approach within a hundred yards or so, I see the bridge coming down. By the time we reach the land end of the bridge, the portcullis is rising and the huge castle gates are opening. The instant the gates are open, mounted troops start to move out. Seeing me, though, the captain commanding signals a halt.

Following only a minimum of confusion, in just a few short minutes we are inside the castle walls, the gates closed, the portcullis down, and the drawbridge raised to its secure position. While I stand with you in my arms, the troop commander, Captain Johnson, is on his knee before me.

"Thank God, Sire!" he exclaims. "We were terrified that we had lost you, and... and..."

"... his slave, Captain," you supplied quietly. "I am our master's body slave..."

"... your lady, Sire!" the captain completed. Looking up at us he asked, "Are you both all right?"

"We're fine, Captain, I assure you," I replied.

Just then a woman approached with a bundle in her arms accompanied by one of Johnson's troopers. The two dropped to their knees before me, Kate, but it was quite clear to me, at least, that they were on their knees before you, not me.

On their knees with their eyes downcast the trooper said softly, "Sire, we humbly request permission to speak."

Glancing down at your face, dear Kate, it was clear that you knew these people. "Of course, Trooper," I replied. "Identify yourself."

"My name is Collins, Your Highness," he replied. "This is my wife, Judy, and our child..."

"What is the baby's name?" I asked.

"That's why we're here, Sire," he replied. "We are on our knees asking your lady if she would allow us to name our lovely daughter, Katherine, after her."

Looking down at you, Kate, I could see you blushing crimson with embarrassment. To Collins I asked, "And why would you care to name your lovely baby after my lady?"

"Because, Sire," he replied, "were it not for your lady, neither my wife nor my daughter would be alive." I glanced down at you, Kate, saw that you were continually blushing, thus confirming Collins' story.

"What did she do?" I asked gently.

"Sire, when my wife's time came, your lady appeared at the door of our tiny house. Judy's friends were there beside her but they knew nothing of what was to come. Lady Katherine quickly recognized the situation and took charge. She realized that the infant had not turned completely. Rather than coming down the birth canal head first, the poor thing was being forced down sideways. It could not possibly work. Our child would have died, and Judy as well."

Collins swallowed hard and continued. "Your lady obtained a knife, sharpened it, and heated it over a flame. Then she cut into Judy's belly and lifted the infant out. Giving it to one of the other women to clean off, she then carefully sewed Judy up again." Tears were pouring down the honest soldier's face as he concluded, "She saved the life of my wife and my daughter, Your Highness. We respectfully request permission to name our daughter, Katherine, after her."

At that moment, Julia appeared. Seeing the Collins, she tried to hide but they had already seen her. "Good afternoon, Princess," Collins said. For her part, Julia looked like she would like to disappear into a crack between the paving stones.

"Julia!" I demanded. "What have you been doing with the Collins?"

While Julia dropped to her knees, Collins said brightly, "Without the Princess, we could not have made it, either. Every day — twice a day at the beginning — she appeared at our home. She bathed Judy. She washed and changed the baby, giving her to her mother to nurse. She cooked our food, did the laundry, cared for mother and child..." The trooper shook his head and I could see tears in his eyes as he continued, "Sire, there is absolutely nothing we will not do for the two women in your life. They are angels come to earth." Then taking a deep breath he repeated, "May we have your permission, Mistress, to name our daughter after you?"

"Does your daughter have a godmother?" you asked softly.

"No, Mistress, of course not," Collins replied.

"Would... Could... Would you permit my lord to be the godfather and me to be the child's godmother?" Hearing your words, my darling, I squeezed you tightly in my arms. You sighed with pleasure as I did.

"Permit!" Collins exclaimed. "But Sire... my Lady..." He shook his head and finally said, "Nothing could please us more..."

And then, darling Kate, you did something I will never, ever forget. You spoke softly to the baby and said, "May the Lord bless you and keep you. May He make his light to shine upon you. May He guide you and keep you safe for your very long and fruitful life until you can join Him in Heaven for all eternity..." At that instant, my darling Kate, for whatever reason — a fluke of nature, perhaps — a single ray of sunlight came down upon the forehead of the infant.

The infant sighed, smiled the most beatific smile I have ever seen, and went to sleep. Her mother held her tightly and began to cry. "Milady," she sobbed, "our daughter is yours. From this day forward she exists only to serve you..."

Shaking your head you said softly, "If it wouldn't upset you too much, would you... could you... please, call her Kate? That is what I most like to be called." I pulled you close, my darling, and melted my lips to yours.


As usual, my darling Kate, your lips are utterly delicious. Although I desperately want to make love to you again, it is clear that some discipline is called for. After all, how can I rule if my slave is running around the countryside doing good when I know nothing of it?

Putting you down on the freezing-cold paving stones I am amused at the moue that appears on your face for an instant but is as quickly gone. Katherine, for the life of me I do not know how you do it! Yet clearly you are a remarkably strong and capable young woman. Turning to Julia, I glare at her and say, "Your mother will receive her beating first, young lady. Escort her back to the apartment and secure her to the post I recently had installed in the exercise room. It is much too cold and too stormy to whip her outdoors. Oh!" I added as an apparent afterthought, "Have her select the whip she considers appropriate before securing her to the post. And secure her with her back to the post. I wish to whip her tits and cunt this evening."

Without a word, Julia took you by your elbow — you were clutching the horse blanket to your body — and escorted you away from the courtyard. After talking a bit more with the captain I suggested that it would be nice if Trooper Collins were to be given two weeks leave. The captain instantly gave the order, and my chamberlain was there with a small sack of gold to present to the Collins as a birthday present for their beautiful daughter, Kate.

I guess I almost lost it, darling. Poor Judy Collins came utterly unglued. The trooper was holding his baby daughter in one arm while trying to comfort his wife with the other. When order was finally restored, Judy explained that she was so happy — never in her whole life had she been so happy — she just had to cry. Katherine, if I live to be 100, never will I understand women!

At any rate, I made my way back to the apartment and locked the door securely. Entering the exercise room I saw you standing before the whipping post. With your arms behind your back it forced your high firm tits up even higher. At the same time the tension on your body brought your muscles into relief and for the first time I realized what an incredible body you have. There, kneeling beside you, was Julia with a ten-foot bullwhip!

"Rise, Julia," I commanded, "and explain this whip. With it I can strip the flesh off your mother's bones!"

Before Julia could reply you said softly, "Master, it is in hopes that you will relent and not beat our daughter. Sire, everything she did, she did at my instruction. Please give me the punishment for both of us."

Since I had no intention of punishing you at all, I was about to drop the whip when I looked at Julia. "And what, little girl, has happened to you? When last I looked, you were a scant five feet tall. Now you appear — what? — five feet six? Seven?"

"I am almost five feet seven, Master," Julia replied. "And now my tits are forming, I have hips and thighs..." Her eyes widened as she finished, "Do I please you, Master?"

I did not reply. Instead, dear Kate, I went to where you were secured by the leather handcuffs to the whipping post. Moving as close as I could get I lowered my head and cocked it. You instantly did the same and a moment later our lips met. Darling, what am I going to do? Each time I kiss you I believe that it is the finest kiss possible — but the next time you surpass it. What am I to do? Softly ending the kiss I murmur, "I adore you, Katherine!"

"The name is Kate, beloved Master," you reply with an adorable grin.

I quickly unfasten the handcuffs and order Julia to draw a bath for us. As soon as your wrists are released without even rubbing them to restore circulation you have your arms around my neck and are mashing your body to mine. "Why did you not beat me, Master?" you whisper softly. "I have been very bad..."

"Can you be controlled with force, Kate? With chains and whips and beatings?" Slowly you shake your head in negation. "But now I can control you, can't I?"

This time your head nods as you try to suppress a wry little grin. "You are not fair, beloved Master," you whisper. "You know very well that as long as I'm following that marvelously talented cock of yours, I would follow you off the edge of a cliff!"

At that we relax and both have fun with me kissing and caressing you while you work quickly to strip off all of my clothes. In just an instant I am as bare as you are. Moving slowly toward the bath with an arm around each other's waist I realize again what an incredible woman you are, Kate. Your body now is utter perfection. And I adore your light overall tan along with your tiny pink nipples that are always so hard...

In the bath we find Julia standing in the tub waiting for us. Since the water is up a bit above her waist it features her just-developing little tits. Kate, they are utterly exquisite. As the three of us soak up the water, I watch Julia work on you and adore the way you so gently tease her. Seeing the two of you together is wonderful. She adores you, and even (particularly?) adores your teasing.

Gently rubbing an almost-invisible line on her temple she says, "Mommy, that was the luckiest knock on the head I could possibly imagine." With the cutest little grin she added, "It was a very good thing I didn't duck any faster!" I just soaked while I watched Julia work on you, my darling. After she finished and poured a pitcher of clear water over your hair to rinse it, she pinned your hair up and both of you turned toward me.

But before you could get started Julia said, "Master, could you do me a great favor?"

Suspecting that in some way I was about to be used, I hedged, "Probably, Julia. But it depends on the favor."

"Sire," she continued with her eyes wide and her face very serious — convincing me that I was being conned, "Mommy says you have the most gifted mouth and lips she has ever encountered. She says no one can nibble on nipples the way you do..." My eyebrow rose skeptically as she continued, "I'm very young, of course, Master, but at some time or other some guy is going to be kissing my tits. So..." With a brilliant smile she concluded, "... would you please be the first?"

Turning to you I almost cracked up! Never have I seen such an expression of innocence on a woman's face as I saw on yours at that instant. Moreover, there was something utterly fascinating up on the ceiling that clearly had captured your entire attention.

Turning to Julia, I took her around her waist and seated her on the highest step in the tub that was still under water. First, I kissed her lips and tasted the sweetness, innocence, and purity of them. Moving down on her upper body I let my lips and tongue move across her budding little tits. Julia began to moan as I began to nibble on her tiny pink nipples. Instantly they began to engorge, possibly for the first time ever. I continued to work on her and now was completely preoccupied with what I was doing. So much so that I was unaware of Julia now trying to push me away.

As soon as I realized what she was doing, I lifted my head but held her loosely within the circle of my arms. Diving toward me, she buried her face in my neck. I was just barely able to hear her murmur, "Daddy, that was the all-time dumbest idea I have ever had! What am I going to do now? Now I know how delicious it feels to have my titties kissed." Then she pulled back and I saw an incredibly happy grin as she continued, "Oh, well, I guess it's just as well. No guy I'll ever meet will have your skill and sensitivity, anyway!"

And you, Katherine, in spite of continuing to focus on that fascinating spot on the ceiling, were unable to control your burst of laughter. Thanks a hell of a lot!


It was later in the evening and we were having a marvelously quiet evening at home. You and I were sitting side by side on the sofa while we nursed snifters of Rémy Martin's Louis XIII. I find it wonderful that you have an apparent need to be in contact with me whenever possible. I simply adore your attire this evening: a very simple velvet hostess gown in an emerald green that is an exact match to your eyes. Although the neck laces up, when I asked, you just stuck out the tip of your tongue and pointed out that your tits were plenty big enough and firm enough to maintain the neckline. Some Bach piece is playing quietly while we sort of neck. After our supper of caviar followed by glacéed breast of pheasant with champagne, followed by the cognac, both of us were feeling rather expansive.

Meanwhile, Julia sits across from us wearing an utterly luscious gown in pale blue that seems to heighten the brightness of her brilliant blue eyes. I ask you though, darling, how can teenagers get into the contorted positions they do, let alone do it with the unconscious grace and ease that our daughter manages? She sits in an easy chair reading: one of Shakespeare's tragedies, I think. (You know, that guy is going to be quite a writer when he gets going in three centuries or so.)

Just as I am about to yawn and suggest we finish our cognac in bed, there is a knock on the door. I smile watching Julia unfold her body with the same sinuous grace and move toward the door, padding barefoot in the deep carpet. Swinging the door open, I see two small children in costume.

"Of course!" I realize. "It's Halloween!" Glancing at you I see your eyes flare suggesting that you, too, had forgotten all about it.

In a flash you're off the sofa, across the room and down on your knees in front of the two small children: a little boy of about five and his small sister, who appears to be about three. Darling, you are obviously incapable of ignoring small children. I watch amused as you tease and hug the two, fuss over their costumes and even "find" silver pieces all over them. Then, while Julia is on her knees giving the small children candy, you're taking a Polaroid photograph of them. Then, my darling, you so-graciously greet the children's parents, giving them the photograph. The entire family leaves the apartment in a bit of a daze. You realize, darling, you are overwhelming sometimes? On the other hand, you are certainly doing a great deal to keep my crown firmly on my head. You are an utter delight.

Does it end? For my love? Don't be silly. After giving orders to the palace guards that any and all trick-or-treaters are to be ushered to the royal apartments, you and Julia take stock and make preparations. In no time the two of you are operating like a well-drilled political campaign team working a crowd. The common denominator? Dozens of small children wander away in a happy daze accompanied by equally bewildered, but very happy, parents.

Finally the rush is over. One last little girl is admitted. She is barely four years old and her parents come into the apartment with her, although they will come in no further than the threshold. And you, darling Katherine, tell the little girl how lovely she looks costumed as an angel. She is adorable, reminding me of what I think Julia must have looked like when she was the same age: golden blonde hair with brilliant blue eyes. "You are such a beautiful angel!" you exclaim.

"My mommy made my costume for me," the little girl said proudly, spinning so that her short chiffon skirt spins out straight revealing her sturdy little legs and her very cute little pants.

"And it is so beautiful, my darling!" you exclaim.

At that point the dialog changed. Instead of smiling or grinning, the little girl suddenly turned very solemn. While you knelt in front of her, the little girl looked at you and said, "My Lady, I am wearing an angel costume. But you are a real angel." Stammering a little, she asked diffidently, "Could a real angel give a little girl a kiss?"

At that instant, darling, I thought you were going to break down in tears. I could see the brightness of tears in the corners of your eyes. Very softly you replied, "Of course I can, darling."

Holding out your arms the little girl ran to you. Holding her gently but tightly you melted your lips to hers and worked to convey the purest love. Darling Katherine, you were so successful you almost caused the little girl to lose consciousness. Meantime, of course, Julia had the camera and took a couple of Polaroids of you with the little girl. And with this one you found several gold pieces in her clothing, behind her ear, in her hair...

Then when you greeted the parents, the little girl's mother — the source of the golden hair and blue eyes — said softly, "My Lady, we cannot thank you enough." Then she started to cry and said, "But Angel said it all! You are truly an angel!"

If we ever held elections, my darling, you and Julia picked up enough votes that night to carry any election! You are my love!


Weeks passed but still there was no sign of the delegation from that strange place, Texass, or whatever. At the same time it was without any question the happiest time of my entire life. Following what I have subsequently learned is an overwhelming determination to be very good at anything I like, you took up downhill skiing. Of course, our daughter, Julia, being from Scandahoovia, was virtually born on skis. Darling, never have I seen a person have as much fun as you do on skis. Even the first few days when you were falling on your face was funny. You just howled with laughter while the powdery snow was all over your face, but you just used your mittens to wipe the snow off while still laughing merrily.

We continued to ski and in no time you were moving with the grace and coordination that defines every physical movement you make. Moreover, wearing skin-tight ski pants I teased you about your underwear, pointing out that there was not the least little sign of pants. All you did was laugh.

Of course one thing was very much on my mind: How was Katherine going to accommodate her overriding preoccupation: being fucked. But knowing you, darling, I was certain you would think of something. One day last week when we were following Julia as she flew down the trail, I should have suspected something when she took the left trail but you went to the right. The next thing I knew, you had made a hockey stop and skied off the trail into a tiny evergreen thicket. Following carefully I went into the thicket and found that the snow was quite light. My eyes widened when I saw you kicking your boots out of your bindings and tearing low-lying evergreen boughs from the trees. As I came closer you went down on your knees, then lay on your back with your legs spread wide.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.