Gift From The Future - Cover

Gift From The Future

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Roy Baines is one of the top weapons desigers in the government. He has plans to build a super secret weapon that would be light years ahead of what they had now. He is visited by beings from another place. They bring back a woman who had lived 500 years in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex  

Roy lay in bed and thought about what had just happened. He was still not 100% convinced that he didn't dream this. He knew that no one would believe him if he tried to tell them about tonight. Maybe it was a dream. There was no woman from a spaceship here. He got out of bed and stretched. He decided to get a glass of milk and try to get back to sleep and see what tomorrow would bring.

As he started to leave his bed something on the other side of the room appeared. It looked like a pile of water shimmering in the middle of the floor. The watery looking substance started to take the outline of a human. As the form continued to take shape, Roy stood as if his feet were welded to the floor. After about a minute the form had been fully formed and the watery appearance disappeared. Standing before him was the most beautiful woman that he had ever seen. She appeared to be asleep. He walked over to her and stared. She had a perfect figure. This was the woman that all men have dreamed about since men appeared on the earth. Her eyes started to flutter open.

"Where am I? What is this place? How did I get here and where is my space ship? What happened to my uniform?"

Roy held up his hand, "Wait a minute one question at a time."

"What is this place? I have seen places like this in books. People lived in houses like this in the old time."

She was getting on his nerves. She had a condescending tone to her voice.

"You are in the year 2002. You have been brought here by-I don't know what brought you here. Anyway, the story that I got was that you got too close to a super-nova and the things that brought you here had to save you."

"I would not get too close to a super-nova. They generate heat millions of degrees in Fahrenheit."

"Well Lady, I was told that the super-nova exploded and you were almost incinerated. I have never been in outer space so I have to take their word for it."

"This can't be 2002. Time travel isn't possible. Our best scientists have confirmed this. I demand that you stop this farce or I will be forced to report you to the Supreme Ruling Body. I have a commission as an astronomer to study deep space. I was tested as a child and found that I had an aptitude for space study. I traveled to my space station for 25 years to prepare for my mission. I am not about to lose my commission and my life's preparation over some joke that you and your friends have pulled. I don't know how you got me here to this place, but I demand that you undo it."

He sat her down on the bed, "I think that I'd better explain what happened tonight. If you don't believe it, that's Ok. I don't know if I really believe it either."

He sat down next to her and explained all that had happened before she got to his bedroom. After he had finished, she stared at him and he could tell that she didn't believe him. He got up and turned on the TV. He brought her the remote and handed it to her.

"This button changes the channels. Each time you press a button the next channel will come on. Go through all of the channels and you will see what this world is like today. You are in 2002."

She pushed the button, surfing through each of the channels. When she got to the channel that she had started from, she turned to him. It was a long time before she spoke.

"You didn't feed those signals into that thing from the old time?"

He shook his head and waited for her next question.

"What am I to do? I must get back to my time. I have important work to do. There are others waiting for my reports so that they can continue deep space exploration."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.