Jennie's Story: The Accident - Cover

Jennie's Story: The Accident

Copyright© 2002 by Robert

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The love between a brother and sister, as told from the sister's point of view. My own sister helped me to write this one using experiences from our own life, well, some are true and some are not, you have fun picking out which is which.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

It was an unusually warm spring morning for the island of Cape Breton in 1977, which for those of you who don't know is located off the east coast of Canada. This is where and when my life and therefore my story began.

Small and wrinkled, wet from head to toe, I was dried off before being placed in my mother's arms. Not that I remember any of this mind you, afterall I had just been born. No, I would have to endure the story of my birth as told to me by Mom countless times growing up. Seven hours of painful labor she would say, it seemed like we never wanted to come out. By we I mean my brother and I, together Fraternal Twins. I was born first but only by three minutes and after my brother Mark's delivery a nurse could be heard to say how cute it was, brother and sister not wanting to be seperated for very young. Like many twins we were born slightly premature but only by two weeks so the doctors would diagnose us as healthy and after a few days hospital supervision our parents were permitted to take us home.

Home would be a single story three bedroom Ranch with a finished basement on the outskirts of town in a rural area very near the ocean where we were placed in the same crib in what would later become my room.

Unlike Identical Twins conceived from a single egg and sharing the same genetic makeup, Fraternal Twins are born when two eggs are fertilized at or near the same time. This means twins can have similiar features but like us most often do not. Twins are also known to develop a strong bond that lasts their entire lives and for us this is true.

Inseperable as children we always had a need for one another that we did not have or even want with anyone else. Mom would tell me we even had our own language together, a common abnormality for twins known as Cryptophasia or Twin Language. When seperated from one another for whatever reason we would both begin wailing, each of us missing the other until finally reunited we would hug for the longest time trying to soothe the other's cries and once calm we would resume our unintelligable conversations, concerning what Mom said nobody knew for sure.

We would outgrow this however, encouraged by Mom who would spend much time reading to us and introducing new stimulus whenever possible including interactions with children our own age. Both Mark and I were friendly and outgoing, never shy between ourselves or others but as best friends we sometimes just preferred to be left alone with one another.

Being a boy, Mark rough-housed and wrestled with me but I always seemed to develop just one step ahead of him and usually won any battle he started, that is unless I let him. Being a girl, I would hold Tea-Parties and play House pretending we were Husband and Wife, both games in which Mark loved to play a role. Even though by now we had our own seperate rooms we would frequently share the same bed together as i'm sure all small children do when confronted with the dark of the night, mysterious sounds, and of course Thunderstorms. We both loved to show affection so kisses and hugs were common between us.

As time moved on another reason for our close attachment became the increasing tension between our parents as they slowly fell out of love for one another. Almost nightly screaming matches would wake the two of us and soon either Mark or I, but usually Mark, would journey across the hall seeking comfort in the other's bed. We would always sleep face to face in each other's arms, holding one another tight, sometimes quietly sobbing as we listened to our parents fighting as they moved towards seperation.

Mark and I however would only become closer relying solely on each other for everything. We each shared the same group of friends in Junior High and were always together between classes and at lunch. After school, always in my room, we would do our homework or just listen to music, neither of us being shy we just sat around in our underwear while we both felt free to talk about almost anything.

"Did you see Danny kissing Beth today outside the cafeteria?"

"How could I miss them, he practically had his tongue down her throat, i'm surprised she wasn't choking."

"And she was letting him too, I always thought Beth was a slut, it was funny to watch though. Mark, have you kissed a girl yet?"

"What are you talking about I kiss you all the time?"

"No no, I mean have you ever kissed anyone romantically before, not what we do?"

"Oh, no I guess not then, I don't know any girls I would feel comfortable kissing, you know, besides you."

"Yeah, same here, I can't wait to try it though."

"Really, you'd like to kiss another girl, Jennie are you gay?"

"I mean boys you jerk."

"I know I know, can't you take a joke. It must be nice to kiss someone, I wonder what it feels like?"

"Mark, this is just an idea, but since we don't mind kissing a little bit with each other why don't we just do it a little longer than usual, we could practice on one another."

"I don't know, what if I do it wrong, maybe we shouldn't."

"It's not rocket science, now how am I suppose to get a boy to kiss me when I can't even get my own brother to do it, you know at least this way we could be honest with each other and tell if we're doing it right or not."

"Well, I guess it would be okay, but if we feel weird we tell each other right?"

"Deal, now how do we want to do this, how about you sit here in front of me."

"I guess so."

Mark climbed up onto the bed and sat down, just looking at me while waiting for me to make the first move I guess. I was a little nervous but still willing to try this. Leaning in I kissed Mark full on the lips, something we often did anyway but this time I was more forceful, even pushing Mark back slightly, and of course I had no intention of letting up anytime soon.

Mark's breath was warm and rapid against the skin on my face, as was mine against his he would later tell me but the big thing I noticed right away was how fluid his lips were as our two mouths seemed to mold together perfectly. Moving in concert with one another we altered our approach, even breaking contact several times so we could try new positions, different angles. Anytime we bumped noses we would smile, even laugh a little, looking deep into the other's eyes before coming together again with our lips brushing lightly over one another as we experimented with these new sensations.

At first I had my eyes open trying to read Mark's expression which I could see easily, his eyes closed, smiling, he was obviously enjoying what we were doing. Soon I would follow his example and close my eyes so I could fully commit to this as well.

I felt my face flush as the temperature between us as well as in my own body began to rise. Mark's hand gently caressed the side of my face, his lips travelling tenderly over my own, he would soon place his arms around my shoulders helping to draw us together, something I didn't mind at all as it felt more natural this way so I returned the gesture and in the process my fingers brushed over the back of his neck. Mark suddenly moaned rather loudly and broke contact with me.

"God Jennie this feels so good, did you want to stop?"

"No not yet, I really like this too, just a minute longer okay?"

"I've got no problem with that, actually, well, you probably won't want to me being your brother and all but can we do this again sometimes?"

"You read my mind Mark, we should, umm, practice more if we want to get good at it before we start kissing others."

The both of us now openly smiling we resumed kissing, our mouths opening and closing on each other's lips faster and faster with more pressure as we became more confident in our actions and aware of the other's wants and needs. We were moving so fast now that when I attempted to lick my lips to moisten them my tongue got trapped in between us and Mark accidentaly closed his mouth over it.

"Oops, oh i'm sorry Jennie."

"No that was my fault, I thought my lips were dry."

"They seem fine to me."

"Well how did you like kissing my tongue then?"

"For a second there I almost thought you were trying what Danny and Beth were doing."

"No, I wasn't... why, did you want to?"

"I, I don't know, maybe."

"I'm willing, we could try it just once I suppose, just to see."

We came together again, slowly this time, but once our lips met we resumed what we had been doing before as if we had been doing it all our lives. Uncertain how to start this our mouths would begin to grow wide together, our tongues slowly exploring outwards, licking along each other's lips, seeking new territory. Passing over one another they would join momentarily as if one now, our lips pressed tight together, locked, creating a single vessel between us, a void filled only by our probing tongues as they passed through into the warmth of each other's body.

My body tingled and I never felt so alive before as Mark ran his tongue over the inside of my cheek, actually tasting me I realized. I needed to as well so running my own tongue under and around his, up the inner side of his face I went before withdrawing back into mine with his tongue giving chase, my mouth now so filled with his saliva I had to swallow. Finding his taste intoxicating drove me again to go even deeper into him as I just wanted to drain him of every ounce of fluid and I would drink from my brother's body forever if he let me.

Our tongues fighting for equal opportunity and space we would let them play together as we slowly seperated, meeting once more for a series of slow kisses with the last being placed by Mark on my cheek.

"Jennie, oh my God, I know we shouldn't have but it just felt so good."

"I really liked it too Mark, I suppose if we kissed like that every once in a while it would be okay, something that feels this good can't be wrong."

"Tomorrow maybe?"

"Who says we have to wait till then?"

This time, as most in the future, we would lay down with our bodies close together, in each other's arms where we would fall asleep, the both of us quite content with our love, as much love as a brother and sister should have anyway or so we honestly believed.


By the time Mark and I turned thirteen a year later our parents had stopped talking to one another and their lives now divided so they could follow seperate paths. Dad would move to the city only to visit on weekends and since Mom worked evenings that left us home alone most of the time to look after the house, complete any chores, cook supper, before doing our homework in my room. Mark and I would talk about our day at school, what we had learned in and out of class, gossip and rumours we had heard, and if either of us had a problem with a particular subject the other would help out. We both loved to play the role of teacher.

"Are you ready for that math test tomorrow Jennie?"

"Ready as i'll ever be, you?"

"I think i'd better take another look."

Laying together on my bed Mark reached over me to get a study book and from his position, being all on top of me, I could feel an obvious hardness through his thin underwear and mine as he pressed tightly against my bum.

"Do you have an erection?"

Mark was off quickly and it looked like he was going to cry as he lowered himself back down beside me and smothered his face in the pillow.

"I'm so sorry Jennie, I didn't mean to honest."

"It's alright Mark i'm not mad at you, I just didn't know for sure that's all."

"Really, then you don't hate me?"

"What, of course I don't hate you what kind of talk is that?"

Mark breathed out, relaxing greatly, and feeling much better he leaned over and kissed me.

"I really am sorry, I can't seem to control when it happens you know?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.