Fellatio and White Women - Cover

Fellatio and White Women

Copyright© 2002 by Liclovely

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Two co-workers share suffer similar personal circumstances and meet one night, coincidentally.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

After arriving at Vaughn's town home, Erica exited her vehicle and followed Vaughn to his front door. As she followed behind him, she took every detail of his muscular body. She smiled to herself as the realization of what she was about to do hit her. She was entering a Black man's home for the sole purpose of sucking and fucking him! She did not feel the least bit of shame. This was what she wanted and she had made this situation happen. There was no turning back. Vaughn opened the door to his town home and Erica followed him inside.

As she walked past him while he held the door open for her, Vaughn's eyes wandered down to Erica's very shapely ass. He couldn't wait to see her naked before him! She had the body of a fucking porn star! His dick was so hard it began to ache in want for her hidden treasures. He liked the way she rolled her hips so that her ass jiggled and shook as she walked. She was a sexy white bitch and she wanted to give HIM some pussy! He felt like the luckiest man on the face of the Earth!

Vaughn walked over and switched the lights on low and then to his stereo component system, which pumped music in every room in the house, and switched on some slow R & B music. He offered her a drink and she accepted. After returning with their drinks, he saw that Erica had taken off her shoes and was sitting on the couch with her legs under her giving him a 'come-hither' look. After a few sips of their drinks, and gazes and stares from one to the other, she asked him if they could finish the dance they had started in the bar. He smiled and said 'hell yeah'.

Erica uncurled her feet from beneath her and stood up. Vaughn caught notice of the slight warble of her well-endowed breasts. He also could see the sharp outline of her erect nipples through her blouse and bra cups. Trim waist with very womanly hips accentuated her curvy frame. Vaughn rose and walked towards her. Erica's heart began to trip hammer inside of her chest as he strode powerfully and confidently towards her. As he approached her, he reached for her hand and led her away from the couch and out into the middle of his large living room. He stopped in the middle of the room, turned around and took her hold of her waist as she held her arms up to wrap around his thick neck. His large hands settled on her well-formed ass cheeks. He still couldn't get over the fact that this white girl had ass like this! Her breasts cradled against his stomach as he pulled her closer to him. His hands rested on the small of her back as they began to dance, slowly, while looking into each other's eyes.

Erica liked the feel of Vaughn's large muscular body against her soft form. She could feel Vaughn's cock begin to harden between them. As they continued to dance, Erica slid her small hands off of his neck, down his arms to his hands that were on her waist, and guided his hands to her ample ass. As she did this, she raised her pretty face towards his beckoning him to kiss her. He did. Long and sensuously. She smiled as they parted lips realizing that he was a very good kisser.

"Vaughn, I've never been with a Black man before," Erica whispered sexily.

"Congratulations!" Vaughn said playfully as he squeezed and spread her asscheeks, firmly.

"Mmmm..." Erica moaned in response as she felt her very wet, large outer pussy lips spread stickily within her panties. She liked the forceful way Vaughn was handling her body. The majority of the men she had been with seemed to be intimidated and in awe of her beauty and body and tended to treat her more gently than she liked. Caressing instead of gripping, licking instead of sucking and biting, stroking instead of banging the back of her box, etc... She liked it rough! Unfortunately, most of the men she had been with didn't seem to pick that up. She had always longed for that feeling of being completely dominated by a man in bed and fucked into submission! She had a feeling that Vaughn was that man!

"I mean I've never experienced sex with a Black man before. I've heard so many stories and to be truthful, unlike any other white woman, I've wondered if I would get to see if those stories were true in my lifetime. When I was in college, Black guys would often comment on the size and shape of my ass. Like the young fool I was, I would get offended, not realizing that they were complimenting me. But as I got older and filled out more, I realized my ass was comparable to black and Latin women's asses. Do you like my ass?" Erica asked as she began to trail her agile tongue up his neck and towards his ear.

"Your ass is a masterpiece, Erica. I've seen many asses in my day and I have to admit that your ass is very hard to ignore. It's shaped like a perfect heart and looks so damn full! You have what I call bottom-heavy ass. Every man appreciates the sight of a plump, nicely shaped ass. You have the type of ass that equates in a man's mind to good pussy. The saying goes, 'with ass like that, she HAS to have some good pussy up under there!'" Vaughn explained smoothly.

Erica began to giggle shyly. She had been told many times that her pussy was TOO good. Interestingly, she prided herself on her ability to make a man cum quickly when his dick was inside of her pussy. She had skilled pussy muscles that seemed to suck at and pull whatever dick happened to be sloshing through her extremely wet, tight pussy. Her pussy had not been put to the test, as of yet. The largest dick she had taken had been a 22-year old musician's thick seven-incher. At the time, she had not imagined that she would see much larger in her lifetime. Hopefully, Vaughn would be able to show her something bigger!

"Thank you, Vaughn. Coming from an apparent connoisseur of woman's asses, I consider that to be a compliment. I used to think that my ass and breast were too big. I would compare my body to the women in fashion magazines and feel that I was too hippy and curvy, but as I got older, I realized that I have more of a womanly figure than the stick and bones that appear in those magazines," Erica said.

"Yes, you do," Vaughn said as continued to squeeze and massage her hefty asscheeks. They danced for two more songs before stopping in the middle of the living room. Music continued to play in the background as Vaughn reached up and began to unbutton the front of Erica's blouse. As each button came undone, more of her breasts came into view. As he finished the last button and began to slide the blouse off of her shoulders, he noticed the shape and darkness of her erect nipples under her bra. As he dropped the blouse on the floor behind her, he leaned forward and reached behind her to undo her bra.

"Very nice! I didn't realize your breasts were so fucking beautiful! You shouldn't hide them, baby," he said as her bra came slowly came off her shoulders revealing her teardrop shaped breasts. They were perfect in size and fullness. Her raspberry colored nipples were very hard and pointing directly at him. The aureole surrounding her nipples had goose bumps on their surfaces. He reached and cupped one of her breasts in his large hands and began to squeeze and twist her nipple with his thumb and forefinger, confidently.

"Mmmmm... ohhhhh..." Erica gasped as she gazed at his dark hand around her white breast and found the contrast to be extremely erotic and tantalizing! His fingers were doing a number on her breast. The way he was looking at her and forcibly handling her tit caused a gush of pussy juice to begin silently dripping between her pussy lips. Her breasts were very sensitive and when fondled and licked right, could cause her to orgasm.

"Take your shirt off," Erica whispered into his ears. Vaughn released her breast and began to remove his shirt, baring his well-defined body to Erica's eyes. She approved of what she saw as she moved closer to him and smashed her hard-nippled breasts against his rib cage. They held onto each other, each enjoying the feel of the other's naked upper body. They began to kiss, slowly, wrestling with each other's tongue. He reached in front of her and began to undo her tight jeans. After unzipping her jeans, he reached and attempted to push them off of her hips, but they wouldn't budge. Erica took hold of her jeans and peeled them off of her full hips. Vaughn whistled to himself once he got a look at her rounded hips and ass. As she bent forward to take her jeans off of her feet, Vaughn reached over and behind her and cupped her magnificent ass in his hands. Her assflesh was soft yet firm. It seemed to bounce in his hands. He let go of her cheeks as she straightened up, and then worked his hands back onto her panty-covered asscheeks as they began kissing again.

"Your ass is amazing, girl!" Vaughn said as he felt his dick sticking her in the belly. Erica looked down at the bulge that was stabbing her and then slowly back into his eyes.

"You want to take them off for me?" Vaughn asked as he took his hands off of her ass and brought them to her shoulder and began gently guiding her to her knees. Erica said nothing as she allowed herself to be guided to a kneeling position before him. His bulge was massive! She couldn't take her eyes off of the front of his pants. As she kneeled before him, she could smell the excited muskiness of her pussy wafting up from between her thighs. She could also feel the sticky dampness of her juices soaking through her panties. When she had been younger, she had experienced embarrassment over how wet her pussy became when she was engaged in the act of sucking dick or fucking. Her pussy flowed continuously when she was excited, and with the sucking/squeezing action of her muscles, it usually aided in men cumming quickly once they were inside of her. She hoped and prayed that Vaughn would be able to conquer her tight wetness without cumming too quickly. She had been disappointed too many times in the past to count. Life's a bitch when you have good pussy!

Erica reached up and began to undue his pants. Vaughn's log-like dick stretched down the inside of his left thigh. Erica noticed that her forearm seemed to be close to the same size of the bulge of his dick under his pants. She got his belt unbuckled and undid his pants. She then slowly unzipped his pants while looking him in the eye. It was now or never! She grabbed his pants by the waist and pulled them down off of his narrow hips and down to his ankles as he stepped out of them. She then brought her attention to his Calvin Klein boxers. She raised herself slightly and brought her face to his bulge. She bent forward, further, and rubbed her cheek across his bulge and inhaled deeply. Vaughn moaned as he placed his large hand onto her slender shoulder to balance himself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.