Jennie's Story: The Accident - Cover

Jennie's Story: The Accident

Copyright© 2002 by Robert

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The love between a brother and sister, as told from the sister's point of view. My own sister helped me to write this one using experiences from our own life, well, some are true and some are not, you have fun picking out which is which.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

At times I think we're drifters,
Still searching for a friend
A brother or a sister.
But then the passion flares again.

- Dan Hill

It was an incredibly cold winter morning for the island of Cape Breton in 1998, and that's exactly how I'll start my story, that is the one I tell my son when he's older and asks about his birth. After ten hours of labor, beating my mother's record by three, Steven was born into this world where he was cleaned up and wrapped warmly before being placed in my arms.

Giving birth had been nowhere near as painful as Mom had described, the Epidural I had asked for had seen to that. Placed in my back and near my spine, a needle hooked up to a long tube would provide me with Stadol as well as several other wonderful drugs which are now commonly given during labor when asked for to help relieve pain. My legs had felt heavy and my whole lower body was left numb from the middle of my abdomen down.

Our baby was completely healthy, very well tempered, and looked nothing like Mark or I. The classes we had taken in preparation for parenthood had described to us how most babies look when first born and they had certainly been right in our case. With a big head, no neck, and short legs, I found Steven bore an uncanny resemblance to Mr. Magoo.

It turns out I had been in the early stages of labor for most of a day before even realizing it. The symptoms had been so mild I hadn't thought twice about them and it would actually be Mark who noticed and got me thinking when he came home from work.

"Want me to cook supper Jennie?"

"Nothing for me I've got a headache."

"Want me to rub your shoulders?"

"No, I think I'll just go lay down, my back has been hurting all day too."

"Really, maybe you're in labor."

"I think I'd know if I was in labor Mark, I mean who's carrying the baby here me or you, me, the fat one, and just look at you standing there staring at me, thin as a rake, a smug little smile on your face... and what the Hell are you smiling at?"

"You beautiful."

"Beautiful, yeah right, I'm fat Mark, I can barely move around the confines of this house meanwhile you get to go outside and have fun and talk to people while I sit here on the couch all day eating potato chips like some great bloated blob."

"I'll take you out for a drive if you want, where do you want to go?"

"Where do I want to go... to the hospital you idiot haven't you been paying attention I'm in labor here, go get the car and make yourself useful."

I threatened to tear Mark a new one more than once on the way to the hospital and even after we got home it would take awhile for my nerves to settle down.

"How are you feeling Jennie?"

"Like I just gave birth to a baby, oh wait, that's because I did."

"You're a little sore then?"

"Oh... just a little Mark."

"Sorry."

"No I'm sorry, I'll be okay, there's no way I'm letting you fuck me tonight though so you can just forget it."

"That's not what I was thinking I was only worried about you."

"Oh, really. You haven't had sex with me for two months, any other guy would be pretty horny about now... you must have a girlfriend on the side somewhere."

"No I most certainly do not."

"Is she pretty Mark?"

"Jennie, I love you, so try not to take this the wrong way, but go fuck yourself."

"No I can't do that either Mark, I'll be lucky if I can do that ever again since I can't feel anything down there, and thanks, now that you got me thinking I'm getting horny too."

"I didn't say I was horny."

"Well why don't you bring your girlfriend over and we'll both have some fun, no I'm only kidding I'll be okay... probably that is... maybe."

"Do you want anything to eat Jennie?"

"Well let me think, ah yeah I do, you."

"What?"

"Sit down on the bed and drop your pants."

"I told you I would never ask you to do that for me."

"Mark, how should I put this, SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND DROP YOUR GOD DAMN PANTS RIGHT NOW."

"So you're saying I don't have a choice then?"

"Nope."

Mark moaned and whined a lot as I ate his cock but in the end I won him over. It felt good to let his thick meat slide between my lips and into my open mouth, I loved the feel of his skin against the insides of my cheeks and I knew this would become a regular part of our day from now on. Several times I practiced deep-throating him like they showed on TV, but each time Mark would put his hand under my chin and pull me off whenever he heard me starting to choke, he was just too thick.

He was enjoying the experience however and teased me once by calling out Beth's name. I promptly bit down on him, just a little but enough so that he got my point. When I felt him grow harder and his lips started to pull back from his teeth I moved to just the head of his penis and started stroking him with my hand.

"You don't have to Jennie, oh God you don't have to swallow it."

Oh yeah I do is what I thought as Mark exploded in my mouth, sending several warm pulses of his thick cream surging over my tongue and down my throat. He cried out but made no attempt to stop me. It had been so long since I had tasted him, and even then it had been second hand, a gift from Beth. I had felt cheated, like I should have been the one who had given Mark his first blowjob, but that no longer mattered.

Even after Mark had finished pumping his sperm into my mouth he would remain hard, a slow but steady drool continuing to move down his shaft once I pulled off him. I licked some of it away but now staring at his deflating hardness I realized there was a burning between my legs that had to be satisfied no matter how much I hurt.

It would take a few seconds to remove my jeans and I didn't even bother to remove my panties, just pulling them to one side as I climbed on top of Mark and slid him inside me. With my brother prone I remained sitting on top, just looking down, the both of us smiling while my pussy lips closed in as his erection slowly went limp and the last of his cum drained inside me.

"I thought you were too sore to fuck?"

"I am a little, but I'll be alright. Besides, we're not fucking are we?"

"Well I'm sorry but you'll have to wait a few minutes after what you just did, okay Jennie?"

"Fine, the baby is still sleeping so we've got time... I guess. Just don't make me wait too long Mark."

"Oh I'll try Jennie. So does this mean you want to make another baby soon?"

"I can't, not till my cycle comes back anyway. The doctor says a month or two is typical, but yeah, by the end of summer I want to. There's still a risk but I think we'll do fine."

"Now I guess we should talk about this, what if we have a girl next time?"

"You mean do we let them grow up like we did? I don't think all brothers and sisters want to fuck each other, but I loved that we were so close and I hope they are too, how do you feel Mark?"

"I don't think we should explain about us, at least not until they're older, but we have to be more responsible and pay attention more, be watchful. If it turns out they fall in love like we did, well, I don't know if we can stop them and maybe we don't have the right to even do so."

"We'll be here for them, yeah, I like that. I saw you staring out the window earlier, what were you looking at?"

"Nothing, but I do keep expecting to see the police pulling in the driveway."

"Do you think we should move, I don't really want to, I like it here."

"No, we'll be okay Jennie, a trip would be nice though."

"Now that does sound like a plan, I saw those pictures you were talking about before, of Mom and Dad traveling, that place looks nice, somewhere in the States isn't it?"

"Yeah I think so, a highway sign in one said miles instead of our kilometers, so it must be. I don't know where the place is but it shouldn't be too hard to find."

"Hmm, no it shouldn't be too hard, speaking of which I don't feel anything yet Mark."

"Okay don't rush me, why don't you lay down while you're waiting."

"No I like straddling you, it makes me feel dominant, like I'm surveying over my territory, all that is mine."

"Interesting, Jennie the Dominatrix, I like that."

"Good, I'll buy a whip tomorrow, some kinky black leather outfit maybe... oh, what's that I feel, so what did it for you exactly?"

"Picturing you with a whip, me in chains."

"You like it rough do you, you want me to be rough on you?"

"Well you're the one on top so I guess you're in control Jennie."

"You got that right Mark, I mean... slave."

"I love growing inside you Jennie."

"Silence, the slave is allowed no more talking, fucking is all that is required from the slave."

"I love you Jennie, so much it hurts."

"Oh I'll make it hurt, if you want me to anyway."

"There you go Jennie, you just blew the image for me, now I don't know if I can keep it up."

"Well, what if I raise myself up letting you slide out of me a little, like this."

"Ooh, that's a start."

"And if I then... squeeze with my thighs."

"Now that does feel nice, it's like you're pulling me inside you with your... ah, your..."

"My cunt Mark, you can say what it is. It's my cunt, my pussy, my vagina, or my box. Or you can get technical and say labia, cervix, or vulva but it's all the same thing, it's my fuck hole as you very well know and found when we were thirteen, back when you first stuck your thing in me."

"Penis."

"Your penis yes, you're lucky you didn't get me pregnant back then... now what are you smiling at?"

"I'm picturing you at thirteen, only pregnant with a fat belly."

"Whatever does it for you Mark, just keep it up. We weren't ready back then, I still wonder if I'm ready now."

"Jennie you're a wonderful mother, I've watched you nursing the baby, you're both beautiful together."

"And you're a great father Mark,... now knock me up."

"You said we can't, not until your cycle..."

"Silence from the slave, knock me up Mark."

"How about we screw for a little while first Jennie?"

"Well... okay."

Leaning back away from Mark, up on my knees and using my hands and arms for extra support, I was able to move my thighs in an up and down fashion, humping my body against my brother. Mark just laid there and was quite happy, as I was, to watch his erection slip easily in and back out of my body becoming more wet each time as my juice started to flow. We both became very slick and I could feel a very welcome pressure far inside me, one I hadn't felt in two months.

Forcing my hips to move faster, our thighs now slapping together hard, made it more intense for me and as that feeling grew larger and came closer to the surface I now moved one of my hands from it's support position on the bed to between my legs and over my clit where I began rubbing myself intently till the desired orgasm finally sparked and flared bright within me.

My body froze at that moment and I lost balance with only one arm still holding me aloft, collapsing backwards onto the bed between Mark's outstretched legs, his erection still sticking in me. I laid there laughing, fulfilled and quite happy, not even aware if Mark had came or not so I had to ask.

"Yeah I did, you were fantastic Jennie."

"The baby will be awake soon. Come on Mark, let's go get cleaned up, you can fuck me again in the shower, that's an order... slave."


After feeding the baby Mark put him down for the night while I curled up on the couch, a half finished book in my hands. The TV was on but I wasn't watching, nor was I really interested in reading at the moment, a warm feeling presently flowing through me that brought a smile to my face. There was something that I had been meaning to try.

"Anything on the TV Jennie?"

"No."

"Want to go to bed early?"

"In a little bit, come here first."

"Good book?"

"It's alright, sit down for a minute."

"Okay, what can I do for you then?"

"Lay down."

"You wanna fuck on the couch, the bed would be more comfortable Jennie."

"No, we'll screw later, lay down across me."

"I'm not following."

"Put your head in my lap."

"Oh, if you want me to go down on you just say so but I still say the bed would be more comfortable."

"No Mark, but now that you mention it that's something you can do for me later."

"You'll have to teach me Jennie, I'm not an expert on licking pussy like you are."

"How about I invite Beth over and we'll both show you?"

"Sounds good actually."

"I'm shocked, wanting to watch me have sex with another woman, shame on you. For now though come here, put your head in my lap, but face up."

"Okay, like this."

"Yeah, just like that, now relax."

"I am relaxed, you smell great by the way."

"I'm not wearing anything."

"I didn't think you were, I just love your smell."

"God I love you Mark, now I'm going to do something that I've always wanted to do and I don't want you to go nuts or anything okay, don't freak out on me."

With mark's head in my lap, his eyes staring into mine, I lifted up on the sweater I was wearing exposing my left breast. Mark immediately smiled, turned and kissed my tummy before returning to a face up position.

"What are you doing Jennie?"

"Take it Mark."

"Take it, what do you want... oh my God Jennie I couldn't."

"Mark this is something I've dreamed of doing for a long time now."

"But, but this is something personal, something special between you and the baby, I can't."

"Please Mark... please."

"But I, but... how, how do I do this?"

"I think you'll learn fast enough. Take my breast Mark, and drink from me."

Mark's eyes glassed over, almost teary as I lowered my breast into his open mouth. His lips wouldn't close for some time as he decided if he wanted to accept my gift. After blinking twice a single tear rolled down his face and I now became fearful that Mark would deny me my most inner fantasy.

But before I could again plead my case Mark's tongue suddenly snaked out and began licking me, soaking me with his saliva, my nipple quickly becoming engorged giving me a shot of energy so intense I thought I would cum. The feeling seemed to burn right into me, even more as I watched Mark's mouth grow wider and close over my darkened areola, pulling it deep into him, his tongue again brushing wildly over all that he held.

Mark smiled up at me, my heart quickening, my nipple already pulsating with anticipation and from the tongue bath it had just received. Mark's eyes soon closed as he applied pressure and began to suckle, pressing down his lips over my hardened nub and drawing in with his cheeks, creating a vacuum in his mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.