Kate & Friends
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub  

My Darling Slave,

First, you are probably wondering why you are again hobbled with your wrists secured behind your back. Luscious slave, there was little choice. I just learned how you came into my possession, and, since I promised there would be no secrets between us, I must tell you. On the other hand, I have also learned that you do have a wonderfully violent temper. You could consider your bonds to be an element of self-defense on my part.

At any rate, my love, a short time ago my chamberlain told me the whole story. Although much of it took place outside of your hearing, from a few comments you made last night I don't believe it will not come as a total surprise. Your former master turned you over to me in payment for a couple of dog licenses. He also wanted credit on the licenses for a couple of spayed cats but after looking at your filthy body my chamberlain refused. His refusal benefitted both of us, I believe.

You see, my darling, you were brought to the castle in chains. Your wrists were cuffed behind you, your ankles were hobbled, and there was a long chain down your back connecting your iron collar, the wrist shackles, and your hobbles. (At any rate you shouldn't be upset. Clearly being restrained as you are now is not a new experience for you.)

But back to the story. You were, in a word, filthy. In spite of being held in chains you were cursing and spitting at anybody or anything within your range which, I learned, is considerable. My chamberlain asked about you: why was your master essentially giving you away? The answer, it seems came back to his dogs. They are pure-bred Irish setters, and allegedly quite valuable. Even though you were kept chained and, we learned, kept in the dog kennel where the head room was only three feet, you kept off the dogs and ate most of their food. As a result his valuable dogs were wasting away.

He determined that he couldn't keep both you and the dogs, and he loved his dogs. Although being kept in the kennels was certainly degrading in the extreme, even that made no apparent impression on you, and certainly did nothing to curb what we learned was your often-violent behavior.

Because my chamberlain would not provide the additional credit — for spayed cats, yet! — your former owner stripped off the rags you were wearing leaving you standing naked in your chains. It is this event that changed the outcome. You see, my chamberlain was planning to use you as a field slave, or a scullery maid at the very best, when your rags were stripped away. Only then did he see the pale perfection of your skin and the auburn beauty of your pubic patch. Until then your hair, utterly filthy with dirt, appeared to be just dark and grungy: totally nondescript.

It was at this point that he did something that will earn him a large bonus from me: Instead of sending you out to the fields, he sent for my senior handmaiden and gave her instructions. She led you off to the baths where she and others began to attend you. But being the fierce woman you are, after taking off the iron collar and the hobbles, when she freed your hand from one of the cuffs you swung hard. A small girl did not duck quickly enough and the end of your heavy chain caught her in the head. She dropped to the floor like a stone.

While the other women were screaming, you dropped down on your knees and hugged the little girl closely to your breast. Using your lips you proceeded to suck at the cut on her head while ordering another woman to obtain butterfly bandages. When they were produced, you used them to close the cut in the girl's head and then you gently bandaged it. On your knees with the small girl's head on your shoulder, you so-tenderly stroked her body. When she regained consciousness, you turned her head and kissed her gently.

The injured girl just wriggled her body and snuggled closer to you. Then she raised her lips for another of your kisses.

Later she told the others that no one has the lightness of touch or the ability to convey love that you do. This was remarkable for another reason. I learned that she had never spoken a word to anyone while awake, although she did talk extensively in her sleep. Her name is Julia and this morning, on her knees, she begged me to allow her to serve as your handmaiden. I told her that your position in the castle is very tenuous; you might yet end up as a field slave.

Julia, although just five feet tall, ninety-five pounds soaking wet, and barely thirteen years old, said she, too, would serve as a field slave to be with you. "I only want to serve my golden-haired goddess!" she pleaded. (What were in the kisses you gave her and in the touch of your fingers on her tiny body?)

I told her that you might be hung on the wall of my bedroom, hanging by your hair. Tears came to her eyes as she knelt on the floor. She begged to be allowed to substitute for you and to accept the punishment in your place. When I pointed out that she was much shorter and her hair not as long, she just shook her head.

"But Julia," I protested, "your toes won't even reach the floor! You will be hanging by your hair all night long."

She just shook her had and insisted it was for her golden-haired goddess who was utterly perfect! I am permitting her to be your handmaiden, by the way.

Of course, when they bathed you and washed your hair, your physical magnificence became apparent. My senior handmaiden said that never have she and her colleagues enjoyed anything more than working on your hair and seeing it revealed in its red-tinged golden beauty. Julia, incidentally, just knelt before you cleaning and kissing and loving you in any way she possibly could, while the more experienced women worked on you.

And that is why you were so marvelously fragrant when you were brought to me last night.

You may remember falling asleep in my arms with my large hand cupping your luscious tit. But when I awakened this morning I found that you had rolled over. Your right arm was over my chest and your face was nuzzled into my shoulder. Since it had gotten quite cold last night, the warmth of your body felt wonderful against mine.

After I awakened I looked down and saw your incredibly full eyelashes looking like dark half-moons against your cheeks. When I squeezed your shoulder the least bit, your eyelids popped open and I found myself looking into your magnificent green eyes. Slave, you are unreal! An instant earlier you were sound asleep. Now your eyes are clear, focused on me, and filled with love!

Pulling your head down, I kissed your sweet fresh lips and probed your warm mouth with my tongue. Finding yours, I felt an instantaneous jolt of pure electricity. To my surprise you pulled back and asked, "Aren't you going to give me a good-morning fuck? I'm very warm and wet, Master."

"But doesn't your ass hurt?" I asked.

"A trivial matter," you replied. Then, with the most lascivious grin I have ever seen, you added, "Master, if I am on my back and if you permit me to lock my ankles around your neck, it will keep my poor bruised buns off the bed..."

Rolling you off my body, I noticed that the instant you were on your back your legs spread wide opening your luscious pussy to my gaze. Of course — you bitch! — you had caused me to become hard as a rock! My circumcised cock, now throbbing with excitement and nearly nine inches long and almost three inches across at the head, moved toward your luscious pussy. I was delighted to see that already you were leaking fluids onto the bed...

Moving between your thighs I eased my cock into your marvelously wet sheath... As I knelt between your legs I felt a sharp pain in my thigh. Looking down I saw for the first time a set of teeth marks on my leg. With my cock penetrating your cunt only an inch or so, I suddenly stopped and froze. I could scarcely control my amusement at what followed. You were lying on the bed with your eyes closed and the most beautifully salacious little smile on your lips as you received my cock.

Finally realizing something was wrong, your eyes popped open. "What's wrong, my master?" you asked with the desire audible in your voice. "Why did you stop?"

"When did you become a cannibal?" I demanded, moving my leg so you could see the teeth marks.

I will give you this much credit: You visibly winced when you saw what you had done and murmured, "Ouch!" Then looking up at me you unleashed the most adorable little grin and asked, "May I kiss it and make it better? If I do, Master, will you please continue with my good-morning fuck? Please?"

At that instant you looked so cute and so beautiful... Yes, I know! A beautiful woman can't be cute. But you can be, and you are!

After moving my leg again, you wriggled around and managed to kiss the spot on my thigh. Remarkably, it really did feel better. The next instant I went back to what was quickly becoming my favorite occupation: fucking my newest slave! As you had promised, moments after I started to move in your wetness, with the grace of a ballet dancer, you moved your legs wide apart and swung them up so your ankles were linked behind my neck. As you had said it would, the position got your badly-bruised ass up off the bed and simultaneously permitted me to maximize the depth of my penetration.

Each time I reached fullest penetration you gasped — in pain or in joy; I'm not sure which — as my sac swung and banged against your ass. Reflecting on it as I am now, I guess you must have liked it because when my cock penetrated your wetness to the limit, you would buck your pelvis up to get the very last millimeter of my length inside you. As I pull back from your cunt, my cock rubs your clit triggering another little gasp of pleasure from your lips. In almost no time I feel your pelvis spasm as your first orgasm of the morning takes you. Continuing my movements, they begin to come more frequently. After about fifteen minutes of driving my steel-hard cock into you, your body is cuming continuously. I remember whispering to you — but I have no idea what I said — and seeing the loveliest smile on your lips.

You had been soundlessly moving your lips almost from the beginning of our lovemaking. As I drive deep into your body it became apparent that you actually were saying something. But as my pounding continued and all of your feeling was concentrated in your pelvis — your cunt was the extent of your reality — as if it were a mantra you just kept constantly repeating "Fuck me." Now, as you were in continuous orgasm you just screamed it. Although your nails were raking my back, unlike the earlier time I'm certain there was no idea in your mind to hurt me. Rather it was just your desire overcoming you. Kate, at that moment, you were incapable of voluntary action of any kind. Your cunt was controlling your body and your very soul!

Although I had been changing tempo to try to maintain control and maximize your enjoyment, I was losing it. Like you, all of my thoughts were now in my pelvis — in my cock buried so deeply in your cunt. With a scream, "I'm cuming!" I began to jet what seemed like gallons of cum into your torrid cunt.

The instant I started to cum you thrust up at me as if you were trying to drive my cock the full length of your body so it would come out of your mouth. At that instant I felt your body go limp. Clearly the orgasmic shock to your body shorted everything else out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.